LR-  Brazilian Bumble Match

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Matched with this girl on bumble. Usual texting back n forth, got her number, n we decided on today to grab coffee.

She met me at the coffee shop. She's doing an au pair exchange from Brazil here and staying with a host family, so I had to wait a little until she could get the car lol.

Anyways, we met there n got coffee. It has been a pretty nice day so we sat outside, though it looked like it might rain (but never did!) and drank our coffee.

We had a pretty usual conversation. She is from Brazil but honestly in person she wasn't what I would usually go for. She was a little cubby but not super fat. But one thing I want to do is meet a lot of variety of women. So I focused on that.

Eventually, she gave me bedroom eyes and went quiet, a dead giveaway. But I didnt really want to take her back to my apartment - she didnt like cats (a minus in my book) and I also wasnt super proud of her a lay, so I didnt want her at my apartment, but I did want something sexual since its been a week or two as Ive been sick.

So I took her to a spot where you can see the entire city about 20-30 min away. She followed behind me with no issues.

Then we parked on the side of the road and looked at the view, before eventually the bugs started to be too much as it began getting darker so she joined me in my car.

Then after talking a bit more, I moved us to the back. We talked some more, got on sexual topics, n at the point Id normally kiss a girl, I said "Id normally kiss you right now but I literally just got over being sick and don't want you to get sick", which is true btw.

So we kept talking n physical touch got introduced. I did eventually kiss her just to break that awkwardness. And I had her show me all her tattoos, including the ones on her chest. Which for me, was a great opprotunity to see her chest.

And then yeah, one thing led to the next. She was hanging out chilling but obviously horny after some sex talk and talk of her sexual experiences. But she said she was shy.

"Well I can either push you out of your comfort zone a little or we can keep talking" is what I said. She said "I dont know, maybe" so I put her hand on my crotch as we talked about dildos and how the real thing is way better.

So she began immediately giving me a handjob, helping me take off my belt n pants a bit.

Then that led to lots of head and hand jobs, me helping some, that going on for quite a while until I came in her mouth and she was happy about that.

Then I gave her a towel to wipe her hands and mouth off with and she was worried about her makeup being on my dick, n I said dont worry about it, thats what showers are for.

But then yeah, we said our goodbyes and she followed me back down the mountain until she could get back safely (I called and checked with her to make sure she could get back home safe).

Overall, it was fun. But I definitely wasnt fully up for having sex with her, so a hand job/blow job was perfect.

And I also don't really want to see her again, just because I dont want to set the expectation this'll be a regular thing. I have other, more attractive and more my type, of women I can have for that.

So it was a fun one night memory that exposed me to a woman (Brazilian) I haven't been with before.

So a good night it was.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Matched with this girl on bumble. Usual texting back n forth, got her number, n we decided on today to grab coffee.

She met me at the coffee shop. She's doing an au pair exchange from Brazil here and staying with a host family, so I had to wait a little until she could get the car lol.

Anyways, we met there n got coffee. It has been a pretty nice day so we sat outside, though it looked like it might rain (but never did!) and drank our coffee.

We had a pretty usual conversation. She is from Brazil but honestly in person she wasn't what I would usually go for. She was a little cubby but not super fat. But one thing I want to do is meet a lot of variety of women. So I focused on that.

Eventually, she gave me bedroom eyes and went quiet, a dead giveaway. But I didnt really want to take her back to my apartment - she didnt like cats (a minus in my book) and I also wasnt super proud of her a lay, so I didnt want her at my apartment, but I did want something sexual since its been a week or two as Ive been sick.

So I took her to a spot where you can see the entire city about 20-30 min away. She followed behind me with no issues.

Then we parked on the side of the road and looked at the view, before eventually the bugs started to be too much as it began getting darker so she joined me in my car.

Then after talking a bit more, I moved us to the back. We talked some more, got on sexual topics, n at the point Id normally kiss a girl, I said "Id normally kiss you right now but I literally just got over being sick and don't want you to get sick", which is true btw.

So we kept talking n physical touch got introduced. I did eventually kiss her just to break that awkwardness. And I had her show me all her tattoos, including the ones on her chest. Which for me, was a great opprotunity to see her chest.

And then yeah, one thing led to the next. She was hanging out chilling but obviously horny after some sex talk and talk of her sexual experiences. But she said she was shy.

"Well I can either push you out of your comfort zone a little or we can keep talking" is what I said. She said "I dont know, maybe" so I put her hand on my crotch as we talked about dildos and how the real thing is way better.

So she began immediately giving me a handjob, helping me take off my belt n pants a bit.

Then that led to lots of head and hand jobs, me helping some, that going on for quite a while until I came in her mouth and she was happy about that.

Then I gave her a towel to wipe her hands and mouth off with and she was worried about her makeup being on my dick, n I said dont worry about it, thats what showers are for.

But then yeah, we said our goodbyes and she followed me back down the mountain until she could get back safely (I called and checked with her to make sure she could get back home safe).

Overall, it was fun. But I definitely wasnt fully up for having sex with her, so a hand job/blow job was perfect.

And I also don't really want to see her again, just because I dont want to set the expectation this'll be a regular thing. I have other, more attractive and more my type, of women I can have for that.

So it was a fun one night memory that exposed me to a woman (Brazilian) I haven't been with before.

So a good night it was.

NBW
Update - LR as of tonight. Not much to say except she came over for a movie and yeah. Fun for a night. ~ NBW

>