Eye Contact talking to friend and chick staring...

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I feel this is more a beginner question so I sent it here.

The question is when talking to your friend and noticing a HB staring at you do you focus your eye contact to the HB or your friend?

I feel if I stare at HB instead of my friend it's a social faux pas which we are taught to avoid plus the fact that my friend might point it out or something.

But if I stare at my friend I break the eye contact rules when dealing with a staring HB which is not to break eye contact first.

So I'm just looking for clarification I'm betting I should probably focus eye contact on HB instead of my friend, but it just the feeling of the conversation being weird when I don't hold eye contact with who I'm conversing with...
Anyway, thanks in advance
Lucky (;

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Stare is not the right word. Eye contact, Not ALL the time.

focus on your friends mouth when they are talking. At a break in the conversation, make eye contact with the Cute girl and smile then go back to your conversation partner. When you notice her checking you out, make eye contact and back to what you were doing. When you finish your conversation, then walk over and introduce yourself to the target.

You don't want her to think she is your sole focus, but that you noticed her INTEREST, and you welcomed it (with the smile), and acknowledged her...

But don't wait to long to go engage her and introduce yourself...

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I honestly didn't mean to write stare that much except for the HB, I guess I was pretty tired that night :)
Anyway why do you focus on the mouth instead of the eyes?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Less intense when having a friendly conversation. Less confrontational, Easier to maintain.

But when you want to ramp up the tension....OH YEAH go for the Eye contact and stare deep into her soul and draw her to you....

>