College Women and Men in their 30's Help

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't know what crack you guys are smoking. Every 18-22 year old girl I meet (I'm 29) is dating a guy 2-3 years older than them at most, and most of the guys I know in their late 30s or 40s are not banging young women and haven't done so for many years.

maybe you are hanging out with the wrong crew .
Thanks for spreading the negativity

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm currently banging a 19yr Ivy engineer with a fantastic, petite body who is kinky as hell, and a 23yr high-fashion model signed to a major agency who's walked for Calvin Klein, various runway TV shows, etc. Guess what? They both like guys in their 40s, I'm sure 30s as well.

And I got the receipts to prove it. Hell, the 19 posts the nudes I take of her on reddit.

What hot girls look for in partner's SMV is different than what guys look for, this is basic stuff.

Therasen

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm currently banging a 19yr Ivy engineer with a fantastic, petite body who is kinky as hell, and a 23yr high-fashion model signed to a major agency who's walked for Calvin Klein, various runway TV shows, etc. Guess what? They both like guys in their 40s, I'm sure 30s as well.

And I got the receipts to prove it. Hell, the 19 posts the nudes I take of her on reddit.

What hot girls look for in partner's SMV is different than what guys look for, this is basic stuff.
How old are you though?

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How old are you though?

In my 40s. As stated earlier in the thread.

I'd say I have intermediate game. But if you approach, some of these college girls will make it very clear they are interested. The first hot college girl I picked up in my 40s was sitting at a bar and started stroking my calves with her heels after about 40 mins. Check, please.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
BTW, most college girls can't tell if you're 34 or 38 or 42 if you're in decent shape and dress stylishly. Nor do they care. Anyone over 25 just goes in the 'older man' bucket.

D_Smooth1900

Space Monkey
space monkey
I want to post my 2 cents but I feel like this one has definitely gone off the ringer a bit.

as a 30 year old. was in a similar position where I hid my age from a girl and she found out and didn't make a big deal about it I think because I made it a big deal of it She didn't take it well.

The Age thing is a mindset especially for us older guys, when we see everyone in our age bracket getting married and having kids you start developing the idea of whether or not your doing something wrong.

I'm kinda going through the same thing but I'm also talking to a really hot 21 year old and banging another 21 year old with a great bod. I even asked her one day if my age didn't bother her and she didn't seem to care.

In conclusion, a mams age is a Placebo effect, it's only happening to us and nobody really cares, everyone's living their own life. don't worry about your age just keep taking care of yourselves and you'll be fine. If a woman is ever disgusted by your age you would know

Last edited:

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
'Everyone is the star of their own movie.' ~someone more famous than me.

That's why hot 21yr olds don't care how old you are. They don't want to marry you, you're a bit player they banged in their journey to motherhood, the c-suite, whoredom, whatever.

IF they do want to marry you, run. Unless you want kids with her. And she won't be ready to settle down no matter what she tells you, unless you're in Utah.

>