D_Smooths journal

D_Smooth1900

Space Monkey
space monkey
Postby D_Smooth1900 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am
Ok this is my first field report so I need you guys to bear with me as I try to explainal what happened. Also I'll try to keep it as short as possible, ok so here we go.

So me and my buddies get a hotel somewhere in the downtown area where all the clubs are at. The goal of the night is to try and get laid . We start off by buying two bottles of jack Daniels and we pre-game in our hotel room. After an hour we head to the clubs where its moderately packed but the ratios pretty good. Right off the bat I start catching some girls eyeing me. One of them was this girl this 5 foot really short girl with a red dress and a baseball cap. This girl was tearing up the dance floor, she was getting real low and all types. I knew she was intrested because she kep looking over as I was waiting in line for my drinks. While me and my boys were waiting in line for drinks. Her friend comes over and sits her drink at a table right next to us. She was not very attracted actually but I knew what she was trying at. Soon after red dress girl does the same and goes back to the dance floor. So while we waited in this super long line she'll come over and take a sip of her drink and aneal a quick peek. I knew I had her but the night was still young and I wanted to see what else the club had to offer.

Ok fast forward a couple of hours later. At this point we are feeling pretty good so real quick its 3 of my buddies and me . One of my buddies has this girl showin up to the club and it turns out she's already there. We end up bumping into them in the line and start chatting it up. I end up connecting with one of her friends, she's a much older ladie but has a nice body she's wearing a black dress with a grey hoodie. We kick off instantly with some reggae and the slow grinding. At one point we get really close. We could of made out multiple times but I'd figure Ill use it to my advantage. So instead of making out with her I as her if she wanted to go back to my hotel room her reaction wasn't bad but she was surprised that I asked her it was a yes or no question and its ok if she didn't plus the night was still yourng so I really didn't care Whether she did or not, anyways she said no and we continued to dance. Anyways pretty I feel I got this girl in the bag, I'm sure if I would have asked her again later she would have said yes, but the night was still young and I wanted to see what else the club had to offer.

After dancing a marathon with this girl I told her I needed a break and went to grab a drink. As I'm coming back the girl in the red dress pulls me over for a dance. By now all the guys are all over her and I'd figure she wanted a break from all the thirst so I gave it to her. After three dances the girl in the grey hoodie saw me dancing with the red dress girl and this girl became super peanut butter and jealouse. She told me to go dance with that other girl that she didn't feel like dancing anymore. I'd figure that she was the closest lay since my buddy already smashed her friend in the bathroom so they were most likely gonna end up at our place.

So fast forward real quick I tried to make this girl feel better telling her that it's ok I like her better and yatta yatta yayta. Anyways she wasn't having it. I grabbed the red dress girl and started dancing with her she was kinda danced out so Id figure I'd grab a drink and bring it for mrs. Jelly in order to redeem myself.

At this point mrs. Jelly was drinking herself into a coma, not literally. So I'd figure Id get her some water which is were I met white scarf girl.While I'm waiting in line I meet mrs. Scarf girl this girl was wearing a red sweater with a black mini skirt and a white scarf she was obviously intrested so I made my move. I'd ask her if she would buy me and my friend a drink. She said shouldn't it be the other way around. I told her if she bought us a drink me and my buddy would give her some dances. So right there and then I started dancing with her in line as we waited to get drinks.

Ok so at this point the situation is this... my buddy's tagged his female friend in the bathroom twice and I'm here babysitting her frend mrs. Jelly girl She ends up being completely plastered and red dress girl is over at the dance floor handing out wallies like Oprah. while white scarf girl is talking to Everyone.

Fast forward real quick. So now grey hoodie girl is officially done her friend grabs her and takes her home. Meanwhile red dress girl is no where to be found. I end up hooking up with white scarf girl and dance the night away with her. As the club is closing up I managed to pull white scarfs number and a location of an after party. The girl is completely drunk and wasn't in a party mood, she was basically asking for the D. As I'm getting her number I have multiple dudes cock blocking, one was trying to fight me who I completly ignored and the other guy who I guess was kinda her guy friend steals her away. Plus my buddies wanted to go back to the hotel ad call it a night. I didn't have much choice but to call it a night.

I feel like there were a lot of opportunities but either I moved to slow or there wasn't enough attraction, honestly I'd like to hear what you guys think. Also stand by for part 2 later on tonight ;)

D_Smooth1900

Space Monkey
space monkey
Maybe if I would have stuck to one girl and moved fast I would have ended up with one, although our logistics were bad it was four people to one room with 2 small beds . I'll take it for what it is and learn from my mistakes. Next time I'll just make out with her that'll show romantic intrest

>