Every men i met that i like is "Jesus Christ". Something out there

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

Gonna dive a little into this. So this one girl noted in a book every men she met that she likes is 'Jesus Christ'. This is a really 'out there' topic and i will research, go out and find out into this.... until end of the year.

But to make this short. What she meant is consciousness/"I"/"God" before "I am", which is 'I perceive'. and then beliefs come after that. Object + feel. At core level, the human body is the object + feel.

I have seen it. When i am aware/nothingness, women sense it. Not all the time, mind you but i have abuse this to a point where i used it in trains. One example is in a train and a girl keep backing towards me, and when i can't find a way to get her to come close to me, i decide to let her do the work and she turn and try to hint me on. (i freak out on a lot of things this year but i realize this is little substance for now). So yea, this is a far away technique. Needs to be tested again and again. I noted this about men as flames and women as moths. You're the empty field that she wants to explore and plants herself her own trees.

I'm out for now.

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interesting. I noticed many times when I was in meditative state (I believe that's you are sort of describing in Jesus) that girls were becoming quite attracted. I was practicing awareness, dis-attachment from the world, higher consciousness (for lack of words) or whatever you want to call it...

The guy in meditative state is:
* Relaxed (less or no anxiety)
* Not needy, not insecure
* Doesn't chase anything and doesn't need anything (including women)
* Naturally happy
* Has good/positive vibes
* Is aware of own and others emotions, thus much easier to empathize with others
* Is not threatening to girls, they feel comfortable enough
* Perhaps even loving, i.e. giving love while not expecting it back

At that time I didn't understand it because I didn't care about seduction, but today I know that I sort of induced attractive vibes by unintentionally creating them in myself first. The girls were then simply mirroring my mind set...

Some 2-3 years ago I noticed that some girls can do the same. I knew one girl, she was inducing 'state of love' in her mind first, and then she was talking to guys. These guys were then falling in love with her as they were mirroring her mood - while she was just having fun with them, but in reality she could simply care less about them...

That's why practicing meditation is quite useful in seduction, it is simply returning to 'natural' state of mind - which is quite attractive because many people lost it by being too busy with worries and negativity of daily life...

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"At core level, the human body is the object + feel"

No. The human body can be observed as an external object, and the same with felings. Depending on your perception, you can seporate feelings from human body, you can perceive feelings as external 'object' as well...

"I" doesn't really exist, it is only a product of our mind. "I" can also be perceived or observed as an external object. Our awareness perceives body, feelings, sensory inputs, memories, thoughts, desires and so on, and it collectively calls it "I" because it all belongs to one unit (simply to our body). But once your awareness starts observing all of these as external objects, you'll recognize that all of these are seporate entities. You then see body, mind, feelings, "I", sensory input and so fort as an external objects, and once there is nothing left (e.g. everything is observed as external object) you achive higher level of awareness... You become the observer but there is no longer "I"...there is just "the observed".

Personally, I believe that this state of mind is what some call soul, others spirit, yet another ones awareness...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck, all

Drck said:
No. The human body can be observed as an external object, and the same with felings. Depending on your perception, you can seporate feelings from human body, you can perceive feelings as external 'object' as well...

"I" doesn't really exist, it is only a product of our mind. "I" can also be perceived or observed as an external object. Our awareness perceives body, feelings, sensory inputs, memories, thoughts, desires and so on, and it collectively calls it "I" because it all belongs to one unit (simply to our body). But once your awareness starts observing all of these as external objects, you'll recognize that all of these are seporate entities. You then see body, mind, feelings, "I", sensory input and so fort as an external objects, and once there is nothing left (e.g. everything is observed as external object) you achive higher level of awareness... You become the observer but there is no longer "I"...there is just "the observed".

Personally, I believe that this state of mind is what some call soul, others spirit, yet another ones awareness...

It is good to have disagreements. Highly important. You and Chase kind of put me my feet on the ground. Makes me want to double check my stuff. Very important. Highly important.

But if you can write abit, let me know where you get sources from. One or two will do. Because i indulge in self development for quite awhile, it was unhealthy but i learn a lot and cut unnecessary ones if it doesn't match my experiences for most of the time.

Here's the list, number 1 is recent but the rest are scattered. You might want to check the link on Mooji, though i won't recommend about addiction video that he make.

1)Mooji (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzQKgenYS_0)
2)Girlschase
3)Osho (Not anymore)
4)Matrix
5)RSD Tyler
6)Abraham Hicks (Used to listen but cancel it out because it becomes woo woo and ridiculous)
7)Study books and history (from wikis like Islamic history, Criticism to books like God delusion, Selfish genes, the reports to videos like Tony Robbins, Les Brown (not anymore), TED talks, jumping through people's blog, pdfs, read research on Journal of Psychology, Journal of this and that. The real reports are the ones you have to pay, quite expensive i assume)

So yea, funny enough, thanks to this post. I am going to reflect and see why i did all that. Improve direction where i am going while also learning the gist of what other people try to teach. Just abit of the gist will do.

