LR  DWW London Nightgame 2 - Early rejections helped me!

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Soooooooooooooo it's been a while since I've posted on here.

I've been keeping to my 2020 no online dating rule and being honest I've been a complete pussy daygaming wise and not approaching near enough as I should.

Part of this is due to me having 3 girls in rotation so getting laid regardless but I need to fix this and have regular approaches as part of my day to day live rather than sporadic bursts when I need to replace a girl that's fallen off.

This happened last night so fresh in my mind but I've not had much sleep so pardon anything that's not well put together.

I plan to meet one of my boys who's got me into the central London nightlife scene at 9:30 pm at a street food pop up/ bar spot in Convent Garden.

Before that my night started at 7pm where I decided to meet up with a female friend that I used to live with. On the way to see her I walk past an asian girl who's attractive but seems a little young. I U-turn, catch up with her and say excuse me but she looks genuinely scared and runs off.

Great start I think to myself hahah but brush it off and refuse to judge myself for it.

I then see a cute brunette girl in all black at the traffic lights speaking what I think is Russian but I pussy out of approaching (are you noticing a theme here?)

Once in the bar I order a soda water lime, vibe with the bar tender girl who looks visibly stressed and I tease her for it. Nothing too gamey just getting in a social mood. She blames it on her "resting bitch face" and I take a seat while I wait for my friend. We catch up and I see the cute brunette Russina girl but pussy out at speaking to her. I vow to myself that I will not bail out of an approach for the rest of the night.

I walk my friend to her station afterwards. On my way home I approach another brunette girl who was on the phone and again I get dismissed but this time with a wave.

Brutal lol.

The 3rd approach was with a retail manager on a smoking break. Not my type in the slightest but just getting the juices flowing and I approached her with "I guess you're on a smoking break, can I kill some time with you before I meet my friend".

Fast forward into the night I meet my boy. We go to 2 separate street food market and bars that are usually heaving with people however due to Coronavirus everyone is panicking with loo rolls and barely anyone is out. Quite eerie and sad but is what it is.

Also squeeze in an approach with an pretty blonde Italian girl but her voice deeper than I expected and it throws me off and I was genuinely 2nd guessing if she was in fact a man or not. Bizzare situation ahahahah.

We finally get into the club and our table that the promotor sorted for us has about 9 girls who are all going crazy and dancing. I get excited to my friend and whisper these girls look fun unlike the instagram obsessed types that these clubs attract.

He smiles and says they're probably time wasters. I laugh and time would vindicate him right... It's why I keep him around he's a lowkey mentor for me nightlife wise.

My night proceeds with me dancing, trying to make eye contact with girls and seeing if she bites so I can talk to her. 3 hours onwards I'm not really getting anywhere. I get talking to some blonde girl on my table but it fizzles out. I try to tap her to dance with me but she's not having it. Feel a bit shit about it but shrug it off.

Trying and failing is fine. I can forgive myself for that but not failing to try.

I switch up tactics and go to the smoking area of the club. From there I just start talking to promoters I know. I get myself out of my head and start shooting the shit with which girls he's recently slept with, how much money he's made tonight etc etc. Just being an overall social guy.

After a while I go back in and pour myself a drink as my table FINALYYYY got a bottle of vodka hours overdue. I go to the dance floor and spot a petite, long haired brunette girl that is JUST my type. She's wearing a navy oversized blue blazer, V neck black top and black heels. Super simple and sexy.

I start dancing and vibing while looking at her and she seems receptive.

My arm branches around her pulling her closer and I ask if she's from London. When I'm on a night out I get logistic questions right awayyyyy.

There's a lot of timewasters and leads not worth pursuing so it's best to get it out the way before you spend hours on a girl you think you'll pull home before you get a wildcard that she has a flight to catch or she has a boyfriend waiting for her at home.

I cold read her that she's from East London and she gets offended and laughs. She says a different area and I correctly cold read the exact town ( it was a complete guess lol) then I say she seems cool and I hand her my phone while it's on the screen to add a number.

The point that turned this from just a vibing girl to potential real deal is when she asked for my name. Be interesting to hear other people's thoughts but when a girl asks for my name unannounced it means it's lowkey on and she's somewhat interested.

We continue to dance and it gets more intimate with a lot of grinding going on. The chemistry is no doubt there.

From here I do my classic thing of not spending too much time with the girl so that the situation doesn't go stale and feel "boring" to her. Multiple times between dancing I would wonder off to the toilet, outside or my promoter's table.

I also got investment from her by asking her to look after my drink and jacket etc. just to increase her buying temperature.

Another "Method" I did to get investment from her was noticing she had no drink and saying I could get her more from my promoter's table. I took her hand and walked through to my table and topped her up for free. Displaying "higher value", "leading" and all that blah blah pua shit.

In all seriousness the reason I leave her alone intermittently and also dance to give her good emotions and get drinks (that I don't pay for) is to basically get her into an emotional pattern that she has a more fun time when I'm around.

All while this is going on she is with 2 friends who I respectfully introduced myself to with a quick hug. They both seemed very unphased.

Honestly the least cock blocking friendship group I have ever come across lol.

I asked her if her friends would get angry if I stole her for the night and she said "no not at all". Green Fucking Light.

To summarise the next chain of events I kept wondering off and coming back (even getting another girls number) who text me at like 2am lol when it rains it pours *shrugs*

We sealed of the deal by confirming logistics of her coming back to mine. I literally just said I'd like you to come back with me and she said yes.

