do I push for sex in the park on the 2nd date or invite her to out of town house on the 3rd?

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
met her on monday, instant date, by the end of which we were sitting in each others arms in the park (she never took my hand away ever, and I didn't obviously touch her pussy or something like that). I fixed her hair, kissed her forehead and such and so own.

NOW. In pandemic the access to student dorms is forbidden to strangers, otherwise I would have definitely pulled, she was that submissive. I mentioned out of town house in passing and she kinda said "it's too soon" in a very gentle tone. If I proposed showing her my music collection 3 minutes away (like I did with girls before Covid-19) I am 95% sure she would have agreed.

second date is on thursday, and I am very confused as to what to do.
Do I push for sex right there, or do I kinda do the same touching for another 3 hour date (which might get boring if it is the same thing twice, because I already went as far as you can go without starting to be sexual)

so my only options to fuck her are:
1 remote out of town house (40 min on taxi and, obviously, we need to agree to that beforehand)
2 her place (maybe she will be reluctant to invite me, and maybe it will seem too pushy to invite myself)
3 fuck her in the park (never did that, not sure if there are good remote spots there)
4 go to a per-hour hotel (which is kinda removes all plausible deniability completely)

here is what I think: since she is very receptive, she sees me as this hot 6'4 205 lb stud who takes her like a storm and if I don't fuck her on the 2nd date, she might think Oh, I was wrong, he is just an ordinary shitty guy, but if I initiate sexual escalation and fail because of weird logistics, I 100% lose her, because the same thing - initiated and failed, not a sexy man

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I plan to do this (if I don't get a good advice before the date):

1 park fuck (if I find a good spot in the park)
meet her, hug sexually, go to the park looking for the more remote places and plant ourselves there "to get away from the summer heat". then see how far she is ready to go and if she is, just escalate to touching pussy though jeans, dryhumping and fucking doggystyle in the trees

2 her place fuck (if there is no good place in the park)

sit and chat for half an hour while touching almost sexually, and, if she submits to the touch, then propose this: "listen, I actually want this date to be more romantic, what do you think about us buying some food/ordering pizza and watching a movie today?"

if she accepts, I say that my place is on lockdown (already told her that), and ask if her place is on lockdown as well. she just lives in a normal apartment complex, so I doubt there is a fucking concierge downstairs not letting strangers in, so phrasing a question this way I just avoid asking Can we go to your place? directly

if there is something wrong with her apartment (roommates she didn't tell me about), I can propose a per hour hotel which is kinda super sleazy

3 no fuck tonight and agreeing on a date at my out of town dacha

the more I think about it the more I believe that that is a very big commitment and too much of a stretch, since I already held her inner thigh on monday. I think going for this is a bigger risk than trying to fuck her in a park

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Normally if I have a place to myself (or in your case a town house) I would normally shoot to get her there if I can. Although yeah, your place is kinda far from the meeting spot (next time try to have her come closer to you, no worries I'm guilty of this too sometimes ;) )
I can't find the video but the gist of it was that there are 3 locations on the date: The meeting location (where you meet each other on the date), the transition place (a place that's isolated where you can kind of have a moment) this place should be along the way to the lay location, and the lay location (where you have sex). You shouldn't take much longer than 10 or 15 minutes to reach the lay location once she's ready to go (which should happen at the transition location).

Going to her place is probably the least ideal idea but it's possible. I haven't had to do that yet (I usually just use my car :p) so I can talk about that one much but I'll give ya an article on it that might help if you have time to look it over before your date.
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-go-her-place-smoothly-even-if-you-just-met

Fucking in public is something that happens more than you'd think. If you can pull it off, just be aware of your surroundings. In my earlier days when I didn't have a car and lived with my parents I'd scope a place out first and see if there'd be any good places to fuck ahead of time if it comes to it.

Never heard of a by hour hotel honestly (definitely something I'll keep an eye out for if we have em' in the states! :p ). Although I don't get why you'd want plausible deniability. You want sex, she wants sex. She's going on a date with you, which means she already likes you. Don't worry about being direct or being sexual. Be honest about your intentions in your actions (not saying to tell her outright, just not to poke around the bush so much), she'll appreciate the lack of deception.

Hope any of this was of help

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
I saw that 3 location video, very good for your own calmness to have a rebound location.
So basically I will go all out on this one, touching her sexually and in about an hour suggest we go somewhere more quiet.
I have never had such weird logistics, so I am nervous as if she is going to straight up reject my proposal.

another thought is: this girls just happens to have an apartment nearby, most other girls don't.
so it would be better for me to learn to fuck them in that hotel or in the bushes, since quarantine is here to stay

>