Fashion  Facial Hair and Asian Girls... What style works best?

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys, I've been a bit intrigued with the post of sexy facial hair styles, and was hoping you could relate/provide some insight!

So to give you a brief summary of my appearance, I'm 19, 5'7, with a thin/athletic build. I'm only 120 lbs (my mom's side of family has thin builds) but I have an athletic build/6 pack. I wouldn't categorize myself as skinny, I'd say I'm on the lean but healthy/athletic side. I also look like Adam Levine, have developed my fashion sense over the years, but I'm not able to grow stubble yet (I can grow it but it's not thick/noticeable so I look almost clean shaven). Anyways, I go to a predominantly Asian school, meaning most of the girls there are either East Asian (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese), Middle Eastern, or Indian. Anyways, I've played around with the chin strap for a while, and I've also gone clean shaven. What I've noticed is that like Chase said, Asian girls are a bit intimidated/put off by the chin strap. White girls and the Middle Eastern girls seem to be more into it than the Asian ones. I'm not picky about race, and would be open to pick up with any race, provided she's attractive to me and has what I'm looking for (I've gotten more picky about looks/personality since I found GC). So anyways, when I went clean shaven, I feel like it wasn't working out too well either. I felt too boyish/young, and the fact that I have a young looking face doesn't really help.

I was thinking of sporting a light/stubbly moustache and goatee, or just going clean shaven with the stubble that I can grow. I remember Chase saying that when he went to Asia and went clean shaven, the girls were more into him. Though I agree that they were more into me when I went clean shaven, I was getting called "cute" and "sweetheart" and "sweetiepie". It was frustrating! I'm sure you can agree that facial hair does make quite a difference in the attraction you get from girls, but what do you guys think I should do? Do you have any of your own facial hair stories to share?

Cheers,
Garrett

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What color facial hair? I myself sport blonde so it gets quite "nordic/ vikingish" and I usually just stick to a moustache because It gets quite long and gnarly. If your dark haired you should have no problems sporting a gouetee which my brother has and he gets quite the female attention.

Hey Franco or Chase please move thread

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The Tool said:
What color facial hair? I myself sport blonde so it gets quite "nordic/ vikingish" and I usually just stick to a moustache because It gets quite long and gnarly. If your dark haired you should have no problems sporting a gouetee which my brother has and he gets quite the female attention.

Hey Franco or Chase please move thread

Hey Tool, thanks for the post!

Yea I've got darker hair. I'm starting to get the black specks on my cheeks, but it's spread out/not thick. The thing is, I'm concerned with the cultural aspect seeing as the chinstrap doesn't work the best at my school. I put this in field reports because it's something I've tested out/applied and wanted to get some insight on what else I could test out, which would be suited to my situation in particular. Also, if more people post their findings it could help others more accurately determine what works for them in their own personal situations. I know Chase posted about this already, but I was still uncertain of what would facial hairstyle would suit me best.

Thanks,
Garrett

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also, Chase mentioned that clean shaven works better with Asian girls. He also said stubble is very sexy to Asian girls. Does he mean stubble on Asian guys or White guys? He said, "If you are going clean shaven, you are missing out." I also agree from my own experience, but if Asian girls like clean shaven white guys, then how will I have an edge? I'm a bit confused, so any clarification would be appreciated!

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think what he means is with asian girls they prefer shaven white and asian guys, so if you have an asian fetish and want an edge with asian women go clean shaven. and if you do not want to specialize go with a stubble or any kind of cool facial hair. p.s your lucky for having dark facial hair, Wish I had that it would give me another advantage. Oh well you deal with the hand your given and frankly I wont complain.

>