LR-  Eccentric and Confusing Girl from Starbucks (long)

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marty,

Thanks for the links to these articles, I had only read the first two but the third really puts things into perspective.

I'm thinking I will follow up with this tomorrow (copied from that last link):
"[name], hey! Never heard back on a day/time. If you changed your mind, that's cool too. Ball's in your court now, lady! ;)"
or would Chase's text be more appropriate?
"You know, I've never really been very good at chasing people around. And you're trying to make me! But, I don't want to :) So if you are going to be free sometime soon you let me know, ok?" Maybe set actual days here i.e. Friday evening or Sunday afternoon.

Marty said:
As you well know, this guy is a genius: he can chase down even the most unbalanced, irrational female and make her see his logic :)

Oh, yes! And an inspiration to us aspiring newbies in this art =). Can't wait to get to that level one day.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ozzo:

No idea. Maybe someone more experienced can advise. I've used the "Ball's in your court" text once, and successfully reengaged a girl, only to have her start to string things out again afterward.

I really like Chase's "you're trying to make me" text, can't remember which article it's from but I loved it when I read it. I wonder whether this might be the more appropriate one here, just because you've already gotten very physically close to this girl (and almost sealed the deal) so it just feels more familiar and to-the-point.

-Marty

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm thinking I will follow up with this tomorrow (copied from that last link):
"[name], hey! Never heard back on a day/time. If you changed your mind, that's cool too. Ball's in your court now, lady! ;)"
or would Chase's text be more appropriate?
"You know, I've never really been very good at chasing people around. And you're trying to make me! But, I don't want to :) So if you are going to be free sometime soon you let me know, ok?" Maybe set actual days here i.e. Friday evening or Sunday afternoon.

I think both of these are good, but what I'd do is a combination. Something like,

"Hey, [name]! Never heard back on a day/time. If you're free sometime soon let me know, Ball's in your court now, lady! ;)". It really gets the best of both and communicates it pretty clearly. But I've never used this, just my intuition on what would work, so take that however you want.

On a side note, I do agree that crazy sex is the best kind ;) but just make sure you don't date this girl. She seems to have issues that are better left to someone else (and it seems like she's got a lot of people to do that already)

>