Dating/gaming girls with degrees. What to do?

BlandMan0

Space Monkey
space monkey
Since I scared some girl away(this one has a bachelors degree) because she was being smart mouthed, I want to know how to successfully be in control as the man when they get into these intellectual tones of speech and prevent condescending behavior from them? I want to be there for them as a lover but I don't want to get taking on for spin like that last girl who did me in socially(I forgot she has a master degree). Their jokes are awful but so is my game. The girl with the bachelor's degree is curious to exploring her sexuality as written but she's mild with the jokes but also have a bad temper when things don't go her way. I tried texting her when she gets this way but I think I missed the opportunity to turn things around with her since she gives short answers which makes me give short answers and end the texting altogether. Also I suck at texting her or any girl for that matter and she doesn't respond due to her experiences with men. She views my stories on FB even without being obvious(I can tell). But since she thinks I'm ghetto (which I am not but I said something that insulted her and scared her away; she was ugly anyway) how can I prevent this from any women in the future? Does my frame need work? How do I go about their defenses since they hold their guard up to stuff all the time? How to tease properly without being a jerk or being to dull and bland or even talking with these kinds of women period?

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok okay I need you to get into more details. About a few things (because the more details you give the better we can help you)

1. Do girls with degrees usually badmouth you or look down upon you?
2. Do you usually go on dates with girls with degrees?
3. Finally what's the type of girl you looking for?

>