LR 
Bridge to Bed

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Howdy guys!

Here's a lay from day game. I'm still a little surprised how straight forward it was!

The Approach

On the top of the bridge I have to cross, a svelte silouhetter with a killer ass, in a long black dress, is walking.

I quickly climb the bridge and jog to her.

Me: Excuse me... Do you speak English?
Her: Uhm what?
Me: (gesturing her to stop) Do you speak English?
Her: Oh yes a little
Me: Cool.. Well, I just wanted to say... I was down there (point to where I was) and I saw you walking up here... damn, I thought you looked great in that black dress! Had to come say hi :)
Her: Ooooh thank you so much! I.... this is... (nervous laugh)
Me: I'm James (extend my hand)
Her: Nice to meet you, I'm Michelle. I'm sorry, I'm actually on a phone call!

She points to her phone and I realize that she was on a video call with another girl.

She pulls out the earphone plug and says "Wanna say hi to my best friend?"

I reply "Sure! Heyy, what's your name?"

The friend on the phone utters something but I can't hear because of the cars on the street.

Michelle laughs and says her friend's name is Tania.

Me: Nice to meet you Tania! speak louder, it's hard to hear!
Tania: Who are you? (laughing)
Michelle (also laughing) I don't know haha he just appeared out of nowhere and says he loves my black dress!
Tania: Whaaaat? omg haha
Me: Hang on hang on, lemme tell you Tania (I take the phone from Michelle's hand, she playfully protests but lets me) Look, I saw your friend Michelle walking... and the way that black dress wraps around her body... I just had to say hi! What else could I have done? I mean, look at her!

Michelle at this point starts laughing and playfully punches me.

Tania: I know right! She's so pretty, I tell her that every time but she never believes me!"

Michelle waves off the compliment, blushing.

Me: "She should start listening to us! and hey, I'm really sorry to hijack your phone call, Tania, but I promise Michelle will call you back in a few minutes!
Tania: "No worries at all! great meeting you!"

And she cuts the call after waving bye to me and Michelle.

I turn to look at Michelle. We exchange a look and both laugh.

Her: Wait haha what was your name again?
Me: James ;)
Her: So, James, is that something you do often? Talking to random girls on the street? (says while laughing)
Me: Never :)
Her: Hahaha well that's what you're doing right now!
Me: I'm not!
Her: Yes you are!
Me: But you're not a random girl! You're Michelle, your bestie is Tania and her and I both agree that there's something strikingly beautiful about you! See, we're already so aquainted, how can you call yourself a random girl?
Her: (laughing) alright alright, fair point. Where are you from anyway?
Me: Guess ;)
Her: Omg I really don't know! I'm tempted to say.... India??? but you don't really look Indian and your accent is so different!
Me: Good guess! I'm mixed actually!
Her: What's your nationality then?
Me: I'll give you a hint: French is my first language
Her: Whaaat? But you're not French right?
Me: I'm not xD I'm actually from (country in Africa, ex french colony)
Her: Wow I've never met someone from there!

At this point, we had walked off the bridge.

Her: I really have to go, my mom and I are cooking dinner tonight, we have guests.
Me: Sure! I'd love to get to know you more, you and I should get coffee together!
Her: Yes that sounds nice!
Me: awesome, then lemme get your WhatsApp and we'll figure out the details.
Her: hmm how about Instagram?
Me: (laughing) Oh no, 've deleted my account months ago :)
Her: Whaaaat you don't have Instagram? omg I've never met someone young not on Instagram. Facebook?
Me: (shake my head saying "no", a smile on my face)
Her: (laughing) wow you're unbelievable.

I hand her my phone.

She types her number in and saves it.

Me: Awesome, i'll give you a text soon. And don't forget to call Tania back!

Texting

After I shoot her a text on WhatsApp, we start texting.

She replies almost instanlty after each text with longer texts.

I won't go into details on the text simply because it was so long.

But the main points are:

-We agreed to meet on Saturday (in two days)
-She wanted to know more about me but I kept giving non-answers
-She said she's a university student and dreams of opening her own coffee shops one day
-She sends voice messages sometimes instead of texts
-I sent one voice message and she said she loved my voice

I Made Her An Offer She Could Not Refuse

While texting, she asks what my favourite is.

I tell her that I've never seen a better movie than The Godfather.

She sends me an excited voice message saying how much she adores this movie too.

We talk a bit more about the movie, then this happened:

Me: we should definitely watch it together and discuss it, I think that'd be awesome!
Her: omg for sure! when can can we do it????
Me: how about Saturday itself?
Her: sure! where should we watch it? it's such a good movie, there should not be noise around haha
Me: how about we chill at your place and watch it?
Her: oh no I can't :((( i live with my parents, they won't allow me to bring a guy home, even just for a movie

For reasons I won't get into right now, I have the shittiest logistics in the world, so my place is out of question.

