Breakdown of my text game (with screenshots)

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Matched with a Spanish girl on Bumble. Tried a little Spanish I learned a million years ago in school:
4Rs47pK.jpeg

Mus8v2T.jpeg

exIMDdU.jpeg

"You are the kind of cheerleader I need in my life" = Making her feel wanted/needed with a cute compliment
"or maybe an alcoholic enabler I should stay away from" = Balancing the former statement with a "neg" that could also trigger a seductive femme fatale sort of feeling, drawing on similar principles from push/pull and the Shock and Awe technique
QiXYFHT.jpeg

I actually did have a cold at the time, but using any reason that sounds like "but we can't" for any reason outside of our control sets up sort of a star-crossed lovers frame, adding to sexual tension.
After moving the conversation to instagram DMs and chatting a little bit:
MeGS9Si.jpeg

WEkEa4U.jpeg

Begun the transition to some light sexual framing with the "trying to get into your pants" bit.
IjJkJuU.jpeg

Intentionally misinterpreted her response to establish a sexual frame between the two of us.
auuTjgv.jpeg

Left things to her imagination. It's good to be vague when sexually framing for a multitude of reasons.
gtFcZNx.jpeg

"So far I see that you are sweet and humble and have a good sense of humor." I do a verbally direct form of qualifying/screening by listing out the qualities I like about her, setting up the frame that I am seeing if she meets my standards, leaving less room for the opposite frame where she would be doing that to me. I will also often make positive assumptions and add on positive traits that I like in women but haven't even fully noticed in her. This utilizes the Pygmalion Effect for behavioral shaping.
lwPWNRP.jpeg

"tell me something bad about you" once again touches on something like Shock and Awe where I am looking for a solution to my frustrating desire for her.
6FfedjW.jpeg

2JYagks.jpeg

Fwl9zVo.jpeg

I tell women about my connection to the seduction community all the time like this. I don't see what the big deal is.
UGYDhcX.jpeg

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OWYxAr0.jpeg

HZZKvGy.jpeg

I say things like "can't know if we will have that sort of chemistry before meeting in person" because this is how I honestly feel. Yeah, she looks hot, but I have enough abundance to be able to think differently than most men who are undersexed. Most men will be DTF immediately. I actually don't care anymore. This attitude makes women feel a lot more comfortable and oftentimes allows them to express a lot more sexuality around me.
I9LifR2.jpeg

qgcPThH.jpeg

znYI5j4.jpeg

"maybe I can make you come more" = double entendre sexual framing.
followed by "what do you mean" and angel emoji = remember cat string theory?
PKPfTfz.jpeg

TazG2MZ.jpeg

"i think we will have fun. you seem fun." = more qualifying/screening.
"oh dammit a brat sub" = balanced push with pull.
6As024x.jpeg

"I have a feeling that you like behaving and being called a good girl" = I actually don't prefer dealing with brat subs so I try to shape her into a regular sub.
"I am saving myself for Jesus" = indirect sexual framing by talking about the extreme opposite thing.
Turned the Jesus thing into a joke to confirm that she's not actually one of those religious weirdos.
jUHxv34.jpeg

b7dBv9Y.jpeg

IWsBFqX.jpeg

>