LR-  Bumble - Bubble Tea - Pictures and Text Breakdown

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I wouldn't say this is representative of my text game in general, but I am still working on it. In this case it just happened to be a bit gamey. You can check my last LR of a snippet of my text game. That being said, in the past my text game hasn't been great, but it's improving a lot.

One thing to keep in mind as this convo was on Bumble, not tinder, so her opening me doesn't mean anything, as she has to to get the convo started. I can see what you mean about the convo moving backwards though.

I like how you transitioned the opener, it's more drawn out and playful.

Also, will hopefully be posting a LR tonight/tomorrow, and would love your feedback on the texting as well once it's posted!

for sure i can give you feedback.

i disagree that a girl opening you on bumble means nothing. whether its tinder or bumble, the underlying concepts are still the same. she's opening you. as in, shes initiating things.. thats a really big deal, especially if youve set mega strong frames in your bio

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
for sure i can give you feedback.

i disagree that a girl opening you on bumble means nothing. whether its tinder or bumble, the underlying concepts are still the same. she's opening you. as in, shes initiating things.. thats a really big deal, especially if youve set mega strong frames in your bio
But she has to open me on bumble or the conversation can't start and the match expires. So I'd disagree. If she opened me on tinder it'd be a different story. As tinder she doesn't "need" to open me, as I can open her.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
But she has to open me on bumble or the conversation can't start and the match expires.

hmmm interesting. so on bumble she's initiating due to having a scarcity mindset. and on tinder she's initiating purely to fuck

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hmmm interesting. so on bumble she's initiating due to having a scarcity mindset. and on tinder she's initiating purely to fuck

Yes, so on bumble if she doesn't start the convo (where women have to start it, the guy can't start it) the match will expire after 24 hours.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
i know........ youre totally ignoring what im saying mister jacob palmer!

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
yooo im high as shit man ill just catch ya on your next LR. post it soon cant wait

M_Ronin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I haven't had that much experience, so take it with a grain of salt. I suspect girls who are overly witty and flirty, might actually be more sexually repressed than others. It might be a deep mechanism to cover that. Maybe she was sexually abused sometime in the past. It doesnt look like you handled anything wrong. You just might have to help those girls more along the way imo.

Last edited:
>