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There are many sources, I don't even remember all. Some significant that influenced me:

I used to be quite anxious so somehow I started to read about anxiety in psychology book, that was around age 11 or so. Later on in teens I started to read S. Freud. Did pretty good part of his work but it never matched what I was looking for. I think Freud is good overall, though (IMO) things like Ego or ID are just not intuitive enough, there is simply much more underneath...

Then I found a book about Mahayana Buddhism, Mysticism, different yogas (Radja, Bhakti,..) and so on. I think I was like 15 or so, the author published perhaps 20+ books about these topics. That was quite shocking discovery, it totally transformed my life. In essence, it was a study and practical knowledge of 'self': consciousness, awareness, attachment, morals, suffering....

Those books gave me what I was looking for at that time, till today I still think they are deeper than psychology. At that time I was practicing martial arts, so both of these were my life, one physically and the other mentally, both hand in hand. I was quite close to make it all my life, trained briefly with e.g. Okinawa masters. I just lived it and loved it, hard physical exercises, fighting, some weights lifting to it, meditations, study of Buddhism, some yoga.... At that time I was shy and clueless about girls, but only years later I realized that all of these gave me excellent fundamentals as a side effect...

Anyway, the point is that I just didn't read a lot, I practiced a lot as well. If these things interests you, you would probably benefit from Mahayana Buddhism and/or yoga studies, and mainly practice. The sources I mentioned were in different than English language, but reasonably similar style and topics would be books from Swami Vivekananda.

... I didn't feel like a true fighter though, I had some reserves about making it as a life style, so I let it go. Then I somehow ended up in USA with a great desire to make $$$ and achieve formal education. Part of the education was also heavy psychology, and although I don't particularly enjoy much psychology I probably gained decent understanding over the years.

I read some motivational books and listened to audios, Tony Robbins is great. A must read.

I also read lots of stuff from Osho, it was just a continuation of previous knowledge about Buddhism. Osho answered all the questions I had unanswered or things I didn't fully understand in Buddhism, that was just "it". Osho is very weird though. I read the books and they were great, lots of wisdom. Then I saw him on YouTube, and there is just something unnatural about him, I was sort of disappointed I him as a person. Simply weird, no vibes, no congruence... But definitely the wisest books I've ever read...

As far as spirituality, another great book is Bhagavad Gita, which in essence is Bhakti yoga... When you understand and practice, you may find that you e.g. Understand Jesus much more. Some could even claim that Jesus was in essence practicing Buddhism, this kind of yoga, but again - nobody wants to have religious war just because there are great similarities....

As far as seduction, there are great authors such as Ross Jeffries, DeAngelo, Brodski, 60 years of challenge... I don't even remember the rest anymore. If this was seduction 1.0, Chase definitely took it to 2.0, totally new level, great work. But you always want to see other authors as well to broaden your knowledge, see the same thing from different perspective. It all just gives you another knowledge of e.g. Females, but also of self...

I was also amazed with NLP and hypnosis for a short time, tried to read Bundler and Erickson but it was just so dry for me that I gave it up after a couple of pages. Never got into it deeper, definitely a great stuff but at the same time it is just too much "psycho" for a guy... IMO one hour of weight lifting is more beneficial to a guy than one hour studying NLP, but that's just my opinion...

There is a book that Ray keeps recommending here on GC: "Healing the shame that binds you" That's a great work, definitely one of those 'must read', lots of female psychology, lots of understanding of self... Simply a must...

So there are many different aspects of person's life than one should focus on. A younger guy should focus on exploring different areas of his life, getting education, practicing fitness and/or martial arts, leading healthy lifestyle, learning about motivation and making sure that he can make enough money to live comfortably, practicing spirituality, going out making friends, working on social skills/being friendly, expanding horizons by talking to different people...

Lots of things in life to do, many things to see and understand, lots of great things to achieve... All these enrich the person's life, all these contribute directly or indirectly to seduction anyway. A guy who "fixes" these things, who "fixes" his life will eventually find that there are plenty of amazing women interested in him, simply because he has a great life to live - thus they want to join and have great life as well....

And that's the true secret, doing these things should take 90% of guy's effort. The guy should be so busy that he doesn't even have a time for girls, maybe just 1-2 days per week he can spend some time on girls. The rest 10% is only seduction, fine and tuned skills to have fun with women... The secret is not to read only about Buddhism or martial art, the secret is to DO it. The secret of seduction is not to read about it, but DO it. Unfortunately many guys have it backwards, they study seduction 90%, they spent 6 days out of 7 on seduction - while ignoring important things in their lives...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I am going into some deep shit, just a little bit. As Chase noted before, IT's either there's interest or not. I validate this and i have drawn models to understand why. Problem is i need experience and to detach myself from this to know this is "truth".

So yea. pretty amazing.

Zac

>