Day-Game process

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has created a process for talking to women during the day. Since I never developed party connections when I was in high school I will have to practice for the most part at the mall during the day or anywhere else I see a pretty girl.

In one of chase's articles he put up a basic process for speaking to women at bars, here it is

1. Plan out ahead of time what day and time you'll go out and where, so that even if you're feeling out of sorts or not very confident, it's already planned and you'll go
2. Go out to the place you have planned, and begin approaching women immediately. If it's a social venue (bar, club, party, networking event, etc.), also strike up conversations with men too, but keep the focus on meeting ATTRACTIVE women (not just ANY women, but women you actually like, too)
3. Move girls minutes or seconds into talking with them to gauge their interest and compliance levels. If they won't invest in you and commit to talking with you by moving when you ask them to move, they won't do anything else either, so use this to screen out women who are simply making polite conversation with you and aren't especially interested
4. Keep moving and talking to lots of girls until you meet a girl you like who's responding to you, investing, and moving when you ask her to move. Once you've found her, stick with her; don't keep moving and don't break circle
5. Engage in some light banter, but only enough to get her comfortable with you and recognizing you as a bad boy and attractive man; don't overdo it
6. Get her sitting with you not long into talking with her; the sooner, the better
7. Deep dive with this girl to get to know her better, sporadically applying chase framing and sexual framing to keep things light and up sexual tension
8. Invite her home as soon as you start detecting heightened levels of interest and desire on her part
9. Kiss her within 10 minutes of getting her alone with you in her place, yours, or wherever else you're taking her to get intimate together
10. Escalate physically and take her to bed

I was wondering if anyone has or can create something similar for the day.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ah I feel bad now, thanks friend

>