LR 
F*ck you Devilicious

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
For the record, the title is an inside joke between @Devilicious and I-we do not actually have beef

The Approach

I'm walking through the city with @Devilicious and @Skippy-we're all enjoying some wonderful weather and the beautiful adventures being with passionate wings brings. I'm walking past a street and look down, and see a girl walking incredibly confidently down. I chase her down and open her.

Me: Hey-I noticed you walking... and I thought you had a really confident vibe. I'm Kvote
Her: Hi! I'm sorry I'm in a rush it's my birthday and I'm late to my birthday party
Me: Oh, happy birthday! So I actually would love to get to know you a bit better and see if we vibe-how do you feel about grabbing a glass of wine?
Her: Well I could never say no to a glass of wine
So I grab her number. Honestly-this felt semi-neo-direct, but I think the things that modulated that were that I was extremely grounded, so the vibe was not as chasing as I sometimes am when rusty and the neo-direct feeling comes out. Good eye contact, and calm but determined tonality also likely helped.

What really sealed the deal I expect was the texting. Minimal while still being warm. We get a date set up and it's off to the races.

Pre-date Prep

Body oriented therapy for 20-30 min, self hypnosis for 45 min, and then masculine dominant stretching for 20 minutes gets me in the right headspace. Also a brief amount of X Factor meditation.

Venue 1

So I meet her, and something I've been accidentally doing is running late to dates. To be fair I've recently been running late to all my social engagements. Regardless, she's waiting for me for about 5 minutes. Give her a hug, and we go into the venue. I like this spot because it's full of couches and super cozy, so it's easy to get an intimate vibe going. I'm wearing light blue jeans, a white T, and black leather jacket. She's wearing some jeans and a black leather jacket, zipped all the way up to her neck. Immediately she says we're matching.

So we're sitting next to each other, and I can tell she's not fully comfortable. I actually address an elephant in the room early, and tell her that the way we ended up on the date is kind of unusual, but that I liked the spontaneity of it. Then I ask her how she normally meets guys. I like this segway because it felt natural, and gets immediately onto an interesting topic. I do some incidental touching throughout, but not really much. I'm also fairly good at keeping the conversation focused on the girl, and mixing in teasing/banter with deep diving. And even better, we steer clear of boring topics like jobs for the entire time.

Will take a full listen at the audio later and update the conversational piece.

But the thing I nail is that I'm laser focused on every bit of her body language, tonality, topic depth, and openness. In this way, I'm actually able to
calibrate the sexuality of my touch, and the ratio of depth/teasing to make sure it matches the level she's at. And I'm very good at going at exactly the right pace, while still pushing things forward. Because she has her jacket zipped up to the neck at the beginning, I have a feeling that I'll know she's hit the first major milestone of becoming comfortable with me when the jacket becomes unzipped.

And it's surprising to me the moment that it is. Well not surprising, but the specifics are related to social frame. I cold read her ethnicity and then expound on my passionate love for the cuisine she grew up with. In the minute or two after I do this, and
she relates to it-the jacket is unzipped and she's taken the layer off. Game on.

From here I alternate mainly between comfort building, and adding light sprinkles of sexual tension via touch. I've become a big fan of single finger touching. I also sprinkle non-judgmental frames throughout to frame sex as no big deal, and to frame engaging in casual sex as liberating.

At some point, I suggest going to another venue.

Sidenote: my alcohol tolerance has become extremely low-to the point that the single cocktail I had during venue 1 made me incredibly buzzed for 10-15 minutes. Should stick to wine.

Venue 2

An interesting thing happens as we exit venue 1. I grab her hand and hold it, and I also pull her close, at which point she tilts her head and closes her eyes. I had initially not planned to kiss her, and was slightly surprised by the sudden window. I hesitate and she pulls back, and then I pull her back in and give her a short kiss that I keep in my control. Then we walk to the next venue holding hands.

On the way up the elevator, I actually end up giving her butt a small squeeze in the elevator.

In the venue, I tell her let's skip the drinks and just talk, mainly because I'm feeling the effects and can't handle more liquor. She's down, so we just grab some seats outside on the rooftop.

Here it's just a bit more conversation. I seed her coming home with some plausible deniability and she's down. So I don't push and let us enjoy the roof for a bit more. Then I get us out of there.

Home

At home I make us some tea, and then it's straight to making out. I bring her to my bed, and it turns out she's on her period. I don't react negatively, and try the standard ways of getting past, but she doesn't seem sold. I tell her no problem, we can go at her pace and just do what we're comfortable with, then go back to making out-slowly increasing my touch across her lower body. At some point, I slip my hand into her jeans on her butt, then ask her to take off her jeans so I can give her butt a better squeezing. She complies, and also asks me to turn off the light, and then asks if I have a condom-that maybe we can try sex while she's on her period.

From there, it's home free, though I do end up having performance issues.

Keys to the Lay

This one was all being present, genuine, and authentic. And then having incredibly well timed calibration. I asked the girl when she knew she wanted to come home with me, and she said in the second venue-because I made her feel extremely comfortable. It also turns out I'm the third guy this girl has slept with. So that felt rewarding.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sweet LR man! Short but with all the important details.

Great that you could have a very short interaction and still get her out and lay her on the first date, especially for a girl with less experience. Shows how important comfort is.

But the thing I nail is that I'm laser focused on every bit of her body language, tonality, topic depth, and openness. In this way, I'm actually able to calibrate the sexuality of my touch, and the ratio of depth/teasing to make sure it matches the level she's at. And I'm very good at going at exactly the right pace, while still pushing things forward.
Love this

What really sealed the deal I expect was the texting. Minimal while still being warm. We get a date set up and it's off to the races.
A bit more details on how this looks like would be great

d0ntc4r3

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pre-date Prep

Body oriented therapy for 20-30 min, self hypnosis for 45 min, and then masculine dominant stretching for 20 minutes gets me in the right headspace. Also a brief amount of X Factor meditation.
Gonna need you to explain what this is m8.

Aside from that, congrats on the +1!

>