LR  Do you want to have breakfast with me?

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What follows is the account of a lay with no technical verbal game to speak of (a negligible line which cannot, in the grand scheme of things, have had any effect on the outcome) but, rather, a lay that came from:

1. My having been in similar situations before (fast daytime pulls) and so knowing they are possible
  2. My being able to read signs of maximal compliance, including for fast escalation to sex
  3. Optimal location in CBD but also next to main tourist attractions
  4. Fundamentals in check (not physique, as I'm still recovering from low back injury, but style is on point)
  5. Channeling Howard Roark (thanks for the book recommendation, Skills) - see why proper masculine rolemodels are important?

This report is apposite as there is some hubbub currently in the forum over "where are the girls in real life?" from a user who is predominantly sourcing his snatch from the cybersphere. As I wrote on that thread, location is capital (as well as having your studio/apartment in an acceptable state).

So this morning I went for my usual walk but before core-strengthening and stretching exercises (regimen being followed thanks to sparxx's friend who's also suffered severe back injury) so that I could also drink coffee earlier than I have been in the last couple of days, as, consequently to drinking it around 10ish am, it took me more than 1 hour to fall asleep last night because my heart was still pounding as if I was 13 again. (FYI I don't usually drink coffee, and am only imbibing the stuff as I am rushing to prepare for some quite challenging exams I will be sitting next Tuesday).

It was 8:30 am and I was crossing this touristy plaza, cappuccino in one hand (was already sipping it), and brown bag with two croissants in the other, when a bespectacled girl called out to me, inquiring about the location of the city tourist office. The square was empty except for the two of us, as were the areas through which we would shortly pass.

I stopped and pointed out the city museum to her, and she asked if it was open, to which I said "probably in 30 minutes."

She wanted a map of the city. I told her there were shops in the other direction which probably sold those. As I pointed to it (this was where I was originally headed when she stopped me), I started walking there, and she followed.

She was saying it was her first time in the city and that she was here (in the country, only spending the day in the city) to visit a girlfriend whom she hadn't seen in 5 years. I told her "this must be an emotionally charged rendezvous, then" to which she replied, "it will be, yes!"

As we approached the street with the shops, I told her they also sold waffles there. Once we passed by them, we noticed they were all closed. All except one, but this one was still laying out its stall, so no waffles yet.

But now there was already positive momentum (me leading, her following) and compliance, and we were right next to my studio, so I decided to stretch the rope. I led her further and told her there was a city historical landmark right up ahead. We walked to it, and then I asked her:

"Do you want to have breakfast with me? I have two croissants in this bag, and I'd be happy to give you one."

She replied: "Sure! While I wait for the shops to open"

I told her: "I'm over here," as I led her further down the street.

The street door to my building is open from 8 am to 5 pm, so I simply pushed it forward and let her pass.

The total time from meeting her to entering my building's front door was around 5-10 minutes, making this my fastest day game pull to date. And the one that took place at the earliest time as well.

We got on the elevator and I continued chit-chatting with her.

I led her to my studio, still chatting, asking her at what time she'd arrived today (she said "8 am" and that she'd caught the train from the neighboring country at 5:30 am or something).

Inside it stank because of the compost bag (with food waste). So after briefly welcoming her, and offering her tea (telling her to prepare it for herself by showing her the kettle and letting her pick the tea she wanted), I told her I'd BRB and went to dump the compost bag in the building's trash.

This was important as I left her all by herself at mine, showing I trusted her, but also allowing her space to feel comfortable there without me. (And was a big push).

Came back to the studio and resumed chat. She asked me my name. She was standing cross-armed at a certain distance from me as I put the croissants in the mini-oven and continued sipping my cappuccino.

She had said she was originally from Russia but had moved to the neighboring country for school. She said she was a piano teacher and actress. I said: "you must be a passionate woman, then." She replied in the affirmative.

She asked me if I played any instruments. I told her I used to play the classical violin (true). I also revealed my thespian background and my knowledge of the neighboring country's theatre methods, which was great for social frame/rapport.

