don giovanni's learning journal

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
daygame fr 14.7.

I was feeling ok, maybe a little excited. I'm wearing black leather volcom sneakers, khaki shorts, black polo and oakley sunglasses and a black backpack. I'm on my way to my work, but have 15 extra min to hopefully do some daygame. It's 13.30.

Just 10m from my house I saw a girl on her phone and said hi, I had a nervous voice. She greeted me back. Good for warming up, made me feel better.

Walking past a vegan restaurant I saw a girl wearing shirt with stripes and a colorful backpack. She had earphones in and a phone in her hand.
I matched her walking pace, turned my head towards her

DG: Hey
HBbackpack: (silently looking in her phone)
DG: I like your sense of style.
HBbackpack: Thanks.
DG: Yea, your backpack and shirt really match.
HBbackpack: Thanks.
DG: Even tho I like the backpack, it reminds me of middle school backpacks...
HBbackpack: (silently looking in her phone)
DG: Thanks? (I had a smile on)
HBbackpack: taps her fingers on headphones, on her phone, showing me she is busy listening to music

She looked older, 30ish anyway. I guess I couldn't do anything about that set.

Moving on, I see a cute redhead standing by the trafic light I was going to. I approach more relaxed than 2 girls before.

DG: Hey
HBredhead: Hey
DG: I really like your hair.
HBredhead: Oh.. (just realizes why I was saying hi before) Thanks! (smiles)
DG: So which way are you headed to? Forward or left?
DG: Oh, cool.
HBredhead: You?
DG: Also forward, I work on the end of this street.
HBredhead: Oh. But I'm goona turn left over there, I have my bike over there.

strange how almost all girls that are my type ride bikes

DG: I don't dare to leave my bike in the city anymore, they stole 3 bikes from me before.
HBredhead: That happens, yea.
DG: And when you see a bicycle tyre locked and the rest of the bike gone, it kinda discourages me haha
HBredhead: Haha, but I'm more discouraged to ride the citybus nowadays.
DG: Why's that?
HBredhead: The corona thing?
DG: You scared of getting it?... or infecting someone close to you?
HBredhead: I live with my grandmother and I don't want to infect her.
DG: I get it, that's the right thing to do... Fuck, my grandmother just turned 91!
HBredhead: That's a lot, congrats!
DG: I hope I'm getting some of that genes haha
HBredhead: Look, I'm going left here...

We both stop.

DG: Ok.. Listen I would like to get a coffee sometime with you.
HBredhead: I don't do coffee, sorry.
DG: (intentionally misinterpret that) So you're more of a tea person? Strawberry juice with cream person? lol
HBredhead: No haha I'm just not in a place for meeting someone right now.
DG: Ok, I understand. Nice meeting you tho
HBredhead: Nice meeting you too!

Then I went to work. After working I went to a cafe to send some emails. There was a girl working on her laptop, I saw her before. She has cute eyes, curly hair and looks smart (such demeanor it's not the laptop haha). On my way from the cafe I slowly walk past her, stop, putting away my mask I talk to her.

DG: I saw you working here before.
HBlaptop: Yeah... (she is smilling)
DG: It's a great place to do some work here...
HBlaptop: Yeah...
DG: Well, have a nice day!

I just left it there, I'm going to see her again probably. She didn't look that avalible.

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK 14.7. - 19.7.

- A single approach a day. Just to break the ice.

- Go through Todd V day game model.

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Was feeling relaxed and social, hanging with a couple of friends, met some friends on the way back. Unfortunately there weren’t many females around (16.00 afternoon).
I saw one but hesitated, second was this 2 set standing on the corner. I complimented one’s dress:

Hey... like your dress. The way the green contrasts your hair and black. Actually you two have similar looking dresses. One green one yellow... Maybe you need a friend wearing a red and you could be a traffic light haha

They were hesitant and didn’t respond (other then yes and sceptical thank you) but started walking. Although they were laughing at the trafic light thing.

Maybe I should have walked with them? Said something about that I know it’s not usual to just approach during the day?

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Was walking past a cafe in the morning, noticed a cute waitress and decided to approach her on the way back.

Sat there, ordered my coffee and complimented her hair, how they fall on her back. She liked it.

I felf confident for a change, despite the early hour.

The cafe got busy, so I decided to go direct, after I pay her. Went like this:

DG: You have a minute? I can see you’re busy. I wanted to suggest a drink some time, but we don’t know each other yet... So what I would suggest is we exchange instagram, so you can see I’m cool, I can see if you’re cool.. Is that ok to you?
HBwaitress: (she is smiling, liked all of that) Thank you! But I can’t, I have a boyfriend.

I look at her sceptically.

HBwaitress: No I really can’t! In fact he’s just around the corner, in the kitchen.
DG: (I look around the corner, the guy heard everything) Whats up man. (turn back to her) Hm... haha that’s awkward. So you two enjoy you’re selves I guess then!

I walk through the door.

HBwaitress: Bye... and have a nice day!

Like she wanted to apologize or was feeling sorry for me.

Who the hell works with his boyfriend/ girlfriend anyway?

