Breasts sensitive after sex

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello folks,

Let me start off by publicly apologizing to those who wrote me private messages in the last month, seeking my opinion... I haven't been on the site in weeks, and I don't regularly check or log into the email account I used to sign up for it either. Anyway I have responded now, so I hope my thoughts are helpful if a little late; although in all cases I believe there are others here far better-qualified to answer than I.

Now, I have a question of my own. My girlfriend's breasts tend to be a little sensitive after sex. Has anyone here experienced this, and if so how have you addressed it?

I do of course understand that sexually significant parts of the body can be highly sensitive immediately following orgasm: most of us would presumably not want the tip of our penis touched shortly after ejaculation, and I've known several women who don't want any further stimulation to their clitoris for a minute or two following clitoral orgasm: although others can go on to reach new heights :)

But that isn't the case here. Her breasts are sensitive the next day. She doesn't seem to be at all worried by it, but since we have sex most days (and sometimes twice), it's a near-constant situation and even if it doesn't concern her, it certainly worries me!

Am I doing something wrong during sex, do you think?

-Marty

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marty,

But that isn't the case here. Her breasts are sensitive the next day. She doesn't seem to be at all worried by it, but since we have sex most days (and sometimes twice), it's a near-constant situation and even if it doesn't concern her, it certainly worries me!

Nothing to worry about here! This is completely normal, and it happens to my girlfriend very regularly as well. Every time that she's brought it up, it's been when she's had two or more orgasms in separate sex sessions (at least from what I've been gathering), so there's something about having an orgasm shortly after a previous one that causes the breasts to become extremely sensitive, even the next day.

Whenever she brings it up, all it does is make me smile because it indicates that I've "rang her bell" multiple times in a single day. ;)

Glad to hear things are going strong with the girlfriend, Marty. Always good to hear from ya!

- Franco

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thank you Franco... yes that is exactly the situation. Very reassuring! :)

>