So I think for a moment then come up with this:

Me (voice message) no worries. well you're right about watching the movie in peace, it would be an insult to Coppola and Brando if we didn't fully appreciate every detail right? I just made a quick google search and found those places I can book online and we can chill there for a couple hours. I think it'd be cool, we would have a quiet place to enjoy the movie, also away from this terrible heat outside. how does that sound?

Her (voice message) oh that sounds cool! but won't it be expensive tho? maybe it's not worth spending so much just for a movie
Me (texting) don't worry about the price, I'll book it. you can buy me some croissant in return, how does that sound?
Her: thank you! croissant and anything else you want to drink, on me!
Me: awesome :)

The place: A LOVE MOTEL

Now, I knew I was booking a room for a few hours but there was no indications of whether it was a love motel or not.

On Saturday, we meet up and go to the place.

As we enter, it's obvious from the outlook that it's a love motel.

I'm worried she'll think I lured her in a love motel but she doesn't say anything. She scrolls her Instagram while I talk to the receptionist.

We enter the room.

There's a bed and condoms on the night table.

God.

We put our things on the bed and both sit.

She looks at me and starts laughing.

Her: I think you booked the wrong kind of room haha
Me: I had no idea haha but anyway, where's my croissant?
Her: here!
Me: thank you Michelle (give her a small hug)
Her: ah it's nothing! thanks for booking this place!
Me: all good! alright, get comfy and let's watch the best movie that has and will ever exist!
Her: yesss!

We hop on the bed and I open my laptop to put the movie.

The opening scene with Brando comes up.

I think this is the first time in my life that I did not pay attention to the great Brado as he delivers his famous monologue in the dim-lit office, stroking a cat on his lap.

Instead, I get closer to her and put my hand on the small of her back.

For the thirty minutes, we watch the movie in that same position, my hand always on the small of her back.

I leaned in to smell her hair and whispered that i love the smell. She reacts positvely.

We talk a little about details of the movie etc.

Then the scene where Sonny bangs one of the bridesmaid, pinning her on the wall, comes up.

She turns and looks at me.

Her: this scene is so well acted (NO SHIT GIRL LOLOL)
Me: yeah it's pretty good. according to the book, Sonny's wife allowed him to have these affairs!
Her: really omg why?
Me: well, apparently she could not handle his enormous dick so she was rather please when he would cheat.
Her: omg hahaha that's crazy

The scenes which follow have Brando again in the office, which keeps her attention.

Then, the whole Johnny Ola thing comes up with the scene where they cut the horse's head.

Her: Ahh that's maybe the only scene in the movie I don't really like.
Me: oh yeah me neither

I pause the movie.

Me: grab the drinks please
Her: sure!

She gets out of the bed, gets the drinks and comes back, sitting a little further this time.

Me: thanks!

I move closer to her.

We both take a sip.

I run my fingers once more through her hair, complimenting it.

At this point my face is pretty close.

I move in for the kiss.

She hesitates but does not move away.

The first kiss is a little awkward. I pull back, compliment her lips and go in again.

This time she eats my face.

The rest, I'll spare you, although you can pretty much guess what goes down when a guy and a girl are alone in a motel room ;)

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think so too!

In retrospect, I think the whole love motel thing was a risky move.

Luckily she appears to have been into me enough that she didn't care
love the boldness of just taking her phone and winning her friend over.

I imagine you made a pretty strong impression. The way things just flow along. By the time the love motel comes up shes probably thinking "okay, we can work with this"

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
love the boldness of just taking her phone and winning her friend over.

I imagine you made a pretty strong impression. The way things just flow along. By the time the love motel comes up shes probably thinking "okay, we can work with this"
thanks man!

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That was beautiful. It reminds me of something from Tony Depp. It might have been in his day game book (I Hope it’s Sunny Out). I think the girl was locking her bike outside the grocery story while on the phone with her mom. He talked to her and said “I’m just flirting with your daughter; I hope that’s ok?” then the same “she’ll call you back”.

It seems like social proof or even preselection. Another woman has approved of you and also validated the situation. It seemed her friend had an “OMG that really happened?” moment, so combined with the acceptance of you, her friend is almost dominating the girl with you, like “yes this is happening and acceptable and of course you’re going along with it and following this man”.

At least that’s my outsider interpretation. I’m just a beginner.

How did you sexualize it? Just the compliment at the opener? Like she was a party to her seduction trying to make sure you’d be in a quiet place to watch the movie together. No attempt on her part for a normal date or slotting you as a potential boyfriend. I’m guessing it was nonverbal sexual energy directed at her unless your texting had more detail setting a clear lover frame. Maybe it was the bold approach that gave her a perception of you as a guy who does this a lot and here’s a rare opportunity for her to go along for the ride.

Did you get the sense she was an experienced woman?

I have a lot of questions lol… as I start with daytime cold approach, I’m really interested in how to walk that delicate line where you’re sexual but not too much to cause ASD, and able to maintain plausible deniability.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That was beautiful. It reminds me of something from Tony Depp. It might have been in his day game book (I Hope it’s Sunny Out). I think the girl was locking her bike outside the grocery story while on the phone with her mom. He talked to her and said “I’m just flirting with your daughter; I hope that’s ok?” then the same “she’ll call you back”.
Aye aye!

