Break Ups  Called the police on a girl threatening with suicide

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One of the girls i was seeing that was extremely/deeply in love with me, I broke it up, cut all contact as i recommend you do after break up, but she send a text saying she was going to have a 50/50 life ending surgery, so due to that i violated my not contact with exes rule, and saw her once again, this cause a horrible change of events... Basically the new bf found out she saw me, changed the locks, got physical and kicked her out..... With no were to go, i took her in, after she saved enough money to move out, once out i told her we are done..... then, based on texts she sounded suicidal, usually this is a last attempt attention grab (this and pregnancies) out of a hail marry to keep the dude... I had to make a judgment call and after talking to multiple people including my dad.... I called the police and explain the situation and read her texts, they sent a car to her place.... I totally felt like shit, but i did as much as i could to help this girl... Though i feel totally guilty... I was upfront since they one about open relationships etc...

3 days later I finally heard from her, she was hospitalized... So i may have saved her life..... Anyways guys I am posting this cause i have seen similar posts to this, so i will give what to do in this situations:

- Of course never ever ever under any circumstances get back with exes.

- A deeply in love girl may do couple of things as a hail marry/ form of manipulation: 1.- is to get or try to get or scare you with pregnancy.

2.- the second is suicide... With suicide you need to either contact her family somehow (if you know they care)

or you call the police read or send them the text and explain the situation. THEN CUT ALL CONTACT FOR EVER....

Women use this cause they know men have a sense of protection biologically ingrained.... And those 2 solutions work in some cases as a way to keep a lost lover....

With the pregnancy I teach what to do in the dark seduction post here

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hope youre ok in it @Skills . Sounds tough.

To me it seems like caring was the decent and strong thing to do.

You showed up. made a hard choice. No matter the hail mairys, some times its real. You did great.

Sounds like maybe some of the boyfriends stuff could have been avoided etc. dependent on the situation. But the big pic is good in terms of how you managed it from what you describe.

*Nods*

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
It also happened to me this thing , but fortunately it was only a bluff :)

the paradox is that the more experienced you get with women , the less you want to commit because you know there is only a matter of time till she will start acting crazy one way or the other . Even the really sweet and smart ones that look that they have their shit together will go loco , there is only a matter of time :)

I love women , really do , but as time goes by i just do not see the point Of committed relationships

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It also happened to me this thing , but fortunately it was only a bluff :)

the paradox is that the more experienced you get with women , the less you want to commit because you know there is only a matter of time till she will start acting crazy one way or the other . Even the really sweet and smart ones that look that they have their shit together will go loco , there is only a matter of time :)

I love women , really do , but as time goes by i just do not see the point Of committed relationships

it was not a committed relationship.... This has happened to me with multiple fwbs

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
it was not a committed relationship.... This has happened to me with multiple fwbs
It was a really nice thing you did , but women are women . You give them one finger and they will try to put a ring on it , even if it means using brute force :)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This happened to a friend of mine last year.

Her psycho ex kept him hostage in her house for almost 2 days, threatening suicide.
We were super worried because we didn't know what was happening and they had already split by that time.

I personally called her and she fucking lied to my face, saying she hadn't seen him in a while.
His mom called the cops because he was missing since Friday.
On Sunday me and another friend went to her place to try to do something.

Out of the blue he shows up there Sunday night and explained to us the whole situation.
Scary stuff for sure!

>