FR++  DG, 26yo Hot Blonde Attorney, Fake Tits (Bf vs. lover frame)

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
To begin, I don't know if this post should have the "FU" prefix, but I'll write the report and if anyone has thoughts, I would love to hear them.

There are two main things I think I could have done better in this one. I'll write them first so you see the themes of the interaction and then I'll write the actual FR. The themes are:

1. During the courtship give off less of a boyfriend vibe and more of a fuckboy vibe.
-I was going for an intimate lover vibe but might have crossed a boundary because of this and fucked up the interaction, as you will see.

2. Taken the physical seduction process slower once I isolated her at my place.
-This one is not as much of an issue as #1 because it is an easier fix. IMO I think I fucked up by not really building the sexual tension once we were alone and not using fractionation and pattern interrupts to really turn her on and avoid LMR.

2.5. I might have failed the "Final" shit test.

Ok those are the themes, now, here is the report.

Ok two weeks ago I'm day gaming with my friend from GC. We are located in a prominent American city that is still suffering from lockdown restrictions. So, things are wayyyyyyyy dead. But, there are still a few hotties out and about on a Saturday afternoon. My goal for the day was three approaches and I had finished them and gotten two out of three numbers, so I was content. I was going to walk home but my friend convinced me to walk with him to his car and he'd drive me the rest of the way. As we are crossing the street near his car he says, "This girl looks just like your type". And she was.

Blonde, but not basic blonde, "hipster" blonde. Glasses, gorgeous green eyes, bright blonde hair, 5' 5'', pale skin (I'm a huge sucker for the vampire girls). I was pretty content with my approaches already but I knew this one was to perfect to pass up. As she was just about reaching our side of the street I go "Excuse me", she jolts her attention to me, "You look very pretty", I say dropping the volume and tone of my voice and throwing in a sexy smile. She replies, "Thank you do you want my number" as I begin walking with her. She is moving pretty fast. I say "O man, you are just giving me your number? I feel like we should talk for a minute, who are you?". She laughs, "I'm in a rush to meet my friend but my name is XXXX, I'm an attorney.."

I interrupt her. "Wait, I know you... we matched on Hinge! We exchanged numbers and were texting and then you ghosted me!" She starts to realize I look familiar and we joke. I tell her about myself a bit, I'm a law student, I'm in the city interning, etc. I ask her out, we exchange numbers, and I leave.

Not long after, I get a text, "Omg we did exchange numbers! What is your last name so I can save it in my phone for real this time!" My name is "Omgroflcopter". In the text I had spelt her name wrong and she replies "Omg are you drunk! No one has spelt my name like that since my cousin was nine!" Followed shortly after by, "Nice to have officially met you Omgroflcopter :)".

I didn't respond to this, in hindsight I should have. This isn't that important, but my non-response led to some slight confusion later on in our text interaction. After I texted her she said "I hope you know I was kidding, yada yada yada". Not overly important, because we got over it, but just a reminder to be clear in your text interactions because they can be fatal to the courtship. I ended up having to double text her, but it was a fine double text and we set up a date to have wine in the park.

She is actively texting me as she is headed to the spot to meet me. Asking if I want snacks, etc. I tell her water. She is very flamboyant in her texts, saying things like "Holy batman" and just corny funny stuff like that. I enjoy it. She makes an obscure Spongebob joke to me when I tell her my mind is an enigma and I volley it right back perfectly understanding the pop culture reference. She eats that up. When I finally see her I wave her over and we start talking.

Date was overall very, very, vibey. This girl and I got on really well, and I think it's fair to say this is true from both of our perspectives. One of the main things was the tattoo on her wrist. I had noticed it earlier but then I bring it up not too far into the conversation,

Me: What's your tattoo?

Her: What do you think it is?

Me: I think it's Breaking Benjamin. (A popular but still somewhat obscure metal band)

Her: "Yes!!! Are you a fan??!?"

Me: Huge fan.

Her: Really!?!?!

Me: Yes

Her: Actually?!!?