She said she needs to get back to her friend's house by 8am and I said that's not a problem I'll get you an uber back for that time and we pinky promised it. It then approached 2am and I wanted to beat the pulling rush hour that happens at 3am where all the guys are drunk and realise if they don't make it happen now they're going home alone. I also didn't want some rich drug dealer stealing a girl off me which has sadly happened to my friend ahhahahah.

Savage times.

Her friends literally evaporate and leave us to it. Really wish all girls were like that lol but I have a theory that unless the girl has a boyfriend if her friends can tell she likes you they more or less leave you alone consistently.

While going to the Uber a guy tries to hit on her I calmly say look I get it bro she's pretty and I'd hit on her too but it's not happening. I do this all while laughing to show it's not big deal and even help him find his tube station on google maps so he can get home safe.

From there even a bouncer says "well done" as I go to the uber, which may sound cool and boost the ego but really isn't ideal. You don't want the girl to feel like a slut so I downplay it with "it's not even like that" and she said "I'm not that kind of girl" whatever that means *eye roll* girls can be pretty cute and predictable.

We chat while in the car and this is when I realise I'm really into her. Not only is she physically just my type but she's well travelled, works for a well known corporate in a graduate role and just seems like good fun.

Once home she uses my toilet cuddles on my bed as I literally drag her on top of me and say "I'm affectionate" with a smile and shrug. We proceed to have sex twice with no LMR whatsover and the chemistry we had dancing continues on to the bedroom.

Her friends fall asleep so she ends up staying over and in the night I say I'd like to see her again and mean it. She seems keen but we'll see. You never know with these things.

If this goes ahead I'll have 4 girls in my rotation so I'll either need to drop 1 or just keep all 4 in case on drops out hahaah.

Life is good.

Last edited:

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
“I literally just said I'd like you to come back with me and she said yes”

Do you pull like this usually? I’m often hésitent to be this straightforward.

I’d also be worried leaving the girl alone intermittently due to other dudes flying in.

Props on the lay btw

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Very fun read, and great work:) What stood out to me most was how you handled the transition well, fending off sharks and protecting her image. Enjoy your four chicks! I've always seen having four at once as having "made it". Will keep an eye out for future posts

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
“I literally just said I'd like you to come back with me and she said yes”

Do you pull like this usually? I’m often hésitent to be this straightforward.

I’d also be worried leaving the girl alone intermittently due to other dudes flying in.

Props on the lay btw

Yes that’s how I usually pull. I don’t bother with the “let’s get food thing” as I find it too vague. You’re both adults so she knows what’s up and the decision is ultimately hers. Saves you time if you get the no early too as you can grab her number and go for a different girl who’ll join you that night.

What makes being direct work for me is:

1. Getting logistics earlyyy on - so I know she’s free

2. Make sure we’ve either deep dived or been physically intimate

3. Asked the question in private so there’s no social pressure on her... Outside looking in we could easily just be going to the smoking area & not my place

In regards to leaving the girl it’s more of an art than a science. You have to remember that most guys have terrible game and will actually *help* you!

As she’ll think ugh this guy is so boring and clingy where has chrance gone?

But if you’re worried about her being stolen I would do more breaks with less time frame so guys around think she’s with you and I’d wonder of in areas where I can still see her and get in if need be.

Also helps if you go to clubs with good girl guy ratios.

Thanks man!

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Very fun read, and great work:) What stood out to me most was how you handled the transition well, fending off sharks and protecting her image. Enjoy your four chicks! I've always seen having four at once as having "made it". Will keep an eye out for future posts

Thank you brother! I literally just spill out my thoughts on posts haha. Appreciate it we’re yet to see if she’ll sticks around so I won’t count my chickens before my eggs have hatched just yet :)

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yes that’s how I usually pull. I don’t bother with the “let’s get food thing” as I find it too vague. You’re both adults so she knows what’s up and the decision is ultimately hers. Saves you time if you get the no early too as you can grab her number and go for a different girl who’ll join you that night.

Gotcha. But idk man. If I had gone as direct with the pull as you did with every girl I laid so far I definitely would have lost some lays. I think the philosophy is if you go vague to pull then you have less risk to lose than if you go direct due to plausible deniability. Another thing is if the girl cannot leave the group or her friend easily, then taking her somewhere that requires decent commitment, like your place, will be very difficult versus somewhere like your car since she can get back to her friend more easily.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Another reason is for backtracking on the pull; like if you do a vague pull (I want to show you that song real quick. We ll be right back.) but it doesn’t work out, you still have a day2 as an option and the frame of “we should get to know each other more” is still there. With direct pulling, you back tracking is less reasonable and kinda odd (though still possible) since your going from “let’s chill at my place” (code for sex) to “let’s get a coffee sometime.” Your intentions are already very clear, so hard to back track.

The last gf I had was a European au pair (are all au pairs from Europe? Idk lmao) who I laid in that exact fashion; went for the pull vaguely, didn’t seal the deal, got her number, went on a day2, then sealed it then.

I do think I personally should incorporate your direct pulling approach for sure, though I view it equivalent to a Hail Mary.

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Chrance I definitely see your point man. The plausible deniability allows you to try again without losing face.

In hindsight I’ve done a version of this in the past by just grabbing the girls number & seeding the date without going for a direct pull in the night.

Have to just play it by ear as different approaches will work in different situations.

It’s not a one size fits all.

Personally though my day 2 attempts from night game tend to go nowhere hence why I’m on the direct side but maybe that’s me jumping to conclusions with limited experience as the majority of my dates have come from daygame or online.

Hahah so true with the aupair comment. I’d even add to it & say 60% are Italian & French

Do love au pairs though tend to be great girls.

I’m glad I could bring a different perspective!

>