Creepiness on my part or auto-rejection?

Black

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last winter, this girl from my uni dorm reached out to me on Wechat (mobile chat + social media). Asian, 26 years old.
I hadn't noticed her before but she knew who I was.

We chatted about life, objectives, ex-relationships and so on. . .
Eventually we went out together, once, to some mall and to take some pictures; I wasn't too attracted to her so everything was pretty neutral.
We added each other to Facebook.

We spoke about going to X club together with her (girl)friends - but never followed through.

When classes started I'd run into her on the corridors.
Because I would say hi but not stop to talk, she would complain "I was not interested" and was offended once.
Her friends began greeting me too, which I found uncomfortable because I felt she had told them all about me.

She would sometimes contact me close to midnight asking me what I was doing (like fishing for something).
Once, she knew I was up with the light on - but you really have to go round the building to see my window. . .

Like two/three months later we just happened to go dinner together and this time I did find her attractive.
The next night I contacted her to go out for a drink somewhere but turned me down with a dumb excuse.
I didn't speak to her for like a month after that - but still she spoke to me again sometime, began "liking" random stuff of mine. . .

I ran into her during a uni outing and sat together on the way back - deep-diving kind of talk.
I asked her if she was going to that X club that night but told me she wasn't; I'm not sure this is true or not.
Even after that, she seemed very very very happy that we spent together that hour or so catching up.

That week I got back to her but upped the joking and flirting.
The only thing I think noticed is that while I was looking to have fun and flirting she was kind of looking for some big emotional thing or me to spill my guts or something (which was easy not to as I'm more articulate than her).

That Friday I ended up at X club with some friends by pure chance.
I met even more friends when I arrived so a nice group was formed.
She happened to be right beside me when I went to get my drink and maybe I committed the same mistake of saying "hi" and moving on. I don't know. . .
She was alone with a very fat (girl)friend.
I lead my group into the dance floor, which was till then unoccupied - and the second group to follow was her and her fat friend orbiting us - but she did not make eye-contact with me.
Unfortunatedly, my friends all gradually left - but I more or less kept afloat either by running into these other girls which I knew from other places or messaging a friend.
At some point this girl and her friend are dancing with these horrible looking central-asian guys so I just joined them - and unlike other girl-friends of mine in similar situations, she was strangely cold/indifferent to me. That lasted until her fat friend took her away.
I went back to seeing other people.
At some point her friend leaves with some guy.
Then suddenly the girl in question came back from the bathroom passing by right where I was and I said "ok, this is my chance she's alone", I tapped her shoulder but she gave me an indifferent look. I followed and tried to start some conversation but she just went "sorry I can't hear you". I didn't persist.
As I met other girls I looked (maybe blantantly) in her direction; she was lying on a sofa in a foetal position, alone.
Later that night she starts dancing with this short (shorter than me), bearded, poorly-dressed, overweight guy - and shortly after they leave hand-in-hand on my face. Came back 15 minutes later to dance with other similar guys.

The next day she sees me and greets me (I tried to ignore her) - but eyes me in an angered/frustrated way. Social media attention also stopped abruptly.
No more communication between us.
I keep flirting and meeting other girls.
Then one day I noticed, out of the blue, that she deleted/blocked me on WeChat - but not on Facebook where she made this strange post asking friends to talk to her on the other thing (which is why I checked, really. . . ).

Also, when we cross paths, she blatantly looks away.
Last weekend her group of friends even approached our table at the beach and hung around nearby - she just avoided looking in my direction for the life of her, only to turn to us briefly when I bantered with a girl in our group.

Eh. . . even if I was creepy that night and she found out that maybe I'm not such a platonic friend after all, I think her reaction is too big.
To block me on social media when I wasn't even trying to contact to her? Hmm. . .
On the other hand, at this Uni, angry Asian guys are spreading the typical rumor that I'm a womanizer-from-the-West; maybe some of that got to her.
Part of me would like to ask her what's up (because I want to know). Part of me was tired of her lame behaviour in April already.

Sam101

Space Monkey
space monkey
She got hurt by you not making a move, now she's pissed.

StoicMind

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
^what he said. Moreover, she probably views you as a player. Your initial disinterest then your random interest in her probably made her feel like you were going through a drought and just wanted to bed her, and this idea is further established by you not saying much to her at the club and you talking with other girls.

Black

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was trying to play the pre-selection card and care about my own social circle at the same time. . . but here it seems like it may have caused this reaction.
Also I didn't want to make it seem like I had gone all the way down to club X just to chase her.
If this is the case, she reacted differently from other girls who seem to enjoy me being social.

She did express at some point that I'm probably flirting with many girls at the same time.

Also she turned me down when I asked her out two months before.
Then she stopped contacting me and instead went on a social media spree of vacuous "how happy I am / how awesome my life is" posts (which I always ignore) which lasted a week or two.
I point this out because if I'm really having a good time I don't have time to post about it. . . let alone go out of my way to *state* it.

I'm just emphasizing how contradictory and confusing this is for me.

Glitch

Space Monkey
space monkey
What the others have stated beforehand.

Indecisiveness = Bad -> Auto-Reject

For me I eventually just went with:

Girl: Interested/Receptive? -> Are you sexually attracted to her? Y/N? -> Y -> Be decisive, Move fast -> Mission accomplished -> End.

If I was ever fluttering about I would just drop it quick. Being indecisive is bad. Just make a hard Y/N. I found out that if you're still choosing and leading her on she's not going to be very happy, going into auto-rejection and hating your guts.

This helped me when I was like this too. Just make a hard Y/N decision.

Glitch

Black

Space Monkey
space monkey
That actually puts the finger onto something. . .

I had at least two girls here tell me "I'm not making my intentions clear enough" - and it's true that over months I've kept many girls in the limbo like that; without becoming their platonic friend but also being very lukewarm about moving things forward (because "I wasn't sure"). None of those is my friend now, they eventually just got the hell out of my life and it was not nice.
Ask them and they might deny it - but they really cut loose and goodnight, no more talking, about anything, ever, some don't even greet me and it's not like anything happened. It's just that nothing happened.

This one here, I just asked her, she says it's because the day after I didn't greet her. Lies; her "bad" behaviour was the night before. heheh

>