I was keeping an eye on the croissants. Some years ago when I did a swift pull like this where I'd promised a girl food she resisted when I immediately tried to take her clothes off upon arrival in my apartment because I "wasn't keeping my promise." So I knew to take the plausible deniability to the end, and act like I had no ulterior motives.

Nevertheless, I had to see if her crossed arms meant no cigar or whether there was a way in.

The girl was tall, blue eyes, meaty lips, full nose, slim. 29.

I moved into her personal space to inquire about her necklace (she'd since, feeling comfortable, removed her jacket and shoes) as I touched it. Then I held her hand to inquire about her ring and whether she was married. She said she wasn't, and that her mother had given it to her. The necklace had some sort of Buddhist symbolism and was apparently blessed.

I moved in and kissed her lips softly, as, when I had held her hand and inquired about the ring, she had held mine back (KIOM). She liked it.

I went back to the croissants (fractionation).

We ate the croissants with smoked ham, something she thought was hilarious, but enjoyed. They were nice and crispy, and the smoked ham is of good quality.

Then I held her and started making out a bit, kissing her neck. I said: "It's a shame" She said, "What?" I said: "That girls get judged for doing what they want, and guys don't," to which she said: "Guys get judged as well."

I removed her spectacles and hairpin.

I made as if to remove her top, making sure to look her steadily in the eyes while I did so. She pulled the rest of it off.

After a while she wanted me to remove my sweater and t-shirt.

I was topless.

We were still in an embrace, I pulled her bra down (again, looking her unblinkingly in the eyes while doing so) and kissed her neck and the area around her breasts, keeping clear of the nipples to increase tension/anticipation.

Then I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

I was expecting resistance, so slowed down and looked her in the eyes.

But she was very much into it.

She took her own trousers off.

I took off mine.

Then she asked me if I had a condom.

I licked her torso and sucked her delicious nipples. She had small breasts. She was slim and succulent.

I put the condom on after fingering her surprisingly warm and wet pussy a bit. She'd been touching my manhood when I'd removed my sport shorts (I took off her panties - her pussy wasn't shaved).

Then I started fucking her.

She asked me to go soft as it hurt her. She also didn't like it when I smacked her ass cheeks. Fucking after drinking coffee is like trying to focus after drinking too much alcohol: they don't really go well together... Still, had a blast. She was in pain when I kissed her due to my stubble and her sensitive skin.

Before we'd started she'd asked if I'd visit her. I'd said: "why not? we are, after all, pretty close to each other".

Came into the condom and lay there a bit: "What time is it?" I asked her. "9:30 am," she said.

After about 10-15 additional minutes (post-coital chit-chat a bit more comfort, putting clothes back on, her popping in the shower to cleanse her chocha as some of my manjuice had apparently gone into her vaj, we exchanged numbers), she was gone.

The End.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Great fast day game lay, @Bismarck!

It was a real "right time, right place" lay. Good on your for recognizing the signs and leading it forward.

There's a pattern you'll see with "fresh off the train/plane" lays. If the girl is just wandering around, still in that "new arrival" buzz, it's sort of an ideal time to scoop her up and get her somewhere private, especially if she's traveling solo.

Chase

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for the kind words Chase!

I went to visit her this past weekend (just arrived back home) which signaled considerable investment "in the relationship" on my part, but I figured if she wanted to see me again (remember she asked me if I would come to see her before we smashed) and I had the opportunity to get there at an affordable price and without too much hassle, also in the process getting to visit two new cities that I had never seen and was curious about, why not?

Of course, the case would have been trickier if I had had no other sources of chocha (and, actually, when I booked the return train rides I had none, as it was before I met Turkish Sweet, who I will endeavor to turn into a regular fixture henceforth, at least until she leaves in February 2022). But now I do, so I wasn't too fussed if she decided to pull any sort of manipulation/holding her pussy ransom tactics.

And she did.

