Tournament  Cup of Snatch - December 2019

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there has been a snatch tournament for a few months. We must summon the best within ourselves and end the year (+decade) strong. A healthy competition between dashing rogues and intriguing scoundrels may yet serve us in that purpose.

Here are the rules for the point system, as @Hue wrote back in August:
Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]

Oh yea and,
Long, Memorable Handshakes: 31.7 points

If you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and pipe one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

Points don't stack. You only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. So remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged). Speaking from experience and observation, you are much more likely to do better if you're analyzing your sticking points, since it let's you realize a potentially crucial mistake you were making going into the month.

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

Slay away.

Only thing I’ll add is that I propose a 150 point tier for girls that you bed more than once.

May the best seducer win.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Foreplay w/o oral: 1

15 points.

Only thing I’ll add is that I propose a 150 point tier for girls that you bed more than once
While I see where you're coming from (retainment is a skill many are working on) this has always been about NEW girls and letting momentum and hard work on approaching carry you into several pussies in that month. So I'll vote against the suggestion.

However, if it was an old lay that you had to re-seduce entirely, that counts as if it was a new lay (100 points, though I'm open to review and debate here).

Last edited:

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
17 points now
  • 4 approaches w/o # close
  • 2 approaches w/ phone #
  • 1 approach w/ insta-date
If approaching 3 girls in a park and then moving over to shady spot to chill and teach them yoga for 15 minutes counts as an insta-date :D

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 3
Numbers: 1
Foreplay w/o oral: 1

15 + 3 + 3 + 15 = 36

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 8
Lay: 1

36+8+3+100 = 147

5 Minute Pull at bar close last night. LR coming.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approaches: 5
100 + 5 = 105

However, if it was an old lay that you had to re-seduce entirely, that counts as if it was a new lay (100 points, though I'm open to review and debate here).
Only thing I’ll add is that I propose a 150 point tier for girls that you bed more than once.
I vote against both these suggestions.

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Alcman
I vote against both these suggestions.
In regards to a reseduction, why is that? Some women from my journal that I had to reseduce were some of the most challenging to get back into bed with.

Others would be down when they were horny and I was around, but I wouldn't consider counting that.

There are also girls that have leveled up themselves since I've fucked them. I've tried and failed to get back with a couple of them because they now have new standards of men. They're different-enough people from when we met that there are new challenges and lessons involved.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Hue

While I see where you're coming from [...] this has always been about NEW girls and letting momentum and hard work on approaching carry you into several pussies in that month. So I'll vote against the suggestion.
Couldn’t have put it better myself, so I’m quoting you in answering your question ;)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 4

147+4+3+100= 254

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Couldn’t have put it better myself, so I’m quoting you in answering your question ;)
Clever to use my own quote against me, Alc ;)

Last I'll add is the situations I'm referring to are a rarity and usually pretty nuanced (most girls have their mind made up on you if you fucked them without retention).

I'll leave it up to everyone involved in this tourney and the next to remain democratic about the topic.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm in favor of the "add extra points if you smash again." Though I'd say you need to tap it 3 times. That's the magic number. 3 times and most of the time, she's hooked.

That takes skill and verges onto relationship game, which is a good test.

I'm in favor of 100 for lay an additional 50 points if you hit it 3 more times. Or maybe even 100. It's really another skill altogether.

200 total for lay and 2 additional smashes on separate occasions.

It's @Hue to call it, though. He's taken over it mostly since it was created way back when (I can't remember the guy who created it. He had messaged me about point allocation before posting it, though. Was cool to see it last this long. So maybe I get Co-Creator points ;D).

Hector

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
4 lays. 400 points. Will write the 2 new LRs when I'm back from vacation.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 23
Numbers: 5
Kiss: 1
Lays: 2

254 + 23 + 15 + 10 + 200 = 502 (minus foreplay by 15) = 487

Gaahh 3 LR's to write up...

I have..
a 30 second bar pull (purely luck and instinct)
a long awaited lay with an old date from years ago
a social circle lay from NYE last night....

Post your final scores gents!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm in favor of the "add extra points if you smash again." Though I'd say you need to tap it 3 times. That's the magic number. 3 times and most of the time, she's hooked.

That takes skill and verges onto relationship game, which is a good test.

I'm in favor of 100 for lay an additional 50 points if you hit it 3 more times. Or maybe even 100. It's really another skill altogether.

200 total for lay and 2 additional smashes on separate occasions.

It's @Hue to call it, though. He's taken over it mostly since it was created way back when (I can't remember the guy who created it. He had messaged me about point allocation before posting it, though. Was cool to see it last this long. So maybe I get Co-Creator points ;D).
Ah so that's a whole different thing...

example: (Girl Locked In: 1)

...for the purpose of what GC is, I'm open to it. I would say 150 points though, since this tourney is one that shows you what abundance really can be (spontaneously creating success out of thin air) whereas retainment errs on LTR's of some form.

As far as my original proposal - I had a girl who I went on a date with after I laid her like 3 years back, and that's what I was hoping for. However, I couldn't reseduce her! We got to foreplay (which I didn't tally because it doesn't change where we were sexually), but she wouldn't fuck again. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I couldn't reseduce her. So my ideas was like..

Reseduction: 100 points

..I'm not saying you get bonus points, but rather that it COUNTS. Because, as you can see, 3 years later me (and much more advanced than I was) didn't have the proper handling to smash, even though younger, intermediate me could (where both parties - her and I - leveled up on the dating market). Like I said, I'm open to counter arguments here if there's something I'm not seeing.

I'm open to vote on it with @everyone on this thread. If a majority vote doesn't occur, I'm going to add both to the next tournament.

Girl Locked In: 150 points
Reseduction: 100 points

The solution for how to report these experiences would be to go find the old LR (if it exists) and simply reply to it with how you did it.

Thoughts?

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Total Dec. Results:

23 approaches (17 day, 6 night)
8 phone numbers + 5 Instagrams
1 instadate + 3 other meet ups
1 kiss
1 foreplay w/o oral

1(15) + 1(10) + 1(5) + 1(7) + 4(3) + 15 = 64 pts

Pretty lack luster month.