FR  Daygame in Oslo

Dorian Gray

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just spent 5 days in serbia doing approaches from I got up in the morning till stumbled in bed with or without a girl late at night. Learned heaps, ran into dating coach James Marshall and just had an awesome time. So many hot women!

Came back last night and decided to use what I learned in daygame during my vacation and see if it worked here in Oslo as well. Met up with my wing and started approaching.
I honestly can't remember the details of every set, but I'll write down some of the biggest lessons for today.

- Be friends with the anxiety. I still deal with quite the approach anxiety, but I've learned how to deal with it. Instead of resisting it, I just let the energy I feel flow through me, I accept it and do what I have to do anyway. That's what being a man is all about.

- Girls will be a little awkward the first minute or so. Some girls are not, but most will be, and I'll just have to plow through it. Have even successfully plowed and persited talking to a girl for more than one minute while she continually tried to get rid of me. Ended up sleeping with that girl, so obviously I should'nt eject as fast as I do now. Staying in set despite my brain telling me to get the hell out of there also gives me powerfull reference experiences and I'm always in a good mood after pushing myself.

- Most memorable set of the day: Saw a girl sitting at a fountain in the city centre, a place which is a known meetup spot for people meeting their friends, dates, whatever. Now I have approcahed sitting girls only once before and it was super awkward, so I was a little nervous, but I decided to go for it anyway. Walked up, said "hi" and just held eyecontact. She said "hello" back and started to smile and giggle a little as I smiled and squat down in front of her. "This is a little random," I said, as I looked into her eyes with a grin on my face. "I just saw you and you look amazing. What's your name?" She laughed and gave me her name, but quickly told me she had a boyfriend. I did the whole "nooo, you break my hear" before saying goodbye and walked back to my frined.
Should have pushed a little further here, some girls say they have a boyfriend as an auto-response, also I have previously had success with girls even though they started out with saying they have a boyfriend.

- Not talking to hot girls is stupid!

- My sub-comms were a little off today, tomorrow more focus on talking with a deep voice, facial expression etc. Make sure my thoughts are something like "wonder if this girl is good enough for me" instead of trying to prove myself to the girl.

Got one number from about seven or eight approaches.

>