Dirty talk - how early on?

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've been seeing one girl for a while now and I have some really intense dirty talk with her - I know it makes everything FAR better. But now that I'm seeing a new girl I'm wondering how early I should start with it - I've forgotten how I did it in the past.... I'm assuming first time keep things to tame topics like - "you feel good" and "you like the way that feels" etc - getting confirmation etc

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sexual framing and innuendo. Say something that can be taken either sexually, or not. Like if she says she is tired but has to stay up to study for a test (for example), you could say "I bet I could keep you up all night..." This could mean you guys are just up talking, or it can mean you're banging her all night. If she doesn't bite on it, then you can just keep going with normal conversation as if it wasn't meant that way. And if she does bite on it, and follows your lead, then you have a great starting point.

Hope that helps!
NJ

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes that's a great idea - I had just tried that over text "you might be exhausted the next day" and she was being all difficult "stop flattering yourself and keep your expectations low its hot" - its weird because she is clearly interested and very fit... odd

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NarrowJ said:
Sexual framing and innuendo. Say something that can be taken either sexually, or not. Like if she says she is tired but has to stay up to study for a test (for example), you could say "I bet I could keep you up all night..." This could mean you guys are just up talking, or it can mean you're banging her all night. If she doesn't bite on it, then you can just keep going with normal conversation as if it wasn't meant that way. And if she does bite on it, and follows your lead, then you have a great starting point.

Hope that helps!
NJ

Did something similar - she basically calls me out on it - a favorite line is - "don't flatter yourself" and she says "no" in person

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
GF,

I've been a bit back and forth on the whole "dirty talk" (and dirty talk over text) thing for awhile now, but I think I've ultimately decided it's just not worth it. If you're good in bed and you're really going to blow her mind, then you'll just do it, and her just thinking back to that sexual encounter will be enough to turn her on without having to "prime her" over text or before you're actually in bed together.

There's also the issue with texting that, whenever you start doing dirty talk over text, it's setting the expectation that this is something you always do and will continue to do. So as soon as the initial "heated romance period" is over, and you get bored of sexting her (which you inevitably will), she might think something is wrong with the relationship or she'll see it as "declining." Keep that in mind!

As far as actual "dirty talk" though, I do use it... I just save it for when I'm deep inside her and she's already about to start screaming my name. ;)

- Franco

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I agree with Franco in general, if its a girl that I have already had sex with I don't bother texting her 'dirty talk' or anything, unless there is some very obvious sexual innuendo avaliable. I don't make a conscious effort to talk dirty. Like Franco said, the encounter alone is enough to excite her.

During sex, a bit of dirty talk can help push things to that next level, especially when shes close to orgasm.

For girls that I have just met, it depends. I mean like before I never really make a conscious effort to talk dirty/look for innuendos etc, if you have your vibe down, that alone is enough to excite her/sexualize things, but its something you can play around with. I believe some girls are recpetive to it, some aren't

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In bed, you can dirty talk the girl right from the beginning. Couple it together with a little rough play, like pulling on her hair. 99% of girls love that sort of thing.

OUTSIDE of the bed, what really gets girls hot is when you tell them dirty things in public places. Like when you're sitting at a cafe, and you just whisper into her ear a bunch of DISGRACEFUL nonsense. That will get them real worked up.

>