Changing yourself or solving problems?

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi gents!

Here's a straightforward question: in the pursuit of becoming an excellent seducer (or achieving anything great), is it better to view the process of a series of problems or a transformative process of becoming someone new?

I tend to see it mostly as the latter but I'm thinking it may not be a good mental model.. it kind of implies that one is never quite there, good enough etc. So, bad for self-esteem and how you project yourself..

What are your thoughts, opinions? Does the question even make sense for you?

Best,
Rakkum

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
is it better to view the process of a series of problems
Do you mean problems that need to be solved? How?
If it is about the process (attraction, pulling, seducing) and where you need some solving then this is a very good way to view your transformation. You stop identifying yourself with "being a good seducer" and instead become a problem solver.

However, in your search for perfecting your process, you become a different person. This happens often automatically as you get used to the different aspects (mental and technical) in the game. It is quite a transformative process.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’d say it depends. If you’re already a strong, developed person, but you’re failing with women because you do stuff like take them on 5 dates before making a move, or you have bad logistics, then you can probably view seduction as fixing problems. On the other hand, if you’re a train wreck on the inside - needy, weak, fearful, etc - then seduction will be more of a transformative process. You’ll of course eventually also have to solve ‘the problems’ but some of those can clear up by getting your mind right.

>