Broken Condom

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, this is my first post so if I'm in the wrong place or the topic has been discussed before then forgive me. I feel like I'm in a bit of trouble though. I met this girl in a night club 3 weeks ago on a Thursday. I set up the date for Monday (immediately after the weekend since she was out of town friday-sunday). I slept with her on the first date (Monday). Then again on Thursday night and Friday night of that same week. Well the condom broke during sex that Friday night. She said she is on birth control but who knows she could be lying. However, here's the real issue: she lost attraction for me because I neglected her last week. I was really busy with work all week and didn't even realize it until she started to go cold. I at least got her out on a date with me Saturday night. The date seemed to have been going well. On the drive to the restaurant she told me she got her nails done for me (I then grabbed her hand, kissed it, then held it). She was staring at me in the car, so I turned and smiled and said what's up. She told me "nothing you're just really really good looking" and smiled back etc. She also asked me to take a picture with her so I did (she sent me the picture with a smiley face saying we look cute together the next morning). There was lots of touching on the date on her part. Holding my arm and hand etc. She even asked me on another date before this one was over. But at the end of the night she didn't let me come up for sex. She said she was feeling tired, I smiled and said no worries. She kissed me good night and went up to her place. I set up a date for coffee the following date for that evening (probably not a good idea I know but I panicked a little because I don't want to lose her BEFORE I FIND OUT IF SHE MISSED HER PERIOD). She agreed but then flaked an hour or so before saying she was getting a lot of work done (she's in college) and didn't want to be distracted. I told her not to worry and that I've been there before. Didn't try to set up any dates etc. And didn't text her at all yesterday. She didn't text me or anything either yesterday. Well I text her today just asking how her holiday went. She just responded saying it was good etc and that she and some friends had BBQ and played beer pong etc. I might be jumping the gun a little but I don't want to lose contact with her before I find out whether or not she is going to get her period. The decline to invite me up and the flake the following day is what has me a little worried. Any ideas on how to handle this?

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Have a look at the post by Zac

I think your stressing too much cause if you read the post the chances of her actually getting pregnant are low and considering she said she was on the pill chances are almost O.

From what i can see this girl get attached very quickly for be wary cause iv had friends which girls have try to get pregnant with just to keep them around.

Not sure if this is the case probably more just she felt like you rooted a booted since after all that you stopped contacting for a week.

>