Dated Chick With Kids

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah this one is an easy no go for me but I’m making sure I’m in the right headspace for this one.

She is twenty four, nice body, making an all right wage.

I met her, threw some game. Asked her out for an ice cream date, went on the date every thing was fine.

She had a Freudian slip and ended up saying she had a kid. *[I never did screen about her having a kid she just did not look it at all etc....]

After hearing that I continued the date, didn’t pull back to my place.

I can go on a second date if I choose she was very interested but I didn’t like that she was being sneaky about the kid. Sets the frame etc..... Besides that I can go date people without kids.

shes good looking tho, is there signs that I should watch for if I sleep with her?

cheers musto

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, put yourself in her position.

If she says that she has kids from the start, many men will just write her off, never giving her a chance to show her personality and virtues... maybe not you, but certainly many.

This is something she knows (at least consciously) and the reason why she avoids sharing that from the get-go.

Then, as you start flirting with her and she starts liking you, her subconscious goes “this is going so good... but I guess he will lose interest the moment he knows I have a kid”... then she slips because deep down she knows that if she lets this grow, she will have feelings and her future disappointment will be much bigger... if there’s gonna be rejection, better now than when she gets invested.

I wouldn’t hold this one against her... as long as it’s not a pattern. I’d just say, OK, strike one.

It’s gotta be hard to know that your attractiveness dropped 60% just because you made a “mistake” or trusted the wrong guy.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey

If she says that she has kids from the start, many men will just write her off, never giving her a chance to show her personality and virtues... maybe not you, but certainly many.

This is something she knows (at least consciously) and the reason why she avoids sharing that from the get-go.

Then, as you start flirting with her and she starts liking you, her subconscious goes “this is going so good... but I guess he will lose interest the moment he knows I have a kid”... then she slips because deep down she knows that if she lets this grow, she will have feelings and her future disappointment will be much bigger... if there’s gonna be rejection, better now than when she gets invested.

I wouldn’t hold this one against her... as long as it’s not a pattern. I’d just say, OK, strike one.

It’s gotta be hard to know that your attractiveness dropped 60% just because you made a “mistake” or trusted the wrong guy.
what would be the right choice from OP ?

should he sleep with her casually ?

if he goes for FWB, it runs the risk of this converting to a LTR , right ?

what would you think is the best thing to do ?

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
shes good looking tho, is there signs that I should watch for if I sleep with her?
i'm more interested in knowing your frame of mind with this

what would you do ?

sleep with her and then bail ?

or are you thinking of something else ?

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human

I see where you are coming from with this. Now yeah could I look through the lense of empathy but geez.

Look at it from my perspective,

- I work a tough job

- Evening school

Yes, there are reasons why guys don’t want to go out with single mothers.

I would be treated worst from her if I said I was a rapist or pedophile etc...etc.... Her having a kid to me is the equivalent of the above.

I am not afraid to go with a hard next, not even slightly.

i'm more interested in knowing your frame of mind with this

what would you do ?

sleep with her and then bail ?

or are you thinking of something else ?

I soft nexted she checks my Snapchat stories and since I’ve been chilling outside and doing awesome stuff.

She’ll hit me up and I’ll just react to when she writes but let her down easy. I’m sure there is a white knight/simp out there who will want her but that person isn’t me.

If I’m horny enough I’ll aim to bang and if I get no better options then I’ll revisit this case.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Single mothers are often freaks.

A lot of guys turn them down because they think they're looking for a new baby daddy.

Most single moms don't have a lot of time, and are in "take what you can get" mode from a sexual point of view.

There's also some selection effects for women being single mothers also being rather cavalier about sex and relationships. Mistakes happen, but on average, that's a pretty big mistake (picking to reproduce with a guy who won't stick around or, more likely, whom you won't let stick around).

So, for just a one-night stand, single moms can be plenty fun.

I wouldn't recommend them for more than that, though. Just me personally...

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is age related up till 38 years old, i would never make single mothers main, i would have them as fb... After 38 in some cases they have advantages, specially cause they will not pressure you for marriage and will not pressure you for kids, like other women will eventually...

Keep in mind the biggest problem with single mothers is that if they get prego you are TOTALLY FUCKED, they will not abort in most cases no matter what...

A lot of guys are paranoid about dating single mothers aka milfs (mothers I like to fuck), I understand the why? and trust me I have been there.
I once was dating for about 3 years a milf that I kind of had strong feelings for, she was a fuck buddy that never got upgraded to main. Once I made my ex the main, she went psycho and pretended to be pregnant, hack into my voice mail, and harass the ex main at the time. Back then I had good pick up game, but horrible relationship management game.
Guys get all scared cause they think now they have to be a boyfriend, get serious, raise their kids and all the other none sense. Of course in some cases it happens, but women will treat you how you allow them to treat you. If you have a strong early frame and manage their expectations you will be fine.
I don’t know why but women with kids are amazing in bed. I believe is cause they are probably stress out with the kids and responsibilities that when they get a bit of free time with the lover they will unload all that stress via sex. Also a lot of them in their 30s which is when women get more horny and know what they want (body screaming hurry up you are running out of time get prego, so they are super horny).
Disclaimer.- Milfs will destroyed your beloved pipi.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This could be a whole separate topic in itself but:

I don’t know why but women with kids are amazing in bed.

I think that when you become a mum you loose a certain amount of naivety about your body and dignity which means they are far more open about the practical aspects of sex. Also having a baby forces them to mature quite a bit and the feeling of being judged becomes somewhat less important. This doesn't mean they stop having ASD but they do become a lot more accepting of their own personal likes and needs - often for kinky dirty sex - so are much more focused on getting it. This is also compounded by the facts @Skills mentions above regarding being stressed all day and needing relief, increases in hormones, less availablity of men who want a woman with a baby, limited time so make the most of what they have and of course the body clock thing.

Last edited:
>