LR  Brought back from the dead with a crazy, My first LR :)

superomar

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, I wanna deff start off by saying, Chase you are one hell of a life saver. You helped me do things I never thought I could do, you made me a better man, you taught me how to be a more respectable man, and you taught me how to live. I've been a supporter of your website for almost a year now, always reading the articles and referring to people here, but unfortunately I was in a relationship till about three weeks ago. The last three weeks were intense emotionally, but I stuck at it. Read your 100 hours of practice rule, took notes, and did my homework. At first, I got a few number pulls which really boosted my confidence, but today, I finally got my first fuck buddy. True believer here. Here is how it went.

Legend: C= her name O= my name C is about a HB9, overall 7-8, green eyes, 5'8" dancer, flexible, 19 years old. I'm 20.

DAY 1:
Well, first of all, I'd like to start off by saying that this girl is in my literature class, and it's been three weeks since the beginning of school. About the first week in, I'm outside talking to my women friends having a good conversation, when she randomly chirps in and says something. I talk to her quickly since I have to leave, deep dive slightly asking her what she does for fun, and find out she smokes marijuana. Grab her number, say we should smoke sometime this week or the next, and leave. I sent the "nice to meet a fellow stoner :)- O" text, then two days later I text-ed her to see how her schedule was looking. She apparently said she was sick, said I hope she feels better, and didn't text after, thinking nothing of it. The weekend passes, the next week on monday she texts me saying we should skip lit and smoke. I wasn't really feeling class that day, as I'm quite ahead already, so I said lets do it. We smoked in my car, and I followed the ESP model of sexual escalation, along with deep diving alot. We started smoking in my car, I lit the joint for her by cupping my hands on her face, and everytime something dropped on her lap, I'd let my hand linger on her leg while I took the ash off. She got more comfortable, and I kept going at it. Grabbed her hand to check her watch, put my hands on her shoulders to ease her, and played with her stomach and arm. Also I forgot to mention, we brought the topic of sexuality quite early in the conversation; on the way to the car I talked about how I didn't believe in sluts and whores anymore, and how there are just people who enjoy sex more than others. She started seeing me as a sexual man, now moving back forward. Eventually we finished smoking and went into starbucks, where I deep dived alot. Talked about her childhood, dreams of traveling, her being a dancer and threw in alot of chase frames. Eye contact flirting was heavy, non-verbals were in check, and had the bedroom eyes and sexy smile going on.
NOTE: I did deep-dive alot, but did not relate back enough, felt like I could have done a better job connecting.
Back to the car on the way back to school, about half way on the ride back she tells me that she thinks Im on a mission to fuck her, I just shrugged and said not to flatter herself with a half smile and a wink. Then she tells me I'm cocky and smooth, where I say I'm just good with my words.
NOTE: Don't tell her to not flatter herself, too harsh. I should have stuck with just the shrug and playful look.
Back at school, were sitting outside really close, she tells me I'm frustrating her, and pissing her off, then tells me I'm making her nervous. I place my hand on her back, tell her not to be nervous and that everythings gonna be fine. I feel as if I went into Auto-rejection because my value was pumped too high, should have been more humble.
NOTE: Should have connected more without being too sexual, she already saw me as a sexual man.
Anyways, we head to class, she says "Don't I get a hug?" I grab her hand to shake it, but then pull her in and hug her tight, telling her to have a good day. After class, I go back out to the smoking section, and see her sitting on a table with a friend. Don't even go up to her table, sat on the other table with my two women friends and talked, smiled and winked at her when I caught her looking at me, and she smiled back and left.

Texted her about two hours later to ease her a bit, here is how the convo went:

Me: Hey I had a good time! It was fun and I needed the coffee. You're really chill, you have a good rest of your day! I'll talk to you soon
Her: I had a lovely time as well

Didn't text back, 5 Hours later she texts me this:

Her: I have so many questions to ask you now that I'm clear headed. (referring to her being high)
Me: Playing a bit of detective now are we? What kind of questions C?
Her: What makes you mad most out of everything?
Me: I don't get angry quite too often but there are a few things that push my buttons here and there. Instead of us being open books over endless texting, shall we get coffee or a drink sometime this week or the next?
NOTE: Should have said something witty like "I don't get mad quite too often, but stubbing my toe can put me in quite a rage ;)"
Her: I want to know right now though. I don't know, I have alot of stuff going on.

