Debunking the old women myth.....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I seen this weird thing were now after 24 a girl in the community is considered "old" and in the same level as "fat" girl aka NOT an hb, is like a new posturing shit....and i get it once when i was 24 i remember i used to troll my 27 year old doctor main, as an old fart...... I also had the same mentality and believes that many of you have, though i still found milfs attractive even at a younger age......

I already explained in another post what happened to me and i may be projecting, in my early 20 i was messing around with really young ages, let me put it to you this way i was the go to guy for "sweet 16" and in latin crowd "quinceaneras" that is mainly how i got my supply of "virgins"....

Due to dance floor game i was the go to guy for "proms" back in the days women save their "virginity" to proms.... average age 17...

So i have been banging the so call "teens" for years in the hundreds.... I also believe a lot of dudes did not do this to get it out of their system...When i go to the club i still open and grope them and mess around, and sometimes i even pull them, but i am just going with the motions is not a genuine desire that i get with the older, is more for validation.

Again, as i got older is not that i could not get them, or i would not fuck a lot of them, is that my PREFERENCE, changed again started happening at 44 couple of years older and keep going up till i reach 47 at 47 i saw them as cute(it was a SLOW GRADUAL PROCESS), it was not a logical process but a "biological" process.... Again, as per other post my mental masturbation theory is just like women look for honest signals, is that we ingrained look for long term compatibility..... Again, the difference is that i never took the normal lifestyle no BANGING periods, i was banging large amounts of women through my whole life....

Is not coping in other words I STILL GOT THEM, and i still do bang them every once in a while, but is not my PREFERENCE..... The clubs i go to is mainly younger girls, that is were i get my insights for example the "baggy style" on women.

Also i don't know if is a geographical issue, I don't know how the older women look in asia, europe or other parts of USA were older women tend to look like shit!.... The ones i see from latin america, florida,, cali, are extremely hot and looked max, which is not the case with a lot of the younger women, though i see more and more of them at the gym in the z generation, but just a few are looks max, majority are not....

Gaming older women is not EASIER, it is a lot harder, i am not talking about dtf older, i am talking about normal older women, seduction is much harder, you need more patience, and they are a pain in the ass also you got a deprogram the ltr and provider hunter is similar to a low level stripper game, so yea, you don't get that with the younger ones....

There are also certain body changes that they posses when they get older, for example i like really huge areolas in the breast, i like a certain ass giggle and shape that is a bit more common on women as the age.... My point there are also body changes that SOME find attractive....

I have this theory on what happens to most men, and i will show you how i developed this theory.... Well, when i got to USA, i was 17, till age 22, i was in esol classes learning english, and adapting to USA, I missed out about 3 years of my teenage years..... In my 20s when i started getting good at game as a natural, i was still attracted to very young girls 12-16.... So i got what is called a form of a peter pan syndrome..... That is were i came up with what happens to a lot of seducers....

Guys were ok, mediocre, or were in ltr in younger years, found seduction community in the early to mid 20s or post relationships or were good and took ltr/biz breaks.... My point, they missed out couple of years of BANGING, periods, but now they have some super powers with seduction..... So now they want to catch up....

But what about leo dicaprio.- leo dicaprio is a bit of an outlier.... Other actors, looks, status and fame are not going for the same "young" 18 and 19 year old girls....They are exactly like what i am experiencing...... Same with no community naturals, cause i brought this point to them, and i specifically explain the seduction community phenomenon. They see it like i do, that is also NOT THEIR PREFERENCE....

Now not all of you have peter pan syndrome, there are lot of guys that are GENUANELY attracted and PREFER younger women, i know for example chase is older and that is his preference.... But then again, chase is super private, i don't know if he took breaks or not from banging....

My goal with the post is to stop some weird form of posturing on older women like they are at fat women level or something (not posturing again the fat women lovers, i know 2 seducers, that is their preference)....

This is also not me posturing that i am right on my preference, the whole point of seduction is to pick women of CHOICE, whatever that choice is, your dick will dictate...

Now what THIS IS NOT, a OLDER DUDE, that WANTS younger but CAN NOT GET THEM, i call that cope and i have never changed that, is cope.... And this post is not for you, if you have peter pan syndrome and you want younger, do you, is not taking a shot at you either, i have community friends (no real life only in the community) were that is their preference....

FunGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree. This whole "women past the age of 25 are all unattractive" propaganda started to become prominent in the past like 3-4 years when red pill was becoming mainstream. They call it the "wall". I never agreed with it and I don't know anyone irl who does. For the most part most guys are like me in the sense that they prefer chicks within like 3 and maybe 4 years of their own age, in either direction either older or younger. I remember being early 20s thinking people in their 30s look old AF but now that I am in my 30s the people my age look normal aged lol. What I have noticed now though is that there is a SUBSTANTIAL higher percentage of people in my age bracket that look way older than their actual age, this wasn't the case in my 20s because for the most part people in their 20s look their age.

