FR  Feisty Latina shit-testing me?

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Feisty Shit-testing latina girl
My friends and I were gathered in a crowd around a break-dancing circle. Across the circle I spotted two latina girls looking in awe at the guys windmilling and doing footwork on the concrete. I didn't approach right away and came back later after a group of break-dancers tried to talk to them. I walked in their direction while we were outside of the circle.
The guys saw me looking at them and said; "HEY Jemaine! Wassup man!?" and proceeded to dap me up and stuff.
I was like: "that is...NOT...my name. " and dapped with them anyway.
the latinas were standing nearby and heard me say it and started laughing.
them: hahaha he said "that is NOT my name"
then the guys told me I looked JUST like one of their friends. I told them its cool and asked them if they were spitting game at the latina girls. They told me they were and they weren't having any luck.
Ha..well then, my turn.
The girls noticed me looking at them from afar and I noticed them whispering about me looking at them.
I couldn't decide which one I liked more. They were both hot.
I moved to another side of the circle closer to them and then caught the taller one's eye. We held eyes and then she looked away and said something to her friend. Then they both started walking toward me as if they were going to walk right pass me. They looked straight ahead like they were going to ignore my presence.
umm...approach invitation? I think yes.
I held up my hand in a "stop" motion and said: hey...I kept noticing both of you around the circle. You both are gorgeous.
they stopped and locked themselves in infront of me.
Then I introduced myself, got there names, blah blah.
The break-dance music was too loud so I said: let's move over there..it's quieter.
And I started walking. The taller one said: But I can hear you fine.
I replied with: yea, but I can't hear my own voice. (and kept walking, they followed)
After that we stood away from all the commotion and I tried to assume what kind of latinas they were. The taller girl was Columbian (after many guesses) and the shorter one was puerto-rican.
I should stop letting girls get control over me with this guessing nationalities game. I made them guess where I was from first and lied to them and told them I was from Canada. (just to get us talking about something) Then the taller one flipped it around and told me to guess where she was from.
I had my eyes locked with her the most even though I tried to talk to both of them. SHE was obviously the leader. The other girl just stood there quietly and laughed at things I was saying.
I tried to get the columbian girl's number and good god was she being difficult.
she was like: ohhh...you're smoooth...not gonna work on me.
Me: put it in.
her: I have a boyfriend.
me: I don't care.
her: I DO care.
this threw me off and I stood there for about 20 seconds thinking saying; um...well..um...
Ugh...I hate how I was fast thinking enough. She just stood there, eyes locked at mine smiling a devious smile.
me: I won't abuse the power of having your number.
her: yea...but I want to respect my boyfriend and not give my number out to boys.
me: you don't have a boyfriend.
her: (laughs) yes I do! wanna see a picture?(she reaches for her friend who is holding her phone)
me: no, I don't need to see a picture.
her: his name is ____. He's arabic.
me: oohh so he spit some of those Alladin charms at you then?
her: mhm.
me: He even took you on a magic carpet ride?
her: (laughs) yea.
me: Well how about I take you on an awesome elephant ride around Africa?
her: (laughs) nooo...I can't.
me: I think you want to.
her: no I don't.
me: If you don't why are you still here talking to me? (She's had her eyes locked with mine this whole time smiling deviously. Although she was being dificult and kinda bitchy, I could tell she was attracted to me)
her: Because...I'm not going to just walk away from you. It's rude. I'm waiting for this to finish so we can go over there.
I just looked at her, reading her face, trying to figure out if she was shit-testing me or giving me token resistance. She stood there with the same devious smile and eyes on me.
I couldn't figure it out...She was probably testing me but I had no idea how to reply to: "we're waiting for this to finish so we can go over there"
Me: alright then, go.
Then they walked away and sat over by the river on some steps.
My friend Victor and a few other guys immediately came over to see how it went. They saw me pull the girls away with me.
As I was telling them what happened, I looked in the distance and saw the girls looking in my direction. Then they turned their heads away and continued talking.

details I left out: the shorter one, I found out, was jailbait. She was in 8th or 9th grade. The taller columbian girl was a senior in highschool. I think that Maybe the younger one was the one who was interested in me and the older girl was just wing-girling her.
It didn't work out in their favor because I became more interested in the girl with a boyfriend.
Either that or the columbian girl really did like me but was shit-testing me.
Obviously I wasn't man enough to handle her.
Latinas man.
She was feisty.

>