Cowgirl position (Her on top) help

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey guys
All girls i have been with except one has been unable to ride me properly. I was so mindblown when this girl effortlessly could just do it, as i honestly expected that she was gonna fail like the 20+ other girls. To my surprise, she could do it and was quite good at it.

Now i wonder if it is because there is something i'm doing wrong or if most girls are just so inexperienced that they can't do it? What are you guys' experience?

If you know how to teach women to do it atleast, let me know :)

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Same as you. As much as I like the view of this position, they don't know to move. Probabil because they don't know to do the reverse move.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
most girls are just so inexperienced that they can't do it? What are you guys' experience?

Yea... About that. Mine stimulates my nipple while we were about to go sexy time. HAHA! I just smile. Her hands were awkwardly place.

Here's the thing: A lot of girls are just awkward... while they try to keep a straight face. Very tsundere! I think Asia is more tsundere!

Anyway, I would say it just becomes less awkward if you slept with her more but I kinda on the fence about my hypothesis. Because of the threshold.

the ones you hear that have really great sex are usually this one chick (out of 10 girls) or in relationships because she has the plausible deniability of relationship as reason. You have more chances to 'guide' her. Lolx.

IMPT: i been single for quite awhile. So the 'guide' part, can be sketchy. Other guys might help.

z@c+

Generation Z are super unhappy because they are not as TIKTOK HOT as they proclaimed they are online. That's why there's a lot of bitching online.

Last edited:

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
most girls can't.. i came up with a version of cowgirl where i basically use their body to ride myself with them lmao.

from cowgirl, put your hand under her armpits and grab her shoulders from the back (your palms should be on her traps). very important: plant your feet on the bed. you can now lift your dick up and down with your legs.

then just pull her down onto your dick while pushing up. you now control how fast you're doing it, you're stimulating her clit with your pubic area since she's bent, and you can fuck her very deep.

very fun position, you can start with her riding you by herself, and if she does a sloppy job switch to that. it's fire, i've given a lot of orgasms like that :)

oh and lower her after, make her lick your neck or kiss while you fuck her. you can also push her torso back in the air after and minimise touch (girls love it when you alternate from a lot of touch to just dick going inside pussy) and back.

cowgirl can be very fun, its my absolute favourite position since it's very low effort for the man and so you can go for ages without getting tired.

hope this gave you a few ideas

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Now i wonder if it is because there is something i'm doing wrong or if most girls are just so inexperienced that they can't do it? What are you guys' experience?

If you know how to teach women to do it atleast, let me know :)
1) Lay down, put 2-3 pillows below your head so you can face her properly.
2) When she is on top, grab her waist and let her put your cock inside her
3) Tell her to bend her knees and sit comfortably
4) Bend your knees a little and plant your feet to give her butt some support
5) Now firmly grab her waist and help her do the up and down motions
6) When she has a good rhythm and starts to get aroused, lift your hips by pushing your feet down (she'll kind of sit on top of you)
7) Now, put one hand behind her ass or lower back to give some support and, with the other hand, touch her belly button with an open palm. Start to push her abs back
8) Do some thrusting motions while in that position! She'll instinctively try to bring her abs back to the front...don't let her, keep pushing back
9) You gonna fell that the tip of our cock will start to "rub" her frontal abs...it means you got it right to her G-spot
10) Start to pump her hard! 99% chance she is gonna cum very fast in this position

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I actually prefer when girls grind so I always have them do that. Apparently it's better for them too

As for how to get chicks to pleasure you better, physically move them how you want to them to move and just say "This is what drives me nuts"

--> one example here is a lot of women who aren't as experienced will try to lay down on top of you instead of actually ride you. So I literally just push them back and say I want to be able to see you. Then I grab their hips and move them how I want them to move. If their legs/knees need moved then I'll move them lol

It's funny seeing your post too because it reminded me of women and bj's. For the longest time I just thought I was unable to get off from them but then this one girl came along and I started mentally taking notes lmao. Now I can teach women what I like and will do so

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I dislike cowgirl-except when girls grind.

Every time a girl rides me and bobs up and down, they end up going so high my dick pops up and then they crash on my poor dick.

I usually try to hold their hips to prevent that from happening, but I think next time I'll try the traps and planting the feet.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thing is... Girls literally can't get it in! It doesn't even get to the stage of "should she grind or go up and down" like how do i physically get my dick in their pussy like that. I will try out the missionary trick that Skills talked about.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thing is... Girls literally can't get it in! It doesn't even get to the stage of "should she grind or go up and down" like how do i physically get my dick in their pussy like that. I will try out the missionary trick that Skills talked about.
Do you mean you have a physical issue or just doing it yourself?

I always have the chick do it cuz I can't either lol

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Do you mean you have a physical issue or just doing it yourself?

I always have the chick do it cuz I can't either lol
No they get on top, grab it and try and slip it in, fully erect, but it just slips out it is like they don't know where their own hole is jfc

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
No they get on top, grab it and try and slip it in, fully erect, but it just slips out it is like they don't know where their own hole is jfc
Sit at the edge of the bed and make them put it in while they are standing.
Then you lay down to cowgirl.
Never had that problem, so it's hard to know how to help lol

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah thats a good one. I will try just putting it inside her and get in position. That way or what Skills said. Thank you guys.

>