Me: Yes.

We then go into a huge discussion on this. I am actually a huge fan so we really went in deep. She tells me how she has never felt closer to religion than when she went to a BB show. And the stories of her going, her favorite songs, etc. I imagine she was impressed by my knowledge of the subject and my ability to discuss my favorite album and why.

The rest of the date was a lot of deep diving. Flirting and push-pulls too, a compliment here and there. A few minor touches. But mostly deep diving. She tells me this whole story about how her grandpa passed away. I tell her that I am leaving the city in ten days and she is like "Of course" in a disappointed way. I am moving at the end of the month so I wanted to be honest about it and this helps the lover frame. Anyway, eventually, she says she has to go work on something. I try and push for her to walk around with me a bit but she says she cannot. I walk her partway, we say goodbye, hug and that is that.

Not long after we part, she texts me. And we start just texting and flirting. We exchange old pictures of ourselves, she sends me tik toks, and I tease her about watching those. I tell her my snapchat name is "roflcopter" and she laughs and says "OMG, We would have been married if we had met in high school, I would have loved a boy who says roflcopter." After she sent me a few tik toks she says something along the lines of "I reserve the right to send you tik toks whenever I want". I let the conversation end here as I just don't feel like continually texting.

The next morning she follows up and sends me another tik tok. We start talking again. More of the same, but she does say, "I am scheduling a jiu-jitsu lesson, so if you have any afternoons you'd like me to reserve let me know. No pressure or anything though." I tell her Wednesday afternoon. But picking up on this vibe that she really wants to hang out with me, and sooner rather than later, because I am leaving soon I say, "but I am also around tonight if you aren't doing anything, otherwise Wednesday is good. We plan for around 6:30, 7 that night.

A little before then she calls me and we plan out what we are doing. She is going to pick me up. We are going to eat and drink somewhere and then head to the waterfront to have more drinks.

She said something on the phone along the lines of "I can be there sooner if you don't mind me not doing my hair". I tell her that's fine. When she picks me up she looks sexy. Very much my type physically and her style as well. I tell her hair looks fantastic like that and touch it.

We picked up a pizza I ordered and the date is very hectic at first. She is on the phone with her best friend and needs to immediately wire her $6k for her downpayment on her house because they couldn't get the money for some reason. I just sit back and let her figure this out. I don't think there is any need for a takeaway here, she is just legitimately in a difficult situation at a bad time. But by the time we got to a place to eat, she was done.

We walk to a bar, she buys our drinks and we go sit in a deserted alley and have the food and drinks. Deep diving, flirting, and minor touching. She talks about how we have to get to know each other, we only have 10 days together. I said I might move back here after I get my law degree next May, you never know where things can go. After awhile we agree to drive to the waterfront.

At the waterfront, we stop into a bar and get more drinks and use the bathroom. She talks starts deep-diving me more, saying she wants to get to know me. I tell her some stuff and deep dive her more as well. She says, like she has before, "Of course you are moving." Meaning, like of course I meet someone who is a great match and he is moving so soon.

We take our drinks outside and sit by the water. I lead her to an isolated spot when she tried to take us somewhere else. I put my arm around her, we talk more, etc. She tells me about her divorce again, she tells me she has been in love six times. I open up to her about my father not being the best. I tell her how I was very shy when I was younger and didn't date. I think I need to stop telling girls this one, and I said I was going to, but this girl got me vulnerable. I think it sets a really bad social frame and obviously mainstream society doesn't understand the issues that many young boys, especially those with absent or weak fathers face. But, I digress.

Anyway, I put my arm around her I am rubbing her. Eventually, I make her laugh, and then I kiss her. We make out for a little. She says, "OK let's get you home, I have work to do." I probably should have ended the interaction but she was driving and I don't think this is a huge issue.

In the car, we listen to music. We had bonded over this in the previous car ride. I show her one BB song I love and we sing along to it a bit. She shows me some more music she likes, I give her my thoughts on it.

