Can meditation/affirmations help?

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Beyond direct action is there anything else I can do to affect the cosmos so that she falls for me i.e. increase the probability that we cross paths, increase arousal, get her to think about me.

Such as guided meditations, affirmations?

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't know if this is along the lines that you're thinking. But I do a lot of stuff like digging repressed subconscious experiences, watching self help stuff on youtube, presence work, and reading articles on here. I think doing all of that stuff changes your mind and gives you a much higher chance of success before you even talk to a girl.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Humanoutoffelement.

How do you dig repressed subconscious experiencing look like? What kind of self help? And presence work, like mindfulness?

Is it probable that you can send me some specific examples, e.g., I'd surely appreciate your generosity here.

You must know what it feels like when you know a woman you think is crazy hot and she's sending some light signals, however building yourself it is probably the way forward for you.

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
Subconscious diving I learned from this program I bought. First you start out with breathing exercises to get out of your head . Then you think about the things that are running you (usually repressed childhood experiences). After that, you try and visualize the first time you experienced it and allow yourself to feel the emotions associated without trying to change anything or get rid of anything. After that, you do some more rounds of breathing exercises. This allows me to be more accepting of certain aspects of myself and more at peace.

I read self-help books and watch self-help videos mostly on dating, socializing, and productiveness. In particular when it comes to success with women, I find that looking at several different sources allows you to find nuggets of information that you haven't heard anywhere else that will resonate with you. Additionally, if several reputable sources all say the same thing in regards to a specific piece of advice, then it is more likely to be an objective truth. I think that self-help is a lifestyle choice and that when you invest in yourself, others will sense that you value yourself and aren't needy for validation to feel good - both attractive traits in socializing in general and with women.

For me presence work involves regular meditation focusing on breathing. After meditating, I find I am not such a slave to my thoughts and improve my ability to be present in the moment (not being in your head focusing on your worries, past, future, etc...)

Easypeasy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi, mediation can surely help you to find out what you want or need but likely has no direct relation to your success. What I def know is that tons of women find it rather attractive when a man meditates. Just sayin.
Good luck

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Ohdude ,
I don't know exactly what you mean from the post and I'm not too much into esoteric stuff myself even if I dabbled into it. So I'am going to answer based on the title of your post and as a practicer of meditation and affirmation sometimes.

So, Can meditation/affirmations help? The short answer is YES. Both, are techniques used and recommended by high performers with meditation being the most scientifically validated.

Now for the long answer, it will be, It depends. There are many different meditations, visualization practices and some have a general-purpose other are more specific. You may choose the ones that are suited for what you are looking for. Since you seem to like esoteric stuff you may want to check Mindvalley courses.

Good luck ;)

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm quite interested in this and how one can build himself as a seducer through a meditation/energetic/spiritual oriented approach.

@Ohdude I'll PM you and perhaps we can chat about this more.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Meditation is definitely very helpful. I recommend the book “The Mind Illuminated”. Though I hate a lot of verbiage in that book, it does cover the whole spectrum of meditation. I’ve been meditating pretty much daily 30-45 min since January and the effects are obvious, especially when I’m out alone and I keep my focus on babes and am not as jarred or bothered by chaotic events as much. You become more in tune with your focus and feelings. I really think meditation is the heart of actual “inner game” technique since you are directly changing your brain.

As for affirmations, the key is finding what affirmations resonate with you. It took me awhile and a lot of experience infield before affirmations could have an affect. Right now my affirmations constitute certain phrases women have said to me in the past:
“Sooo $&?$! good”
“I love your cock”
“So handsome”
“You’re the hottest guy I’ve met”
“I love how you talk to me”

When I even think of these phrases I get a positive and confident feeling growing within. It’s great!

I also recommend self-hypnosis (Michael sealey on YouTube is a start). Doing some of those videos gives you an idea of how your emotions and focus can be manipulated by words alone and how your imagination and past experiences can be used to alter your state of mind. Powerful stuff, but takes time to take affect of course

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A few others:
“Your dick is mine”
“You have the perfect cock”

Beautiful words. When they were said I didn’t think much of them. Now they are like precious motivational gems

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Meditation is definitely very helpful. I recommend the book “The Mind Illuminated”. Though I hate a lot of verbiage in that book, it does cover the whole spectrum of meditation. I’ve been meditating pretty much daily 30-45 min since January...

Affirmations...

I also recommend self-hypnosis (Michael sealey on YouTube is a start)...
These recommendations are what's up!! And those affirmations lol...great stuff to feel more confident.

My personal favorite that a girl said to me this year: 'you are the most powerful man I have ever been with.'

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ofcourse , I have been doing for more than two years and the results are amazing. If you want I will tell you in detail.

>