Fastest way to pick up girls while out of town

Liftindor

Rookie
Rookie
I usually pick up girls on dating sites. But this is time consuming to set up and I get turned down a lot if they realize I'm from out of town. I'm tall/fit/attractive, but I have no idea how to score a girl quickly when I'm traveling. Any advice?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1) Find women who are travelling too. Hotel Bars, conference centers , airport lounges, Rental car counter. the 100 mile rule is alive and well.
2) Chain bar & Grills near hotel districts. Pretty predictable food seems to attract travellers who aren't willing to find the locals choice downtown
3) large event gatherings like local festivals, fairs and concerts. They might be from a nearby town and your Hotel room might be convenient place to crash rather than drive all the way home.
4) local sport team games like Semipro baseball. Women been day drinking for 2 hours and don't want the party to end.

Liftindor

Rookie
Rookie
1) Find women who are travelling too. Hotel Bars, conference centers , airport lounges, Rental car counter. the 100 mile rule is alive and well.
2) Chain bar & Grills near hotel districts. Pretty predictable food seems to attract travellers who aren't willing to find the locals choice downtown
3) large event gatherings like local festivals, fairs and concerts. They might be from a nearby town and your Hotel room might be convenient place to crash rather than drive all the way home.
Wow, some great thought went into that! I'm a believer in the 100 mile rule, but I didn't realize that females were too. I should have mentioned I don't have a hotel room where I can host though..

Last edited:
>