When we met she was all warm and bubbly, putting her head on my shoulder, and almost kissing me on the lips. 5 minutes later, she was saying she was looking for a "serious relationship," to which I riposted that "I'm sure you'll find a great guy for that, considering your elegance, grace, and manifold talents" and then she asked me directly why not me and I said "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, I'm still having fun and enjoying meeting new people like you" to which she said "oh you're having a lot of fun are you?" or something.

She turned cold after this and later when we were at hers lying on her bed watching an amazing movie (btw I highly recommend it: Matador (1986) by Pedro Almodovar) and I was caressing her hand she started blocking it and I confronted her saying "what's this?" and then saying she'd turned cold after we'd had our conversation, to which she said "I'm not the kind of girl who just has sex outside of a couple" and I said "but we've already had sex" (lol) and she said, "oh, but that just happened (TM)".

I wasn't fussed, I told her "It's the same for me either way, but there was deception involved on your part. I mean, you were the one who said you wanted me to visit you, and you lured me here under false pretenses - or did you think I was coming here to play board games with you?" Also, "how can you know you want to have a serious relationship with me when we don't even know each other yet?" She admitted she'd deceived me, and she looked pitiful, was saying something about being tired of being lonely, etc. So I let it be.

Watched the rest of the movie, slept at hers in the same bed without touching her (though she touched me more than once during the night, I guess incidentally), she played some violin and piano for me this morning, then I cooked myself some turkey with scrambled eggs and skyr with nuts for brunch, explored the cute beautiful medieval town/city with her, and left.

Case closed.

PS
Note to self: avoid 29-year-olds. Shoot for 18-24 (or 25/26) range.

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Excellent report and brilliant escalation. Proper mastery stuff.

It's not just her being 29. It's also her being Russian. I swear I had the same shit with two Russians. There's something cultural here too.

You handled the second situation correctly. Non needy, fine with not having sex, made the best out of it. I wouldn't even have pulled the "deception" conversation (it leads nowhere) but that's personal taste.

Love that you're still out there pulling this kind of legendary shit.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The problem is that again, after the lay, you have in most cases to game all over again, till the 3 lays.... On guys part you get "i am entitled i am going to get laid cause i laid her once" this attitude is a mistake....

Also bis went a bit logical with women which is a total waste of time, to try to reason.... Vs emotional womanese the situation in her head is she gave it up, she is scare bis will make her a fb(i know we don't give a shit), so she is just objecting shit/testing.... Address all those concerns, take sex of the table (notice she started touching and shit after this), then game her and fuck her again.... Again after 3 times nothing matters, the avoid 29 totally flawed causation correlation type argument....

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills you are spot on on the three lays for relationship. You have to re-seduce for FB/STR/MLTR.

Right move is definitely to take sex off the table as soon as she plays this card.

BUT when she gives you drama like this on night two it's the artist's choice whether you want to re-seduce or politely eject from her life.

May not be worth the effort.

I would have done the same as Bismarck, except as I said the trying to logic part.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills you are spot on on the three lays for relationship. You have to re-seduce for FB/STR/MLTR.

Right move is definitely to take sex off the table as soon as she plays this card.

BUT when she gives you drama like this on night two it's the artist's choice whether you want to re-seduce or politely eject from her life.

May not be worth the effort.

I would have done the same as Bismarck, except as I said the trying to logic part.

Yeah of course, unfortunately this is the type of girl that uses "sex" as bargaining type tool(leverage).... I also don't like a lot of the eastern european (rusian, hungarian etc..) cause they tend to do this...

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This has been extremely illuminating and motivating! Thank you for the writeup Bismarck. I do have a questions regarding frames in this interaction and lastly a comment on your conclusion.

Frames frames frames....don't we love em? :D
When we met she was all warm and bubbly, putting her head on my shoulder, and almost kissing me on the lips. 5 minutes later, she was saying she was looking for a "serious relationship," to which I riposted that "I'm sure you'll find a great guy for that, considering your elegance, grace, and manifold talents" and then she asked me directly why not me and I said "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, I'm still having fun and enjoying meeting new people like you" to which she said "oh you're having a lot of fun are you?" or something.

