Creating and maintaining connection in a relationship

qqbot

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys. I've got some problems here. Need any advice.
I've noticed a pattern in my relationships: the beggining would be very passionate, I'd establish wonderful connections with girls, deep diving them like hell, they'd go head over heels with me. But the problem is, I can't maintain those connections. After 3 or 4 weeks passion slowly drives away (but still pretty high), and good sex isn't just enough. I've noticed that when we're in public or any other place where we can't get intimate, I'm usually silent, and I'm absolutely comfortable with that (however, girls aren't). For example, sitting in a restaurant, holding each others hands and just doing some small talk or gazing at each other happily. It's like I start getting lazier and lazier, start to lack some topics to discuss or to deep dive. The connection slowly flows away because of that. And after a month or 2, we're breaking up because "that spark isn't there anymore".
Any thoughts on this? Any advice? Maybe some mindset to develop? Anything would be appreciated, thanks.

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It sounds like you're lacking a real intellectual (not emotional or physical) connection with these girls.

From what you wrote, I can't tell if it's you (in which case, read more, get more hobbies, etc) or them (in which case stop dating bimbos).

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are you having good sex during these passionate times? And if so you don't need to deep dive much anymore. Find topics that they're interested in instead. Make them talk.

Axel Page

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you are silent when your out and about with them - that's not good. Natural pauses are fine, but you should never sit in prolonged silence with a chick you are in a relationship with. It was said above - something is off (with either the chicks or you) if you have nothing to talk about after a few weeks...

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe you really are a boring person, and there isn't much going on in your life to talk about...?

Do you travel often? Do you have a passion or hobbies? Do you even have a life outside the world of pick up?

I'm not assuming and not implying anything. Just a thought.

>