I dont text back, her three hours later

Her: Do you have class anywhere between 2 and 5:30 on monday and wednesdays?
Me: Haha well you'll have to wait. I feel as if texting wouldn't be a vaild means of helping you understand why some things push my buttons. I actually have no classes those days, why did you finally realize how much you missed me and wanted us to get another coffee?
NOTE: Good use of chase frame, but should' have shortened text length.
Her: No classes?? Stop that, you are intriguing to me, and if I am not to you, let me know and I won't waste your time:)
Me thirty minutes later: I'm an ambitious wanderer trying to accomplish my life goals if that's what you call intriguing. We've just been quite busy, however you have me intrigued. No classes whatsoever, why?
NOTE: I feel as if I fucked up there, shouldn't have talked about myself like that, and should not have admitted to being intrigued. A better response would be: "I get alot of people telling me I'm intriguing, it's nothing special. However, you intriguing me? We'll just have to see (; No classes at those times, why?"
Her: That's not what I find intriguing at all. (I feel defeated)
Me: Well what about me has you gotten you trying to figure out when I don't have classes? (trying to throw a chase frame to save the day)
Her: That's like my only free time
Me: Ah so it's your way of telling me when you have time to seduce me. I've got a few things to do on those days, be we can meet up some time in the future
NOTE: Thank god for chase's article "dating on your own terms", I wasn't about to go out of my way and put effort in this girl on her free time, I have things to do.
Her: Oh my god, you are super cocky.
Me: Haha (; I'll let you know when I'm free soon.

No text backs, wednesday comes along two days later.
DAY 2:
Now here are where things get messy. So I have lit with this girl, I see her in class but I don't make any eye contact. Then the unexpected happens, we get paired together with two other people to do group work lol. She seemed irritated almost, but kept smiling at me. I just did it casually, and helped out with the answers using big words, I'm good at writing so I was a big help. Class ends, we go out and start talking on the way to the smoking section, she tells me I'm really cocky again and we sit outside. Were talking, to of my women friends come along and try to have a convo with me along with a guy friend, I give them one sentence answers and turn back to her. Eventually I can't think of anything else to deep dive, started making mistakes asking her questions that I've already asked, but I smoothly save them but deep diving on them a bit more. Eventually she starts talking to another guy and I start talking to my woman friend. My friend comes along, and asks me if I want to smoke. I say sure, and she has to just jump in and asks to join us. So I say whatever, I'm already auto rejected, maybe I should just make her a friend. So we smoke, she gets really high, and in the car we start talking. I could feel the hardcore sexual tension, she turns around to my friends and tells them how cocky I am and I'm good at words. Then she turns towards me and says "Did you think you were gonna get in my pants?" I mentioned nothing about it, I just shrugged, and looked away. she says "you did! You're not getting in my pants" then hits my shoulder. I felt as if she was gonna get hostile, so I pull her to the side and say, he look. I'm good with women, this is how I am with every woman. She gets skeptical and turns to my friends asking them if it was true, and them knowing my ex say yeah he is. I guess that was some good vouching on their part. Anyways, I pull her to the side again and say look, what happened yesterday, forget it. No hostility between us, were friends now cool? She says cool back, and we get out and go smoke in the park. I see my friend laughing at her jokes, so my other friend and I just stay ahead and let them talk. We get back to the benches, but I can tell hes already fucked up seeing as how he's not good with women. He lets her treat him like a door mat. (I pulled him to the side later and said you fucked up and told him what he should do next time, and referred him to this site.) Anyways, we head back, her and I have a convo and I deep dive a bit more, before we head back. She has class, and I go home.

She texts me in class about thirty minutes later
Her: I can't smoke with you anymore, promise me you will not tempt me in smoking weed. I can't smoke at all anymore (I was wondering why she said that, previously thinking she smoked regularly, I find out later why)
Me: Next time you see me, I'm gonna get you so high your socks are gonna be knocked off
Her: O, please
Me: Hahaha are you being serious right now?
Her: yes
Me about two hours later: Hah, if you come to me then it's your fault
Her: Just asking for your help not to ask me

I don't text back

DAY 3, thursday the day after day 2.
I'm with a friend, he wants me to hook him up with somebody, and thinking I had already missed my chance with C, I text her saying "Hey C, what are you doing tomorow?" Then things start getting weird, this is how the convo went.

