LR  Exhausted and strange night with fast pull

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pull report

"You have a very nice body" she repeats after we f**k.
Had leg day, after workout I was walking like I shit in my pants.
Feeling exhausted but it's game night.

Opened a couple of two sets. Used ftc and sat with them. I wasn't feeling energetic or talkative. But I pushed myself to be engaging anyway.

The sets were not good. Although one of the girls in each set were ok about me, the other one was not. I sometimes have the bad habit of interpreting if the girls aren't very engaged, I'm not doing well.

Could have been more risky and not care so much and number close.

The other thing I could have done is to just really own the exhausted feeeling and sit somewhere and enjoy a sparkling water till I felt more energetic. Then I will come from a stronger place.

I go to last place, a club, it was a weekday but filled with people. Lots in suits. Unusual.

Only few sets but not to my liking. Lots of guys all over. I enjoy the music and walk around. Nothing much.

I stand by the side and set timer to 10 minutes and I'll go home.

Couple minutes after a girl in jacket walks past me, maybe on her way home.

I approach, tap on shoulder, tell her about my observation and use curious followup.

She was open from the start and responded positive which I've experienced many times from girls the last weeks. She had smt else in her vibe though. Her vibe was slower, maybe more sensual. Also something in her eyes were different.

I ask her name to get more physical and gauge her compliance. She asks my name after. We were standing very close. I lean behind the wall-desk. A few seconds of chat.

We started to kiss. I make her horny.

She asked logistics. Her place was five minutes away but had roommate tn but tmrw would be free.

Told her my place is close but she acts like she didn't hear it.

I let her put her number on my phone just in case. She was like about to leave.
I pull her in and kiss her some more. Make her more horny.

I suggest my place. She hears it this time. We kiss a little more and then I say, let's go to my place and take her hand. While that happened she said ok.

Found out later that it was the fastest pull I've had. Around 7-8 minutes I think, before we left the club together.
We walk to my car. Through the darker and narrower streets she felt a little scared/uncomfortable, trying to find some commonality with me. We find car and drive to my place. She starts to qualify on the way about sex and work because I had established some value.

My place, she goes to toilet, I put music on and pour some soplica vodka with ice for two.

She comes out, we drink, talk a minute and I kiss her, lifts her up and put her in bed. We undress. We fvck.

The pull and the whole thing felt very easy. Like it was the most normal thing.

Also I was very surprised, afterwards, what can happen even when you feel exhausted, not best sets night, about to go home and BOOM. A pull appears out of nowhere. Trust in the universe but gotta do the work.

Dallas

Space Monkey
space monkey
Winner,

Great job seeing an opportunity and acting on it.

How many of us have seen a cute girl walking out of a place and thought "damn, I wish I would have seen her before she was leaving"?

Always nice when things go smoothly haha keep up the good work.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Boss @Chase

I know that there is nothing to add to that great article.

Maybe make it a more 'Avengers' like article? XD This post reminded me of the article.

z@c+

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
She was looking to get laid....You recognized that and acted on it...Appreciate the moment, because they don't always go that way
I game 5x a week at night. For sure they don't always go this way. Thx for the reminder of appreciating it. Kind of lost track of appreciation after gaming so much and always meeting new chicks.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Great instincts, @WinnerWinner.

A few things to point out here:

• The 'tired guy vibe' is much closer to sexual/sensual than what most guys operate with in-field. I and a lot of seducers have noticed it is easier to attract girls who are already primed for sex when you're in 'tired mode'; I have heard some guys argue they get their best results when tired. You didn't do as well here with the girls in social mode, but when you met the one who was already in sensual mode, out looking for a bedmate, you were already in the same mode as her.

• The 10-minutes-then-I'll-go thing probably helped make you more decisive as well. I've noticed with myself over the years any time I give myself a hard-and-short time limit after which I am definitely leaving it's slashed hesitation down to near zero... very useful for low momentum outings like you had here. It's like the end-of-the-night phenomenon (where everyone is racing to hook up before the lights come on and the venue closes), except you've imposed it on yourself for whatever reason (you need to meet someone; you have another venue you want to go to; you're tired and the outing's not going well and you want to call it a day/night; etc.).

Anyway, always fun to get these quick & simple pulls where you know simply because you acted on your instincts you got the girl where many guys not behaving so instinctively likely would not have.

Chase

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
Great instincts, @WinnerWinner.

