Long-Term  Breaking Through the Smile

GregorDeVillain

Rookie
Rookie
Disclaimer: This may sound a bit childish to the more veteran seducers out there

So I have been this girl for a year now, great gal, great brain, great sex, but I have this weird issue.

I can never break through her smile.

What do I mean? I mean that sometimes, I just want to move her emotionally in a way beyond utter joy. Warm her up, make her feel romantic, something cheesy and deeper.

We're long past the first I love you, I have deepdived her to infancy and back (and she has told me repeatedly I am the only one that knows her as well as I do and also that I have changed her for the better (and even that was confessed with a big wide smile!))

I know it's tiny and I know it's not worth considering for some, but how does one manage to break through what I have ended up dubbing the emotional shield of a smile to get to something... Cheesier, I guess. Something more traditionally romantic.

Any help is appreciated

P.S: We are both into BDSM and she is an masochist while I am a Dominant. To whoever may have experience on the matter and understands what I am talking about, we have had a lot of edging sessions and even though tears of pain were included, her smile was still wide from one ear to another. At this point I am pretty certain the only times she isn't smiling is mid orgasm (Which I can cause on command) and while she's sleeping

>