Her an hour later: Listen I can't hangout with you if you don't promise me that you as a friend help me from this day forward not to tempt myself or put me in situations where I'll be tempted. I have bad self control, I can't do anything without support. It sucks and it's embarrassing. I like you. I want to know you. But if you like me, you won't do/talk about weed around me. I have problems, O. I really am an obligation and if you aren't up for it, just tell me. (This is where I start getting creeped out, and realize shes most deff a crazy, I also think I'm boyfriend zoned at this point and that's deff not what I'm looking for. Forgot to mention, on the first day from deep diving, I learned she was sexually abused as a child.)
I dont reply back, weird-ed out.
Her, 40 minutes later: I'm really embarrassed how troubled I am, and I'm so sorry I'm so fucked up.

At this point, I was like fuck this, deff not getting involved, shes crazy but I'm not gonna be a douche. Make her feel a bit better at least, as I agreed to be friends.

Me: Oh, look C. You're really cool and a chill person to be around but I'm the kind of person who enjoys talking to many people, and you're cute so we talked and had fun. If you don't want me to smoke around you that's fine, I'll respect that, but I can't be put in a situation where I need to take care of you. I'm not looking for anything serious, and we established that we were going to be friends. Infact, I the reason I was asking you if you were busy tomorrow was for smoke session with a guy I wanted you to meet. Don't be embarrassed, you're not weird, you're fun. (lol)
Her: I have too many problems for anyone, just please. By obligation I meant certain things are restricted around me. (I dont know what shes trying to do, maybe get some sort of control over me)
Me: Don't be so hard on yourself, and what kind of things?

Things start getting even weirder.

Her: I feel sick, thank you though.
Me slightly worried just cause: What happened, you okay?
Her: Can I talk to you on the phone

She calls me lol, we talk and she starts having a nervous breakdown on the phone. Why? because apparently she feels really guilty about smoking. I ask her if she's home alone, she says yeah, and I ask her if she wants some comfort and I'll come over. (I was thinking maybe I could get in her pants if she was home alone) She says she's home alone, but starts talking jibberish about how she can't listen to my voice because it reminds her of some shit??? anyways I text after the phone call

Me: Let me know if you need anything, I'll scoop you up and we'll grab a bite to eat to cheer you up
Her: I think it's best if you don't talk to me anymore. I do not think you can handle me okay. Thank you for talking to me

I don't text back, genuinely weird-ed out, thinking it's gonna be really awkward in lit now. She's fucking crazy, what did I get myself into. Think nothing of it anymore, enjoyed my weekend at the club where I practiced more, then today (monday) came along. I think, fuck, I have class with crazy, the unexpected happens.

DAY 4:
I'm sitting outside, having a smoke talking to people, and she comes out of no where and says " hey can I talk to you alone for a bit?" I say sure, and move to the side with her, and ask her what's up. She starts apologizing, saying that I probably think she's crazy now and shit. I say no she's fine, shit happens, and saying I'm glad she feels better. She keeps apologizing, then I ask her if she's excited for lit, we talk a bit and I head to class with her. We get in, she sits on the opposite end of the room on her table. Then, she texts me in class.

Her: I want to leave ( adds in emoticons of a depressed face with a gun next to its head)
Me: Haha his voice puts me to sleep (sleepy face emoticon). You see the old man to the left with glasses? (referring to the guy on her table)
Her: Yes duh
Me: He looks like hes seen some shit, probably does alot of acid and paints (The guy just seemed like an awesome old hippie, saw her look at me and laugh)
Her: Lmao, I'm gonna leave at 10:20 like a badass
Me: And do what? Why cause you have to leave the room so you can force yourself to stop checking me out? (lol I love using chase frames, they're just fun ways to talk to women)
Her: Exactly, and leave campus.
Me: I mean you already know what shirts I'm wearing on what days (; and go where? (Referring to a comment she made earlier about the shirt I was wearing saying how I wore it last week when I went to get coffee with her, I feel like it was a shit test)
Her: Idk yet, stop flirting
Me: Don't act like you don't like it
Her: Hey you were gonna set me up I thought?? Why the flirting?!
Me: I'm a flirt, what can I say, although I have someone I want you to meet but it involves marijuana
Her: Hahaha, weed, fine. Setting me up? No.
Me: He's a cool guy, but I don't think he's that great at sex. He might be though, old childhood friend, into stoner women, I can vouch for him
Her out of no where LOL: I like to be fucked. Like Completely dominated, If he's not man enough, too lazy then no.
Me: Well you're talking to the right man then.
Her: You think?
Me: I know.
Her: Leave. (referring to me leaving class as she left at 10:20 like she said)
Me: And go where
Her: To me
Me: And where are you
Her: Outside, parking lot.

