escalating without clear attraction?

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I come here from a different seduction forum where I feel i'm getting advice from people who get laid less than me so decided to move on. Maybe even re-ask some of them questions here so expect a few threads

When I open a girl (indirectly) and it's a set which is going 'fine' (e.g not a blowout) and i've opened and hooked her, but I just don't feel like she's actually attracted, I find it super hard to kind of find a way to escalate. Make it man to woman. Flirt it up

Maybe I shouldn't even be trying to escalate on unnattracted girls, though? (old school theory says not too) But modern theory says to always push the set forward

I know people will tell me ''it's all about the sub communication, eye contact and kino etc.'', but I already do that (And in sets where she clearly likes me and is starring at me and touching me loads etc, even just subcommunication and eye contact seems to be enough and leads to a kiss out of nowhere etc. But them sets are very rare)

In these sets where i feel it isn't coming 'naturally' (since I am not getting the feeling she's into me) I try to kind of force it using some of ToddV's premise lines like telling her she's trouble, disqualifying myself ('you and me aren't gonna get along') and things like that, but it just doesn't seem to be moving it along as desired. Sometimes even gets a slightly confused reaction if i'm honest. Almost as though SHE can also tell that these things are being said in an incongruent way since she hasn't flirted with me yet!!

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You have to keep pushing forward man! keep talking to her, asking questions, flirting all that good stuff. Eventually she'll start to get a bit more comfortable and keep talking to you, or she might just end the interaction. Those are both good but you'll only know if you keep pushing the interaction forward.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've always struggled with girls like this, but I do have some thoughts that I know are valid:

1. To my knowledge, compliance is the best thing to try here. She may be acting disinterested, but if she follows your lead and requests, she's interested. Try building a compliance ladder. Ask her to grab something for you, ask her to sit with you, ask her to move to a different spot with you, ask her to come with you to a different venue, etc. If she won't even do the first few simple requests, that's not a good sign. That being said...

2. I've always known this but haven't appreciated it until recently: Not every girl is a natural, experienced socializer and dater. Some are just shy as fuck no matter what you do. I think there's an article here about how some girls will be so impressed and startled by your confidence and charm, their shyness or nerves will go into hyperdrive and they'll try to exit the conversation. To you, it looks like disinterest. To them, it's needing to calm down. Maybe I'm remembering the concept horribly wrong, but I think it's something to that effect.

Example that happened to me recently: I saw a stunner while out with friends. Turns out she was an acquaintance of a girl friend I was with. My friend even went over to her to talk me up. She comes back and says okay go talk to her. So then I go over to the stunner, do my thing, and she comes across as clearly disinterested. Not impolite, but interested. I go back to my friend to tell her 'oh, she's definitely not interested.' My friend says 'Maybe, but maybe not. She's a really, really shy person.' Then it dawned on me as I started putting myself in her shoes. If I was super shy, I probably would have acted in a similar manner. And she didn't do anything to constitute a rejection. I've since added her on social media and have been trying to be persistent. It's been a few weeks and she's still responsive to all my texts. She still doesn't really contribute much to the conversation. We'll see where it goes.

Anyway, the bottom line for this point is, it's possible she's just terribly shy. At that point the decision is yours: if she's very much your type, you can try persisting to see if you can get her to open up. Or you can decide she's not worth the time and move on... at least in my opinion.

>