Drama: Clearing Things Up

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
ADMIN: Moved from another thread to avoid derailing

Yeah you can either learn from here or get banished to the shadow realm...errr I mean sosuave
I asked a person there who "claimed" to be a woman to give me a call/Facetime after they blatantly lied and made slanderous, deragotry comments about me. They refused and gave no excuse. 99% sure now it was actually some real sick dude who has time to troll forums for fun and get guys' hamster wheels running.
I would assume members who refuse to meet up in real life are making shit up. Anyone who's willing to go out together and wing will soon have an army of witnesses. Worth it anyway, you meet some really cool like-minded people. I probably made over 100 real-life friends from forums over the years.
This! That's super cool. I think the key here is to be careful as there are a few wack people out there, so always video call or something beforehand to confirm identity, have you met people from this forum specifically?

Last edited by a moderator:

Double_O_69

Modern Human
Modern Human
I asked a person there who "claimed" to be a woman to give me a call/Facetime after they blatantly lied and made slanderous, deragotry comments about me. They refused and gave no excuse. 99% sure now it was actually some real sick dude who has time to troll forums for fun and get guys' hamster wheels running.

This! That's super cool. I think the key here is to be careful as there are a few wack people out there, so always video call or something beforehand to confirm identity, have you met people from this forum specifically?
Dont worry about that two faced bitch. (she/he/it/creature). This is seriously affecting your mental health. What are you trying to prove to a bunch of online strangers that your sincere?Focus on being happy they are clowns gerll

BrideBeGone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi @sunflowergirl04 , it's catsmeow2 from so suave.

First off, come on now girl, you know I'm a woman :) and secondly I did apologize to you privately and through "shwami_salami " which he told me you accepted.

And was thinking of calling although I dislike giving my private number to people I don't really know over the internet but we could have messaged on email, I would have been happy to do that to clear the air.

But then I read a "not very nice" post from you on this site (after you accepted my apology through shwami_salami) calling me "pathetic" and "sick old dude" etc after I apologized so was utterly confused and not sure how to react.

Anyway, again I do apologize I should not have said what I said on the open forum, even though it's not nearly as bad as what you're saying about me now.

In truth, I was confused about several things you posted which you have owned up to yourself but should have messaged you privately.

If you want to message I would be happy to do that here or I could give you my personal email..

If not, that's okay too but I'd like to because all this is hurting me too.

Last edited:

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
If not, that's okay too but I'd like to because all this is hurting me too.
Well, I thought you told him that you were "indifferent" to all this drama anyways. Now you know how I felt when I couldn't defend myself on that site, literally all the moderators and staff team were tagged and I was like this is soo not true. I AM sincere and I never frauded about anything, it just really hurt that maybe you jumped to conclusions too fast and didn't know the full story. I'm glad we cleared up what was really going on.

I appreciate your apology and I apologize as well for painting you as a fraud and pathetic. I just got really emotional as women do and I felt hurt that you wrote that stuff about me and it wasn't true.

Anyways, sure I can pm you or something.

BrideBeGone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, I thought you told him that you were "indifferent" to all this drama anyways
I did say that but that was after I read your post on this site, which hurt me too, so I shut down (emotionally).

That's how I deal with hurt sometimes, I shut down and become indifferent.

Obviously I am NOT indifferent otherwise I would not have joined this site and reached out to you.

After talking with shwami_salami I have a better understanding of where you were at on sosuave and your relationship with Double Barrell.

In any event, even if I thought you were trolling, which I DON'T think now after you explained in your messages sent through shwami_salami I was so totally wrong for posting my thoughts on the open forum.

I prefer to own my 'stuff" too, when I'm wrong etc. which I'm doing now.

Not sure why I did, I don't think it was for validation although there may have been a small part of me that did. :(

Not my proudest moment, I've always considered myself to be a kind person.

I'm still trying to navigate around this place but if you want to message, I would be very open to that.

And I'm being 100% sincere in saying that.

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
I did say that but that was after I read your post on this site, which hurt me too, so I shut down (emotionally).

That's how I deal with hurt sometimes, I shut down and become indifferent.

Obviously I am NOT indifferent otherwise I would not have joined this site and reached out to you.

After talking with shwami_salami I have a better understanding of where you were at on sosuave and your relationship with Double Barrell.

In any event, even if I thought you were trolling, which I DON'T think now after you explained in your messages sent through shwami_salami I was so totally wrong for posting my thoughts on the open forum.

I prefer to own my 'stuff" too, when I'm wrong etc. which I'm doing now.

Not sure why I did, I don't think it was for validation although there may have been a small part of me that did. :(

Not my proudest moment, I've always considered myself to be a kind person.

I'm still trying to navigate around this place but if you want to message, I would be very open to that.

And I'm being 100% sincere in saying that.
Me too, girl. I sent you a PM that hoped clear stuff up. I don't want any more drama in these threads or anything so hopefully we can move on.

BrideBeGone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me too, girl. I sent you a PM that hoped clear stuff up. I don't want any more drama in these threads or anything so hopefully we can move on.
Yup I received it and responded, thanks! And yeah moving on seems like a great idea, big lesson learned! For me anyway.

And sorry to hear you didn't get accepted to UF, have you heard back from any others?

Reading your posts here, on your own thread in particular, perhaps you might consider being a writer?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll do great whatever you decide to do.

BrideBeGone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Theres some excelent advice here but also some REALLY wacked advice aswell 🤣
That's true in all forums though, isn't it?

I always suggest to read all responses and apply the advice best suited to your particular situation.

I don't think advice can be right or wrong per se, only right (or wrong) for any particular situation.

For someone else, they might consider it great advice!

Sorry, I'm new here and don't mean to come off "preachy" but I've been a member of several internet forums over the years and pretty much heard it all! And then some!

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
And sorry to hear you didn't get accepted to UF, have you heard back from any others?
Florida State, IU, some Texas unis, and a couple others. :) I'm waiting to hear back from some Cali unis I applied to, out of state is kinda expensive though. You're right though, rejection is redirection, also colleges are getting much more competitive nowadays.

Yup I received it and responded, thanks! And yeah moving on seems like a great idea, big lesson learned! For me anyway.
I think what we've learned from this whole situation is communication is KEY, lol. Seriously, whether it be romantic/friendship/acquaintances/internet strangers, without the foundation of that, there's nothing. Anyways you were a pretty credible poster on there, hopefully you can guide other guys here in their journey as well! Many guys on here take their art of seduction craft very, very seriously which I respect and I've learned a lot here too. I think one of the key factors to what makes someone a reputable poster is consistency and quality, which is pronounced throughout many of the guys' writing/journaling/field reports on here.

>