A few things to point out here:

• The 'tired guy vibe' is much closer to sexual/sensual than what most guys operate with in-field. I and a lot of seducers have noticed it is easier to attract girls who are already primed for sex when you're in 'tired mode'; I have heard some guys argue they get their best results when tired. You didn't do as well here with the girls in social mode, but when you met the one who was already in sensual mode, out looking for a bedmate, you were already in the same mode as her.

• The 10-minutes-then-I'll-go thing probably helped make you more decisive as well. I've noticed with myself over the years any time I give myself a hard-and-short time limit after which I am definitely leaving it's slashed hesitation down to near zero... very useful for low momentum outings like you had here. It's like the end-of-the-night phenomenon (where everyone is racing to hook up before the lights come on and the venue closes), except you've imposed it on yourself for whatever reason (you need to meet someone; you have another venue you want to go to; you're tired and the outing's not going well and you want to call it a day/night; etc.).

Anyway, always fun to get these quick & simple pulls where you know simply because you acted on your instincts you got the girl where many guys not behaving so instinctively likely would not have.

Chase
That's very interesting, especially the tired mode for more sensual interactions.

also I have been approached by girls and also had overt signs of girls checking me out when I was very tired and just owned it fully.
but I also find when you are passive like that for too long of the night, it's not productive.

the timer I do every night I game, especially when I solo game which is most nights.
I have a busy life, so I don't stay till everything closes. Also because I go out 5x a week right now, it rained yesterday night, and heavy rain tonight and later snowing. Gotta keep up with gym, work, making money too besides gaming.
But nothing is going to stop me from going out for at least 2h every outing.

and thx for the compliment btw. I feel many nights I could do better. Got this feeling I'm close to a breakthrough to be able to pull ok girls most nights. I learn smt new every night and I also see I could do better many nights. It's fast-paced and interesting to me.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pull report

"You have a very nice body" she repeats after we f**k.
Had leg day, after workout I was walking like I shit in my pants.
Feeling exhausted but it's game night.

Opened a couple of two sets. Used ftc and sat with them. I wasn't feeling energetic or talkative. But I pushed myself to be engaging anyway.

The sets were not good. Although one of the girls in each set were ok about me, the other one was not. I sometimes have the bad habit of interpreting if the girls aren't very engaged, I'm not doing well.

Could have been more risky and not care so much and number close.

The other thing I could have done is to just really own the exhausted feeeling and sit somewhere and enjoy a sparkling water till I felt more energetic. Then I will come from a stronger place.

I go to last place, a club, it was a weekday but filled with people. Lots in suits. Unusual.

Only few sets but not to my liking. Lots of guys all over. I enjoy the music and walk around. Nothing much.

I stand by the side and set timer to 10 minutes and I'll go home.

Couple minutes after a girl in jacket walks past me, maybe on her way home.

I approach, tap on shoulder, tell her about my observation and use curious followup.

She was open from the start and responded positive which I've experienced many times from girls the last weeks. She had smt else in her vibe though. Her vibe was slower, maybe more sensual. Also something in her eyes were different.

I ask her name to get more physical and gauge her compliance. She asks my name after. We were standing very close. I lean behind the wall-desk. A few seconds of chat.

We started to kiss. I make her horny.

She asked logistics. Her place was five minutes away but had roommate tn but tmrw would be free.

Told her my place is close but she acts like she didn't hear it.

I let her put her number on my phone just in case. She was like about to leave.
I pull her in and kiss her some more. Make her more horny.

I suggest my place. She hears it this time. We kiss a little more and then I say, let's go to my place and take her hand. While that happened she said ok.

Found out later that it was the fastest pull I've had. Around 7-8 minutes I think, before we left the club together.
We walk to my car. Through the darker and narrower streets she felt a little scared/uncomfortable, trying to find some commonality with me. We find car and drive to my place. She starts to qualify on the way about sex and work because I had established some value.

My place, she goes to toilet, I put music on and pour some soplica vodka with ice for two.

She comes out, we drink, talk a minute and I kiss her, lifts her up and put her in bed. We undress. We fvck.

The pull and the whole thing felt very easy. Like it was the most normal thing.

Also I was very surprised, afterwards, what can happen even when you feel exhausted, not best sets night, about to go home and BOOM. A pull appears out of nowhere. Trust in the universe but gotta do the work.
Nice pull- similar experience of seeing the night all the way through can lead to awesome stuff.

>