I think what the hell, what's there to lose, I fuck her, i fuck her. If I don't, at least I got out of class. It was a review for the test, which I'm already way prepared for.
She texts me saying she sees me, and I walk up to her, look at her straight in the eyes close to her face and say "you just couldn't resist me, could you." She says, I guess not. I want it. I tell her to follow me, she starts following me to my car. I ask her are you sure you're comfortable, and not just sucked into doing this? She says yeah of course, I want to do this. (She had told me how she blacks out sometimes and doesn't remember what happened till afterward, crazy i know)
NOTE: Should have put my hand behind her back, but I hadn't touched her. Would have been more dominant.
We get to my car, I say my place is cluttered, hows her place? She says we can't go there, people are home. She lives about 15 minutes from campus, with her parents still. I say cool, I've got a spot. I park the car and slowly get out, give her eye contact and tell her to follow me. I try finding a spot in the forest, but can't find anything. So I say fuck it, turn to her, get really close to her face, breathe on her neck a bit, then grab her face and start making out. She starts making out with me hard core, then says we can't fuck here, there are people. So I grab her hand and say here, we'll go to my car. Get back close to her face, acting like I'm about to kiss her, except I poke her nose. Then we go to my car, she gets in my back seat and I climb ontop of her making out with her. Lots of foreplay, she gets completely naked and my shirts off, I eat her out for a bit and make her cum. Foreplay some more until she begs me to fuck her, saying "O just fuck me please" So I get it in, we go at it, and then she gives me head. Then we go at it some more, with lots of making out, fuck in like three different positions for 30 minutes but its hard, this is the back of a camry mind you. She gives me more head, and I tell her this cars way too cramped up. I put her knees on her shoulder, fuck her some more, 30 minutes later all hot and sweaty, we look at each other. Talk a bit, she shows me her ear rings and opens up about some shit, and then we get dressed. Drive to starbucks, get coffee and talk with someone from there for about an hour and a half. Then I have to leave, take her back to school, we chill at the smoking section for a couple minutes and I head out.
NOTES: Learn how to fuck better, in smaller spaces. Need to make her cum more. May have given off too high expectations. I don't have feelings for her and she likes me I think, Hopefully I can keep her as a fuck buddy cause I'm deff not committing anytime soon, especially to crazy. This seduction could have been ALOT smoother, I fucked up alot, but hey I learned. She's crazy as fuck, but it was deff a confidence booster, seeing as how the stuff i've learned is working so well. Next goal, more approaches, and try to go for more lays. Next I hit her up, hopefully we have a bed. She may be crazy, but I got laid, first time out of a relationship, feeling good.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey superomar,

Congrats on your first LR. Keep up the momentum you've started!

From what I saw, she went into auto-rejection a few times, and you pulled her out each time. She was heavily emotionally invested in you because of that (or, at least, that helped a good bunch).

The chase frames were a little excessive, and you probably could have bedded her a fair bit earlier, but you nailed it on so many tiebreakers that it didn't really matter.

Would be rad to see another LR from you soon!

Jake

superomar

Space Monkey
space monkey
PrettyDecent said:
Hey superomar,

Congrats on your first LR. Keep up the momentum you've started!

From what I saw, she went into auto-rejection a few times, and you pulled her out each time. She was heavily emotionally invested in you because of that (or, at least, that helped a good bunch).

The chase frames were a little excessive, and you probably could have bedded her a fair bit earlier, but you nailed it on so many tiebreakers that it didn't really matter.

Would be rad to see another LR from you soon!

Jake

Ah thanks for the advice and the congrats! I need to focus on improving the points in my notes, as well as staying out of auto rejection, and using a bit less chase frames, more deep diving, and better connections. Thank you Jake! People like you have gotten me to this point, so I can't thank ya'll enough.

>