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yesterday was raining on and off so I didn't do any day game. I doubt I will do any today, pretty tired from yesterdays night.

I went to a concert, I just wanted to listen to music, no intention to pick up. I came there and found a girl I wrote about before. Quick summary - I approached her, her friend suggested a coffee date, but she was flakey, despite obviously liking me. I found out later via a friend that she has a boyfriend.

So I sit beside her, we talk. Some small talk, then we talk about doing stupid things while out, then doing shrooms. Conversation deepens at this point. I'm already thinking about how will I go about bringing her to my place which is 20min walk from there. After the concert I suggest another drink at a bar, which is on the way. She agrees.

I meet 2 girls I know there, some social proof I guess. We then talk about our beliefs, spiritual stuff and are connecting in those topics. At the end I say I believe in such stuff but that it doesn't matter if I believe or no, because those thing exist if you believe or don't. Rather I am a guy who believes that everything revolves around sex. All the people around us, stuff we do in our lives at some point boils down to these primitive instincts. After explaining that I talk about sex being unfair for women, slut shaming in our society and other guys ambivalence torwards female sexuality. Guys thinking girls don't enjoy sex. I then talk about a guy women really want to sleep with, how female sexuality just wants to surrender to a dominant masculine flow.

*I need to script this part or read some more Teevster articles. I was basically freestylng, but with 3 beers in my system at that point had to think really hard how I'm going to frame it.

But it worked. After I was done I just shut up, waited for that to settle in. Then she said she will have to go, because she's way to horny. Good. Then some small talk, then I adress the boyfriend thing. I give the Todd V boyfriend speech, dating being a free market and such experiences just enhancing a relationship or breaking the already weak ones. She agrees to everything. Somewhere in between I plant a idea to go to my place.

When we finish drinks we head to my place. On the way she goes to one bar to pick up cigarettes. On our way she seemed hesitant at one point, but I just talked about some funny thing I did one time to distract her

We come to my place. A staircase leads down to my garden, but its being renewed so its basically just a concrete ramp. She stops and freezes when we come to it. It turns out she has some rare disease that disturbes the connection between muscles and nerves, which causes her to loose motor skills (although that happens almost never as she said later). This gave her massive anxiety. We conquer the ramp by me walking backwards and 'watching' her so she felt safer.

At my place in my living room I offer a drink, wine, beer, vodka or coke. She chooses vodka, so we drink shots. She's freaked out because of the ramp thing for another 15min, but shots help. I start escalating. In half an hour she's leaning on my shoulder, on arm around her one arm on her leg. The living room became cold at that hour (it's 2am now) so I ask her if we can move to my bedroom which is warmer, because I was cold (I was, not lying here).

We are on the couch, I start kissing her. She gives resistance, says she's wet and would sleep with me if she wouldn't have a boyfriend. I back off and escalate back and forth for some time. At the end I'm on top of her, kissing her, then she says 'you're not going to stop even if I told you so, aren't you?'. That triggered my drunk self... I didn't have any idea on how to get around this resistance so I backed off completely. We talk some more, she again states how horny she is in that moment, but doesn't want to betray her boyfriend.

I show her the way out and we say goodbye. It was a fun night. I like this girl's looks and her attitude. Shame she has a boyfriend.

She forgot one earring and her sunglasses. I have to return them today, so we're going to meet. I have to frame yesterdays night as just fun and nothing serious.

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I was out yesterday, ended up drinking at my place with some cool people. Good for expanding my social circle. But...

...hungover today. Did the approach anyway with my 2 remaining working braincells. I was at the bar where my friend works and it went like this:

DG: (walking past her table. the other girl went to the bathroom) Hey, love your dress
HBbar: Oh, thank you. They’re actually just pants.
DG: I meant pants, they look nice on you haha
HBbar: Haha thanks. (seemed awkward at that moment)
DG: I know that’s a bit unusual to just meet people like that, but...

Now my friend, the bartender comes to the table, and takes her order. Chats with the girl, apparantely he knows her. She just applied to college.

Then other girl comes from the bathroom. My friend leaves.

DG: So acting, huh?
HBbar: Noo, everyone thinks I applied to acting, but I didn’t!
DG: Well he said something about it I just thought...
HBbar: I know. No, I’m going to study sociology and phylosophy.
DG: Phylosophy cool, sociology I don’t know...
HBbar: Why not sociology?
DG: I don’t know maybe just not for me... So yeah, sorry, I’m DG.

We introduce.

HBbar: Listen, I don’t want to cancel you it’s just I haven’t seen my friend for a whole week.
DG: Whole week (in a sarcastic tone... maybe I shouldn’t have done that). No I totaly understand.
HBbar: I’m here at this bar a lot, so I’ll see you around.
DG: Ok so you (I mixed her name with the other girls name) take care!
HBbar: It’s actually the other way, I’m x and she’s y.
DG: Oh haha fuck that’s so bad. And funny haha. (did I need to say this?) Anyway take care! Bye!
HBbar: Bye! (slightly confused)

I think my vibe was ok. If I wasn’t hungover and used my brain more, I could have gotten a number.

>