Tony's a master, his articles have been very influential to me. I still gotta give his book a read, will get to it soon.
It seems like social proof or even preselection. Another woman has approved of you and also validated the situation. It seemed her friend had an “OMG that really happened?” moment, so combined with the acceptance of you, her friend is almost dominating the girl with you, like “yes this is happening and acceptable and of course you’re going along with it and following this man”.
It seems so, yes.

I didn't really think about it, to be honest.

When I meet a girl who is with her friends (rarely happens in day game but happened a lot in university), I see the friend as an ally. I joke with the friend, make her my accomplice, have her join me to poke fun at my target (very playfully)
How did you sexualize it?
Something I've been doing almost automatically upon meeting a girl who seems at least a little bit receptive is place my hand on the small of her back.

Almost constantly.

It's something I read in Zan Perrion's book. He mentions how he's always doing it and somehow the way he explained it clicked. I tried it on a date once and the date ended in sex. Ever since, I always do it.

Upon the approach, if she's receptive, I'm already close to her, my hand on the small of her back.

For example, when I took the girl's phone away to speak to her bestie, the phone was in one hand and my left hand reached for the small of her back as I spoke to the bestie.

I did leave out those details because I thought it would make the post too long.

So there's that.

I also touch in other ways, very incindentally, as I'm speaking, again which I left out when writing.

The whole energy of the approach was very "man to woman" but also very playful.
unless your texting had more detail setting a clear lover frame.
Again, I left out the details for texting, which I should have included I think.

While texting, I emphasized a lot on being non-judgemental. We spoke of how HK society can be harsh towards girls and I showed her clearly that I think girls should be free to be themselves and act upon their desires.

I didn't do it with any intent tho because the initial plan was to meet up for coffee and I was gonna run the date there.

But turns out these might have helped.

She did become more open as we texted and would repeatedly say things like how she's relieved she can tell me things without being judged.
Did you get the sense she was an experienced woman?
I didn't.

Also, based on what she said, she had two relationships, one in high school and one in university, only had sex with the uni boyfriend.

She also does not party as she does not drink (the drinks we had in the motel were non-alcoholic btw. Just some regular sodas.

And she has this more trusting energy that most inexperienced girls have.

I’m really interested in how to walk that delicate line where you’re sexual but not too much to cause ASD, and able to maintain plausible deniability.
For ASD, I think you'll find a lot of material on the site covering this matter.

And to be honest, I'm still figuring this balance out for myself.

I'm very much in the phase of "let's see how this turns out"

When it's a success, I'm often surprised and I try to see what I did right and try to replicate it.

The hand on the small of the back is one example.

It made sexualizing interactions very simple.
as I start with daytime cold approach,
Awesome!

How's it going?

Daygame cold approach can be pretty daunting for the first 20 approaches or so.

Then it becomes almost effortless.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@James D

Taking control of the phone call situation and steering it your way while handling her friend seemed pretty powerful. It seems like that contributed to a whirlwind romance feeling she just had to go along with.

What does the teasing accomplish for you, and is it jabs at her? Based on an article, I keep it to an us-vs-them dynamic that builds her up, but maybe it's a mistake to completely stay away from light antagonizing. I'm just not sure what the purpose is other than knocking down her value to increase yours relatively, which seems a little weak. I guess it shows hot girls you're not intimidated or put them on a pedestal? Sorry for derailing your LR lol.

Thanks for the small of her back tip. I've only ever done this in brief leading situations, but I like the idea of keeping it on her more consistently.

That's sweet she's inexperienced and didn't put up any resistance. She must have been pretty awed. How are you progressing with her going forward? I'm curious how she views the interaction now that time has passed. Given your logistics and the park sex, are you building a rotation or keeping it to one night/day stands?

Oh man, it's barely started for me. I grew up with a stutter so until recently I haven't even considered it a possibility But I've started chatting up cashiers and such, so being able to unlock some attraction has surprised me at my ability to talk to strangers now. I've had a decent number of dates from online now, so am getting to the point of feeling comfortable going out with intention of approaching girls who aren't hired to be friendly.

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@James D Do you think you've developed a kind of patience with the escalation? I got a sense you knew how things were gonna turn out, how fast to pace it, when to escalate etc. Things that I am just starting to figure out

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@James D Do you think you've developed a kind of patience with the escalation? I got a sense you knew how things were gonna turn out, how fast to pace it, when to escalate etc. Things that I am just starting to figure out
I'm still quite unsure when to escalate and when not to.

Still learning to read the signals.

But you're right about patience.

That's cuz my issue with escalation was rushing it.

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm still quite unsure when to escalate and when not to.

Still learning to read the signals.

But you're right about patience.

That's cuz my issue with escalation was rushing it.
Ahhh so your one step ahead of me

I’m still in the “rushing it” phase, hopefully a few more dates I’ll be a little more composed like you :)

>