She turned cold after this
Why burst her bubble. A "serious" relationship didn't have to completely oppose your frame of
fun and enjoying meeting new people like you
You set this and in reaction she followed your leadership
"oh you're having a lot of fun are you?"
Aka "You don't really enjoy me. You just enjoy my pussy. Your fun means I get nothing serious. That's not good...was I fun all along?"

Which is fine man if that's what you felt, but she doesn't have to know that though. IMO you seemed to have some pleasure out of her company outside of just fucking even if it was temporary...not sure why you set this confrontational frame when she started off open and simply soft closing on a meaningful relationship/telling you her values.

You could've framed things as "serious" fun if you catch my drift... at least for awhile.
by Pedro Almodovar) and I was caressing her hand she started blocking it and I confronted her saying "what's this?" and then saying she'd turned cold after we'd had our conversation, to which she said "I'm not the kind of girl who just has sex outside of a couple" and I said "but we've already had sex" (lol) and she said, "oh, but that just happened (TM)".

She wasn't allowed to really give into your charm, seduction, and the experience because in order to do that she'd have completely lost in your now confrontational frame.

FSC ASD maybe idk... the frame kept her cold though.

Your nonchalance only served to bolster that rather than showcase an attractive quality in my opinion because in her eyes you just cared about her pussy and the whole interaction was now a battle for being seen more seriously and definitely not to give you her "fun" for basically free.

Which it didn't have to be free. You could have framed your aim and relationship in a way that didn't burst her bubble gave you fun and kept her ego intact and aligned.

@Glow , @Chase , @Bacchus and Lucio Buffalmano from thepowermoves are people that pop in my head as excellent examples of gamers who can frame their ideal ends and calibrate in ways that avoid starting ego wars. Instead making the affair collaborative.
I wasn't fussed, I told her "It's the same for me either way, but there was deception involved on your part. I mean, you were the one who said you wanted me to visit you, and you lured me here under false pretenses - or did you think I was coming here to play board games with you?" Also, "how can you know you want to have a serious relationship with me when we don't even know each other yet?" She admitted she'd deceived me, and she looked pitiful, was saying something about being tired of being lonely, etc. So I let it be.
This was her almost explicitly opening herself back up to influence. Pretty much conceding to your logical frame and opening a window for what she was looking for.

Connection, desire, company, consistency.

Could you give her all of that? Idk up to you, but you didn't have to burst her bubble and this was a window for some pretty strong influence.

Watched the rest of the movie, slept at hers in the same bed without touching her (though she touched me more than once during the night, I guess incidentally), she played some violin and piano for me this morning, then I cooked myself some turkey with scrambled eggs and skyr with nuts for brunch, explored the cute beautiful medieval town/city with her, and left.

Case closed.
She wanted it to end on a higher note. She wanted to have fun too.

Sadly it was just framed in a way she could not logically allow herself to give into.

She sounds sweet and silly.

( Slight off topic, but this sort of reminds me of @marty epic lay report slightly slow game and persistence game with ChorusGirl the way he approached escalation, noting and deciphering her resistance, calibrating to her romantically and sexually sort of reminded me of this scenario. I feel you fell into a confrontational player/fuckboy frame where marty remained seductive/romantic with his girl.)
PS
Note to self: avoid 29-year-olds. Shoot for 18-24 (or 25/26) range.

Check out these short resources on Kind Vs Wicked Learning Environments

Basically just speaking on the fallacies we can arrive with through our experiences when we misattribute our learning environments.

Plenty of 29 year olds could rock your world man. There are a lot of women out there of varying quality and ages. This interaction may follow a "pattern", but pattern is not law.

( For anyone more interested in the concept it's definitely been talked about here in bits in pieces, but I had it click in this absolutely amazing and highly recommended Ted Talk)

TL;DR

Kind = Rules are clear and readily available, feedback is clear and quick, environment is slow to change or stays the same.