On the other hand, for the average person that doesn't GAF or put effort into their health/looks, their metabolism starts to take a hit in their mid to late 20s and they start to look like crap (in particular women who start to have kids at a young age). This compounds every year so by the time they are early 30s they look horrendous. Even with minimal effort they should be able to look good but the culture here in the US in regards to health and exercise is not the best. I heard that people in Europe and Asia are WAYYYY more health oriented and you rarely see overweight people.

I also know A LOT of women who are in their mid 40s and are easily in the 8-10 range, and its not really that hard to bump into one. Some have those j-lo/salma-hayek esque genes where they still look good even in their 50s. In most cases its just genetics, but a lot of them look-max to keep themselves looking good.

Lastly, I've noticed the 2 groups of people that age the worse. First group is those who have been in very long LTR's and 2nd group is women who have babies at young age and don't exercise. Nothing makes you lazier about your looks than getting too comfortable with your life...

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
the problem with older women which has has been as far back as I’ve been in the community is that once they hit thirty they have a ton of baggage, a couple of pump and dumps and are not financially well off. And I’m not even talking about the ones with kids.

then they try to list stuff off, correct your behaviour or some other annoyance.

young chicks do not care, law of water states it flows to the easiest spot and if younger chicks are easier to get with then that’s where guys will direct there energy towards. younger women being better looking is just icing on the cake. Adam2Mir talked about this a lot.

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha, I have some pua friends who are like that. They aren't pretentious about it though.

I hope my age preferences widen as I get older. I still like the really young ones and that hasn't changed yet. I like being around older girls too, but I tend to like them more as friends. I kinda dread becoming the 45yo who still wants 20yos.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
the problem with older women which has has been as far back as I’ve been in the community is that once they hit thirty they have a ton of baggage, a couple of pump and dumps and are not financially well off. And I’m not even talking about the ones with kids.

then they try to list stuff off, correct your behaviour or some other annoyance.

young chicks do not care, law of water states it flows to the easiest spot and if younger chicks are easier to get with then that’s where guys will direct there energy towards. younger women being better looking is just icing on the cake. Adam2Mir talked about this a lot.
In USA women make as much or more than men... That's more to do with screening....

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Agreed that older (> 30) women can be hard to seduce, they are more experienced and know all the tricks. It's very easy for them to seize the frame and only allow progress when they decide to. On top of that, many of them are in "baby now" mode and have high expectations, this is boyfriend candidate but way worse, they delay sex like crazy.

Still a lot of fun when you manage to get them though. They are generally more sexually experienced as well ;)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm not sure there's an old woman "myth" or anything to "debunk."

Is there a minority of older women who still look good? Sure, in the same way, there is a minority of older men who still look good (hopefully us, if we want to keep porking hot fertile girls), as Chase explained in his Exceptional Older Guys Hot Younger Girls article.

Leonardo DiCaprio isn't so much an outlier as one of a handful of superstars in the world who can openly do what every guy on the planet desires without backlash, because he simply has the status. I would suggest that you are the outlier, seeing as you "got it out of your system" (props!)

You can have adult conversations with hot little women (early twenties hotties) about relationships, emotions, guys vs girls, travel, etc. and they will have remarkable insights. I find spitting "game" (talking about connection, passion, desire, etc.) hits this demographic best. Can they be a little bit annoying? Sure - they're still immature. It helps if you fuck them well.

As for faces and physiques, there is no contest.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm not sure there's an old woman "myth" or anything to "debunk."

Is there a minority of older women who still look good? Sure, in the same way, there is a minority of older men who still look good (hopefully us, if we want to keep porking hot fertile girls), as Chase explained in his Exceptional Older Guys Hot Younger Girls article.

Leonardo DiCaprio isn't so much an outlier as simply one of a handful of superstars in the world who can openly do what every guy on the planet desires without backlash, because he simply has the status. I would suggest that you are the outlier, seeing as you "got it out of your system" (props!)

You can have adult conversations with hot little women (early twenties hotties) about relationships, emotions, guys vs girls, travel, etc. and they will have remarkable insights. I find spitting "game" (talking about connection, passion, desire, etc.) hits this demographic best. Can they be a little bit annoying? Sure - they're still immature. It helps if you fuck them well.

As for faces and physiques, there is no contest.
bis you did not get the post, i did not say "i got it out of my system" like i am not attracted to them or not bang them, i am stricktly talking preference...

The hot high status actors well let me give you some samples of the community hot favorites: Brad pitt is a community popular he is dating Ines de Ramon she is 31...

Vin Diesel is dating Paloma Jimenez she is 40

Tom crusise is dating Elsina Khayrova who is 36

Ryan Gosling is dating Eva Mendes who is wait 49

Actually leo is dating vittoria ceretti who is 25... he is starting to move up in age at 49

Ashton kutcher is dating Mila Kunis age 40

Channing tatum is dating Zoë Kravitz she is 35

I mean bis we can do this all day, what i am talking about is factual is not cope i think i made that point 300 times in the post.... You can do a quick google search it took me 5 minutes...

>