She parks in front of my house, and we make out a bit more. I invite her in and tell her I have a bose speaker to listen to music on. I tell her just to come in for ten minutes. She complies pretty quickly. One of my goals for this date was to go for the pull. I hesitate to ask girls in or try to isolate them and I know this is a leak I have. I am glad I did this. It just goes to show how much more willing women are to be alone with you then society leads us to believe. They want to follow the man's lead.

OK, this is the important part, obviously.

We come inside and I show her my place. It's not much, it's temporary housing I am renting. We both use the bathroom. And we sit on my bed, as I have no living room or couch. I play some guitar for her. I play her a song I am writing. She says she likes it, she seemed impressed, she says "Send it to me and I can write lyrics for it". I play a couple of little things from songs she knows. I put my guitar down and we start kissing.

After kissing for a bit, she says something about how the light is too bright and goes to shut off the light switch and turn on the dimmer lamp. She comes back and we start hooking up more. Eventually, I get her shirt off. She tells me her tits are fake, she loves them, they were her graduation present to herself. I start sucking on them and grabbing them. More hooking up and whatnot. I start kissing in between her legs, her pants are still on. I kiss her stomach and her neck. Then she stops me and says this as she is on top of me:

"If we have sex tonight... you aren't going to see me again".

I was definitely somewhat taken aback by this, but I just calmly asked her why that was. And she said something along the lines of:

"I have had a lot of one night stands and relationships... But let's just say it hasn't always been my choice".

OK. Probably some gif that could fit here. My first question for anyone reading this, is this the final shit-test? Or, also, possibly, was this girl like kind of falling in love with me and having some emotional reaction to this? What follows is important.

I didn't think this was a shit test at the time otherwise I would probably have just responded "Who says we are having sex? You have such a dirty mind". And smiled and continued to kiss her. Instead, I said "It's OK, we don't have to have sex. We can do other stuff and I can make you feel good baby." I was somewhat relieved as I am not that experienced with sex because of prior ED issues and I am great at giving head and I love to receive it. Plus being in quarantine, I am out of practice even more.

We start hooking up again, I'm making out with her kissing her tits. And I can kind of feel her staring at me and I see it in my peripheral, her big green sexy cat eyes. Sitting on her back her fake tits sitting firmly. She looked fucking sexy like that. I didn't look back, maybe it was just nerves, but I didn't really think it was that 'crazy chick' stare until afterward. It also felt like she was way more hesitant kissing me at after this point. I am kissing her and her whole body still, I am kissing in between her legs again, and she says "we are not having sex". I say "I am going to make you feel good a different way". She goes "That's sex". And maybe a mistake here, I logically respond, "That's not sex".

She kind of pulls away and we start spooning. I am feeling her ass and I say she has a nice butt too. Before she had made a comment about how I am a boob guy. I am still kissing her neck and stuff. Grabbing her ass. Her jean button is undone, her ass is partially hanging out. Then she gets up and says she has to go do stuff for work.

She gets up and is cold. I am taken aback. I am just kind of like OK, a bit shell shocked. She gets up puts her shirt and gets dressed. And is not looking at me. She walks out the door and I follow her a bit to walk her to the front door. She doesn't seem like she wants me to follow her though, which is what would be the norm in this kind of circumstance, walk to the door kiss goodbye, etc. She walks to the front door and I am lagging behind her a bit dazed still and she says "See you around".

Obviously, I texted her later the next day, even though I knew it was dead and said "So how was the rest of that pizza? :)" She responded, "I honestly totally forgot about it." I responded, "O man, the eighth deadly sin." And she did not respond. I have not reached out to her again. And I am not going to.

So, GC wizards, what are the takeaways? What did I do wrong? Here are my thoughts, reiterated from before.

1. Beat LMR by fractionating and pattern interrupts. Overall, just be slower and sexier in the physical seduction. I have hooked up with a lot of girls at this point but haven't had that much sex so I still get nervous when it comes to this far along with a hot girl.

1.5. Was that a final shit test I failed, or just a girl who was afraid of developing emotions for me protecting herself?