Wicked = Rules aren't as clear or all readily available and sometimes conflict, feedback isn't always clear or quick and sometimes is misleading, entropic environment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Closing

I feel bad for not having specific tech for when you run into this stuff. I'm a newb. Part of why I'm writing this is in hopes others with more experience address some of this with better frames and tech... or hey, maybe to tell me I'm overthinking... it happens man often haha

Thank you for the writeup! This rocks and is deeply motivational @Bismarck

Peace

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
The problem is that again, after the lay, you have in most cases to game all over again, till the 3 lays.... On guys part you get "i am entitled i am going to get laid cause i laid her once" this attitude is a mistake....

Also bis went a bit logical with women which is a total waste of time, to try to reason.... Vs emotional womanese the situation in her head is she gave it up, she is scare bis will make her a fb(i know we don't give a shit), so she is just objecting shit/testing.... Address all those concerns, take sex of the table (notice she started touching and shit after this), then game her and fuck her again.... Again after 3 times nothing matters, the avoid 29 totally flawed causation correlation type argument....
Agreed. She needed comfort and a small emotional investment from your part, not logic - even apparently being on the "harder" spectrum of relationship demands. I would have said something along the lines of "tell me more" when she said: serious relationship.

One thing you can do is to ask her for an specific example of a long-term serious relationship that she knows is working.
Tell her to be very specific about it and let her do all the talking.
- Do they respect each other?
- Do they make plans and travel together?
- Do they have lots of fun besides sex?
- Are they still fucking every day like horn dogs, or just being platonic friends sleeping in separate bedrooms?

Let her figure out by herself all the BS Disney she's trying to throw at you.
After that, I would just diffuse and escalate again like skills said.

"Nah, you don't wanna be serious with me...god forbid you meet my parents!!!
I like you too much to play that shit on you.
Let's just sit and watch a movie, shall we?""

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Agreed. She needed comfort and a small emotional investment from your part, not logic - even apparently being on the "harder" spectrum of relationship demands. I would have said something along the lines of "tell me more" when she said: serious relationship.

One thing you can do is to ask her for an specific example of a long-term serious relationship that she knows is working.
Tell her to be very specific about it and let her do all the talking.
- Do they respect each other?
- Do they make plans and travel together?
- Do they have lots of fun besides sex?
- Are they still fucking every day like horn dogs, or just being platonic friends sleeping in separate bedrooms?

Let her figure out by herself all the BS Disney she's trying to throw at you.
After that, I would just diffuse and escalate again like skills said.

"Nah, you don't wanna be serious with me...god forbid you meet my parents!!!
I like you too much to play that shit on you.
Let's just sit and watch a movie, shall we?""

Yep she was game that is why i am trying to tell bismark, bismark has the low tolerance type personality(i went through a period like this, and i still do similar but the difference is with girls already LOCKED IN, post the 3 fucks and massive investment).....Well what happens is that you need to calibrate to the woman and situation, like bismark answer (encouraging women to date other men and stuff actually works), but it was not the right "strategy" for the situation : -eastern European -29 year old - second thoughts and worried that she gave it up too quickly "what is bis perception of me" (he thinks he can come here when horny bang and leave -nah with me i am a lady-)....., and the way she came up with the question... The right move and the most effective is the give her some hope, i personally confuse it, politician style not being to clear, cause i don't want them to auto reject cause she may be scare of falling for bis, and then bis doesn't want anything serious, she got attached, hurt, and wasted her time (she has been through this couple of times already).... So you are on point pob, i would have just make her talk and tell me what she is looking for "tell me more" context is correct ask relationship type question, let her talk and elaborate while you are interesting gathering intelligence from her and what she likes and stuff and past relationships, want went wrong etc..., STALLIN IS THE MOVE and being AMBIGUOS she should not know if you can be that guy or not, cause you need time, and this is what needs to be convey in the interaction, you can be a possibility but you will not settle and she should not settle either, lets get to know each other...rinse wash repeat till the 3 fucks....

