Defusing vibe bombs

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Totally random title but it is the way I preapproach girls if I intend to go in HOT

So what is a vibe bomb?
It is an instant reaction that is very against some part of your vibe
Like OMG HE'S ARROGANT CUZ HE APPROACHED DIRECT
or
OMG HE'S OUT TO GET EVERYONE
or
HE'S GOT A BORED LOOK NO WAY HE COULD EVER BE FUN

most guys look at a tricky girl who is likely to react badly as an absolute. I just look at it as a chance to improve my preapproach skill and defuse the vibe bomb before I go over

Now there are three kinds of bombs
Yours
Hers
And later on

Your bombs are cuz you are out of sync with the venue or are intimidated by things that are out of your scope to relate to
With these you need to narrow your focus so you don't overfocus on what freaks you out
You need to sync up with the environment by staking claim to it, taking up space and feeling out the venue

Her bombs are, she's been approached a lot, bumped, had weird discussions that threw her off balance, or she's caught in the social game of status seeking. These are fixed by hands up I surrender approaches, high energy near or past her to bump her mood up, and making her think you were going to do something only to then go past her with fake outs.

And late bombs are where girls hold their tongue and then explode. You generally address these by talking to her friends more and shrugging when near her, then once she starts venting steam talk to her and make sense to her.

Basically you look at what is going to trigger the explosion and you look for the examples from experience of how these things get disarmed.

So if a girl is all pent up and annoyed no guy is up to her standard, and you have seen some drunk guy go up to her friend only for her to get worried, and she later joins in on skinny dipping cuz she hates to be frumpy forever. Then boom you have a strategy.

If a girl looks over at you like she thinks you are arrogant. You can just run a few scenes of guys doing different things in your head, like a guy gives her a flower, another crashes into her spilling his drink, and another just calmly walks somewhere and takes a very nice pose that she looks at and thinks.. Oooh... That's new

You then pick which one disarms the bomb best, and it's likely the one showing high levels of independence and stoic strength
Combating arrogance

Then tweak it by smiling with your eyes and half turning to her like a cat aware of her presence

Analyse the effect and determine the value

Last edited:
>