Date Plans  Double Dates

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
So I have a date set up tomorrow with two girls who are traveling, and leaving the day after. I'm bringing my roommate with me, since I feel it will make pull logistics much more simplified since the girls never have to separate.

He isn't a PUA, but the girls are leaving, the girl I've set him up with just broke up with her boyfriend, and my roommate is quite conventionally attractive. I do think that his girl that I'm setting him up with is the alpha girl of the two, so I think that will also probably play into how things need to proceed.

My question is more once the pull happens, what is the best strategy to lead a bedroom without the vibe getting messed up, or some wildcard happening due to the girls realizing sex is about to happen and ASD/FSC kicking in.

I'm hoping that they're traveling, and are close friends reduces some of that risk, and that I can verbally defuse most of the frames ahead of time. But would love some advice to think on before I actually go out.

Thanks!

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My question is more once the pull happens, what is the best strategy to lead a bedroom without the vibe getting messed up, or some wildcard happening due to the girls realizing sex is about to happen and ASD/FSC kicking in.
Your wing should isolate/distract the other girl as much as he can. Phyiscally, if possible. Seed something in your bedroom to your girl and pull her in there.

In my latest case of this we simply couldn't isolate and there was too much crosstalk so I just put on music and literally salsa danced my girl into the bedroom.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Your wing should isolate/distract the other girl as much as he can. Phyiscally, if possible. Seed something in your bedroom to your girl and pull her in there.

In my latest case of this we simply couldn't isolate and there was too much crosstalk so I just put on music and literally salsa danced my girl into the bedroom.
Thanks for the advice!

I did end up doing something very similar, but it wasn't able to work out unfortunately

>