But more importantly,

2. I think I am fucking up by coming across as too much of a boyfriend guy. I don't think I sex talked much, if at all, throughout the seduction. I had an opportunity to, she had said via text, and in person, "I only go first in sex." I asked her via text what that meant but she didn't respond to it. And I failed to push on it in person too. But, more important than that, I think I just come across as too much of a nice guy. I am a nice guy. I always have been. And my love life was non-existent through my teens and early twenties because of this and my lack of a father figure. So I think the fix here is to be a bit more of a fuckboy, tease her more, maybe act a bit dumber, throw out a lot more sex talk once the conversation is hooked, objectify her a bit, etc. If anyone has any tips on this point specifically, I would love to hear it. I think this is my big sticking point. I had two hot girls in bed this weekend but only got to second base with both of them. They were both 8.5-9s man. But I could not seal the deal. And I think it is partially because I don't come off as a sexual man. And I am not one fully, yet. I am combatting 22 years of no sex, and 3 of just pointless dates and "relationships" that went nowhere because I didn't understand game was a real thing. And game has changed my life in more ways than I realized. I am confident now. I didn't have real confidence for twenty-five years. I say this because I think the next step for me in game is to push that sexual man/fuck boy vibe.

It's sad to me, but I really think it has come to this. I wish I could game just like I am now, go out be a respectful confident guy, and get laid. But, this part of me seems to be getting in the way of getting women. The first big thing game did for me was it made me confident, it gave me REAL confidence. The second step, I think is for me to become less caring towards women and to really push for sex. I think this will be the next big change in my personality and I think it will make me a solid intermediate at pickup.

If anyone has any thoughts on all this, it is much appreciated. I know that last part got pretty deep but this girl really struck a nerve with me. For us to get along so well, and to have such chemistry, and then to have her just instantly go cold on me, it is going to change the way I think about women forever. The first girl who dumped me who got me into game had a similar effect. I think this is the beginning of the second chapter.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks a lot for this field report. I think I'm at a similar stage as you when it comes to pick up, and I enjoyed reading and learning from this FR. Is it just me or has this part of the forum slowed down during the pandemic?

In my opinion, you've already correctly identified the problem. You had 10 days with her, which already ruled out the boyfriend frame in her mind. The fact that she went back to your place and let you escalate means that she was expecting you to hold on to the lover-frame and wanted to be fucked by a drama-free, dominant man.

"If we have sex tonight... you aren't going to see me again" - was indeed the final shit test that you failed. She was testing your frame, and you took her seriously and let her grab the frame of "no sex". This caused her to instantly lose attraction to you, because you didnt go for what you wanted. You were in effect lying to her.

Don't sweat it, we've all been there. At least you know where you went wrong.

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks a lot for this field report. I think I'm at a similar stage as you when it comes to pick up, and I enjoyed reading and learning from this FR. Is it just me or has this part of the forum slowed down during the pandemic?

In my opinion, you've already correctly identified the problem. You had 10 days with her, which already ruled out the boyfriend frame in her mind. The fact that she went back to your place and let you escalate means that she was expecting you to hold on to the lover-frame and wanted to be fucked by a drama-free, dominant man.

"If we have sex tonight... you aren't going to see me again" - was indeed the final shit test that you failed. She was testing your frame, and you took her seriously and let her grab the frame of "no sex". This caused her to instantly lose attraction to you, because you didnt go for what you wanted. You were in effect lying to her.

Don't sweat it, we've all been there. At least you know where you went wrong.

Thanks for the reply. Your wording of it makes it a lot more clear. I was setting a pure lover frame, so not pulling the trigger on sex made her lose complete attraction. I probably should have responded, "Who says we are having sex?". With a cheeky smile or something along those lines. She wanted a dominant man to take her and I fucked this up.

Tough being at this intermediate level where we are losing girls that we have made develop a lot of attraction to us. A necessary part of the process I suppose. Thanks for your comment and I look forward to talking with you on here more.

>