Do you really want american woman?

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I had the opportunity to live in several different countries and during my journey I met different kinds of women, women of different backgrounds, nationalities, social status and wealth...

I'm trying to compare my experiences to american women, and I must say that american women are not exactly the greatest as far as dating and relationship goes. It is of course only a generalization, exceptions always exist everywhere, but my overall impression is that american women are not really that great for dating, relationship and marriage.

I have several good friends in USA who can be described as "Beta", but so what? I remember in my country, many men were "betas" as well but they didn't have that much problems getting women, they were relatively easy getting into great relationships and happy marriages. Their wives cook, clean, shop independently, wash clothes and dishes, take care of 2-3 children, and that ALL after 40 hours of work. In addition, they sit down and study with their children. Even today many women are like that. You might say that it is a slavery, but you know what? Many of them did it and do it, and they are much happier than american women. They got married early, say between 18-24, and they are faithful. Their husbands are just plain "Betas", plain guys, no alpha traits at all. Most of the time they are also better looking than american women, and much skinnier with low or none miles. Wouldn't you want woman like that yourself? My mother was like that, but since I moved to USA these are rather memories that many americans could call weird...

Those american friends, these "Beta" men are good men, hard working with good education, saving money, good behavior, no alcohol or drugs... They want to date, they want to get married and have children with good woman. But why can't they get one good woman? Is there something wrong with them, or is there something wrong with women here?

I don't know the answer. It is only my impression, but I'm thinking that they don't deserve american woman. They are good guys and they deserve much better.

Is it even possible that there is something wrong with american women? Precisely, with american society in which these women were raised? I have no clue, but is there any american woman that cooks, cleans, shops independently, washes dishes and clothes, takes care of her children - ALL that after 40 hours of work? And is skinny, faithful, good looking, never used drugs? Don't make me wrong, but if I knew one here in states I would call her weird.

So maybe my view is distorted, but I know what I know. Women here like to party quite often. They don't get married between 18-24, rather around 30+ with many miles on, bunch of different boyfriends and lovers, with lots of experience or desires to experience. If she is pretty and skinny, oh my - she demands great, rich, honest and exciting business rich man who is loyal to her. She wouldn't settle with average guy. Doesn't she need pills for her depressions? Do you think she would cook, clean, wash dishes, or take good care of your children in stead of hiring nanny and maid? That she is loyal to you? Well, you would have to be insane to think that. Insanity is the right word to describe such thinking here in states.

So I don't know, maybe it is just my impression, maybe I am wrong but this is what I see, and I feel actually quite sorry for my friends...

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I have done much better with foreign women (European, latina, african, asian, and middle eastern) than your typical upper middle class suburban girl but I believe that secretly, deep down, a lot of us want an attractive American girl more than we would like to admit. For me, there is just something special about an All American girl that was popular in high school and joined a sorority in college (dating a girl like that right now). American girls have always kind of did it for me. It is a mixture of them being a challenge to me compared to foreign girls that I have it easy with and the fact that I somehow feel more accomplished when I am with a girl that was hot and popular in high school and comes from a well off family here in the states. I also grew up in American culture (born in New York and raised in California for part of my life) so an American girl is what is most familiar to me not to mention I grew up watching shows and movies that promoted American girls.

Now I have been with a few foreign girls and it was a good experience but I have felt more comfortable and more at home with girls who were American. There are a lot of good American girls out there, keep looking guys!

>