So my corona main (now ex main), before the 3 fucks, "i know your kind this is the last time we sleep together(she said every bang prior to 3)" same situation they just don't want to be fbs, the want to be dating one guy.... and they don't want to waste time with fuck boys, so again is about strategy to the girl... I just don't want guys to be like "she ain't dtf" next or "she is drama" i am out, and ____________ i am out.... Is better to learn how can we get the lay, cont. getting the lay, have the girl locked in...... And then, at that point post locked in get her into your frame, and then if she is still drama, at that point out.... no out from the get go, cause women are going to give you shit! a lot of them, handling the shit/objections is important vs.... "i don't want to deal with this" unless a major bitch/nutcase, but she did not sound like that in the report, more like she is trying to see were she can push bismark to (which is what women do)...

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Amazing advice POB, Skills, and 0---! I have to say the general quality of the content posted on this forum has increased of late.

You're all right and I will start doing exactly as you suggest POB. Being diplomatic I agree is the way forward Skills.

0--- understood me as well - as I told a close friend yesterday, I found her behavior weird. I mean, to have a talk about where things are going, etc. makes sense but not 5 minutes into my arrival after traveling 4 hours by train talking about wanting to start a family when I met her for a grand total of 15 odd minutes outside of sex 1 month ago...

She had an amazing body but she wasn't pretty, so I didn't even make an effort to game her. Also, talking in French was a mistake, as my French isn't sufficiently strong for me to accurately get across matters of this nature. It turns out "déçu" means something like disappointed, so she said she "disappointed" me (stating, basically, that I was disappointed that I wasn't fucking her - which isn't true, I didn't really care) when I thought she was saying that she "deceived" me, which is closer to the truth.

I've greatly benefited from your advice though guys and have taken it on board for when going forward. Thanks!

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I found her behavior weird. I mean, to have a talk about where things are going, etc. makes sense but not 5 minutes into my arrival after traveling 4 hours by train talking about wanting to start a family when I met her for a grand total of 15 odd minutes outside of sex 1 month ago...
It was SUPER weird, but that's on her, not you.
I'm too a little too logical to fully understand female psychology, but I've learned that in seduction a lot of shit that works is never gonna make sense lol.

We have to remember that intimately women see themselves as delicate snowflakes (even super independents who are very very successful).
If she is behaving like this so soon, in her head, it's not weird....it's just a way to show she REALLY likes you! You probably rocked her world with your approach, sexual prowess and seductive demeanor. It was so awesome she got scared and didn't know what to do...so she reverted back to what's familiar, which is....Disney.

She didn't really want you as a serious BF...but she had to throw that card out to not feel insecure around you anymore.
The "tell me more" part is just to let her vent those irrational fears...the more they talk, the less they hold bullshit in their heads and come back to a more "normal" state where they can be gamed properly.

After all, she wanted to fuck...but in the end she was just sexless and frustrated again.

Last edited:

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Russian women are SUPER emotional so they may get way into the seduction and totally game to get wild very fast.

But they'll also massively overreact once their societal programming catches up to them.

I agree, it's super weird and you got caught off guard. Language barrier didn't help you either. No big deal. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

PS these are my learnings from a grand total of two seductions (1 successful 1 aborted after Kissing) of Russian women so may be a little KJ.

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
And yes you definitely could have fucked her again if you played it right. I fucked the successful Russian a few times through similar weirdness but then nexted her after she went ballistic over a joke on facebook chat.

It wouldn't have been worth the continued time investment, especially if she wasn't that pretty either. Mine was a 9 with perfect body so I had a bit more patience than you did lol.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Super cool read Bismark. Bookmarked.
I moved in and kissed her lips softly, as, when I had held her hand and inquired about the ring, she had held mine back (KIOM). She liked it.
Can someone tell me what this acronym stands for? (kiom)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
KIOM is a term coined by 60yearsofchallenge. It means "kino: it's on moment" which should be pretty self-explanatory.

Glad you liked the report SunKing.

>