COMING BACK STRONGER💪💪

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Damn! Life is short and Time is fleeting. The last time I posted on here was 2020 let's just say things got very busy and I completely grew into a Man.

I had to leave the game for a very long time to work on my finances and 3years later things are getting better... I and my younger brother moved out of our parents' house, into a rented one bedroom apartment. Alas! I've got my privacy back after so many years.

I've been on a long dry spell, spend a lot of time looking at phone screens. Been a while I solely went out to do some daygame approaches. I've àlso been working on my online game. Last weekend I went on a date with a HB PEG at the beach with my brothers. We met online. I'm getting better at creating chemistry online, getting their WhatsApp number and continuing the seduction from there.

I've also talked to girls whenever I'm in a bus and I happen to seat close to any of them.

I remember my approach on Sunday afternoon. I sat in the corner of the bus waiting for it to get filled so we can depart. HB and her younger sister approach the door of the bus with a big box of clothes. Her green top matched the green box so I opened her situationally

Me: Did you plan it? Using my eyes to communicate so she gets the jerk

Her: "Oh! No I did not plan it oo!" beaming with a smile😁

They struggle with the box but finally got comfortable she sat close to me. We started chatting and she said she was coming from a photoshoot. The bus took off we talked about so many things I noticed she was chatting with her lover.

I tried to hold her attention for a while but her sister keeps chatting her from the side so I had to keep quiet for some time and each time I tried start off from where I drop off I kept coming off as too try hard so I go for the close.

Me: I noticed you and I have good chemistry

Her: Chemistry

I guess she was surprised by the word but she fancied it

Me: Let's chat on WhatsApp

Her: uuhmm... I don't like giving my number out on the first time

Me: But how do you expect us to see again, meet up and see where the chemistry takes use

we need to exchange contact info for that to be able to meet again

She blushes and starts coming up with excuses

Her: ehn... We will still see again just like the same way we met today

Me: so you want to leave our meeting again to chance.

Me: The Universe has already made everything align today. Can't you see the matching green outfit you're wearing 😅

She laughed, I forgot what destroyed the flow of communication here but I remember the driver stopped to let a passenger alight from the vehicle. She started talking to her Sister. By this time we are already getting to our last bus stop. She got off before I did I didn't close but I was relieved to remember how good doing an approach feels

I'm buying some clothes and new household items for my new apartment.
I'm also trying to reducing soda drinks, alcoholic beverages, smoking(I don't like the stench it leaves on my breathe), back to eating fruits everyday too, no chewing my nails, using coconut Oil for self care reasons, NOFAP!

So I'm back to just having a few leads from online dating and one lead from an approach I did two years ago. I went to the shop to get some cash from the POS machine she had to attend to me so we got talking I asked her which state she's from and I also tell her about how I've dated girls from her state. Meanwhile, she has not dated anyone from my state and tribe.

We bantered a bit, teased each other back and forth. I told her I can be her first new experience besides taboos are so tempting we exchange contact info and she saved my name. She left the job and I was so busy to follow up but we've been keeping touch over voice call and lots of video call in the past. We are actually planning to meet up on Monday; as I blamed her for not complying and making an effort for us to reconnect physically. She uses her tight schedule and work as an excuse. She told me she would take permission from her Boss so let's see how Monday goes. Let's call her HB MABEL for future purposes.

Well, there it is 3years of solitary confinement in the trenches, my Spirit has decided to come out of its shell. Single and ready to springle! Let the adventure begin!!!

Ciao!!

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man @Mr STIF

Welcome back to the forum and congrats on getting out of your shell, first approaches and sharing it on the forum.

Just few comments for future improvements:

1) Your post is actually a 'Field Report', therefore it should have been posted in 'Field Reports' section, not 'Beginers' section.
2) It was a really good situational opener :) It seems to me that maybe you've been a little too polite, and not forward enough. You've been on the good emotional level with the opener, you should worry a bit less about her sister (best if you involve her in the interaction too) and about her phone. In fact, if she preferred to talk to her sister or use her phone instead of talking to you, it means that you haven't been interesting enough for her.

Instead of thinking about getting the number, you should try to maintain good emotions and pleasant conversation for longer. If you are planning to do this again, try 'forgetting' that she will depart at some point, and instead see if SHE TELLS YOU that she is departing soon (with subcommunication that it's the moment for you to ask for her phone number). If you continue talking to her, and she abruptly leaves - it means that need to better your social/emotional stimuation skills still.

Btw, her responses:

Her: uuhmm... I don't like giving my number out on the first time
Her: ehn... We will still see again just like the same way we met today

These were womanese rejections of your idea to exchange numbers. You should keep this in my mind for LEARNING. If you hear these again, think about this way: I didn't attract her socially, emotionally, sexually ENOUGH. Either you need to work on your fundamentals or/and basic social skills + emotional stimulation.

Good luck!

>