Don't know if I made a mistake with this one

Knight Who Say NI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man, I sure hate "love at first sight" that leads to nothing...

I'll try to be brief: a few weeks ago I've met a woman in an entrepreneurship event and it seemed like we hit it off immediately. She invited herself to a movie I said I would watch that day and offered her number, but we could only meet two weeks later.

That day, she cancelled her dancing class to come watch this movie with me. I know this is not a good date, but because of her poor logistics, lack of time and having her declining that first date, I invited her to see this movie I would already see and, if she came, I would better feel how interested she really was.

So, she rearranged her schedule to see me: so far, so good. When came the time for us to sit, she took my hand instead of putting her hand on my shoulder. Great!

Couldn't escalate there, She gave me a ride to my place, but couldn't come with me: she's a mother of a 5 year old, so her time is very limited... No problems, I said. Didn't kiss her or tried to escalate further, because she couldn't come with me then.

Two days later, I texted her: "hey, we actually didn't have the time to properly know each other, how about we meet to fix that?"

Her reply: "This is great! The problem is that I'll be travelling a lot, and only between days X and Y I'll be back, then only in february. If you're free in these days, we can meet"

I bid her farewell, and didn't text her until day X, about 10 days later, with an icebreaker. She replied soon after: "hey, I'm great! I'll just work some more then head home today"

Me: "Excellent! When you're back, text telling me the day you're free"

She: "Yes!!"

And that's how it ended. LOL. About 60 hours later I've sent an icebreaker, but got no response, nothing... I've just deleted her number, but this one got me scratching my head... Did I do something wrong? Up until her "yes!" she was compliant, so it seems like I didn't do any stupid mistake.

But there were so many things I didn't know about her. She could even be married; I was just going with the flow. The only thing I can be certain is that whatever happened, she can't tell me, so... I'll just move on. Time to get ambitious and have the goal of fucking five ladies this december, hahaha

Have something similar happened a lot to you, lads? Could I do something better (maybe I could have made a better first date...)?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
any time your wondering if you made a mistake with one woman your mistake is not having more women

>