FR++  Field report 23/30 - Pulling adventures

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
Field report 23/30 - Pulling adventures

Met 5 sets

Had a rediscovered confidence after last nights experience of hooking and then bye. Some girl thought I had coke on me. Another girl was a stripper having her day off, being very flirty. Interesting night for sure…

Focus will be on the pull.

1 set, brunette, toilet of club

On my way out of toilet, brunette says sorry for getting in my way behind me.

I say, where the fvck did you came from.

We talk, she’s compliant to hug and I can feel she’s feeling party like but also a little shy. I ask who she’s here with and she says “I’m by myself”. Bingo.

We go back upstairs where floor is and dance a little together. Then we agreed to go to quieter place. I lead her and we sit in a corner. She’s a little drunk and doesn’t speak so loud or clear so it was hard to communicate. So I try to kiss her faster but she’s stopping it.

Just some chatting, a lot of eyecontact, moving to the music, singing a bit. I was remembering my lessons from last night of not going serious and just let the girl assume what she wants and tell herself the story she wants to believe about me.

Eventually we kiss. She’s more shy than I thought, very sweet but with a little slutty side showing too.

Some more kissing, back and forth. She loves it when I do a push. Says she likes that about me etc. One thing not good was when I asked her hypothetically, if she just met a guy and you hit it off, would she sleep with him? And she said, I’m not that kind of girl. Obstacle created.

We talk some more, dance a little, kiss some more, I tell her let’s go to my place. She’s not feeling safe about it. Hesitates but wants to go on adventure.

I’m assuming we are going to go and she follows. Outside she needed more reassurance. I pull her to my car and I drove her to her hotel.

We walk a little and then she’s like, you can’t come with me.

Why not?

My bf is in the room.

Ohh ok.. let’s go and find another hotel then.. just nearby.

She agrees. I drive to 3 hotels and none of them accepts same night booking or are full. Fvcking shit.

So I suggested we go to my place. A little convincing and she agrees.

On the drive she’s having doubts, not feeling safe etc. I reassure her and it’s fine. She has said 3 or more times we are not going to have sex during our whole interaction. I addressed it every time like it’s ok, we’ll have a drink, listen to some music and whatever happens, happens.

She also said, I’m not gonna be your girlfriend. Apparently she thought going to my place instead of a hotel signalled something more serious. I’m like fvck no, I’m not looking for a gf.

We get to my place, in elevator I make out with her, we enter my place, she goes to toilet to pee, I make drinks and put music on.

She sits on my bench chair beside the bed and I sit beside her. She likes to talk. We talk a little and I kiss her.

She kiss but stops me when escalating further.

This happened a few times. This cute brunette also told me she just had her period recently.

She told me I was nice lol. I said, fvck no.. also said, you are like a friend.. I’m like fvck no! Would you kiss with your friend? And she’s giggling, haha nooo!

I think her blueprint was to just be extremely dominant.. she was trying to be a brat a few times..

At a point I picked her up and threw her in bed and started kissing with her but she’s like no, no, no… and it was hard for me to tell if it was a real no or not.

I stopped thinking she meant it.. I told her this and I think she was a little disappointed but I’m not sure.. she went back to the bench and soon after her friend called her.

They talk, I escalate on her.. then stops at a point.. then at a point she made decision to leave. She keeps talking with her friend. I told her earlier I would drive her back. So I said, I just gotta go to bathroom.

I come out, she’s standing by the window still talking with her friend. I escalate again, she comply a bit but stops me. Happens a few times where I completely focus on myself and focus on her again when she’s being a brat.

Then suddenly she tells me she’s got pets. I’m dismissing this like no fvcking way. She gets offended and puts her shoes on and opens the door about to walk out. I tell her to stop, I’ll drive her.. she has no fvcking idea how to get back. I tell her to close the door. She does. Then she starts sobbing.. and crying..

I decided that we are finished and I will drive her back. She sobs some more. I tell her I’m sorry you haven’t experienced guys treating you better.

We walk through a passage towards my car and there’s a guy and girl smoking weed. The brunette stops, lights up a cigarette and stops going with me. I look back.. does she want that guy to open her and pull her? Maybe subconsciously.

I told her, listen.. either we go to my car now or go back to my place, I got stuff to do tomorrow. She’s like.. I’m okay, I’m talking with my friend but not really believing in it herself.

I repeat to her and she follows. Then she stops and says she’s going to take a taxi, no worries. I’m thinking, ohh that would be just great. But I also feel she’s not able to do that in her state and her first time in country. So I said, you don’t fvcking know where to go, I’ll drive you.

She’s surprised I’m doing it and inquired again about me saying I would drive her back on our way to my place. I told her when I say something, I mean it.

Eventually we get back to her place. She was more into me again after not giving her any strong attention. In the car she does things to try and get my attention. She keeps saying I’m a good guy. I eventually thought, why not exchange numbers just for a leads sake, so we did at the end. I kissed her one more time at the end which was a mistake.

Three things I did well:

• I was feeling strong in my own reality

• I gave less of a fvck how I appeared and if the girl would like me or not. Huge KEY, giving less of a fvck if the girl likes me or not

• When obstacles came, I acted like it was part of the plan or I addressed them when needed

Three things that I will do better next time:

• Sex would much more likely to happen if I could find a damn hotel room with the cute brunette.

Focus next time do my research of hotels that have bookings available at night, so another time, I know where to go instead of driving around with no luck

• With my strong focus of my own reality, I doubled down sometimes with a two set and one of the girls got creeped out by it.

Focus next time when leading an interaction and saying shit to self-amuse, remember to read the girls, like if they are attentive but quiet after saying the shit, then say I’m just joking

• I was giving the brunette too much attention and it’s repulsive. Although it made me feel more sexual, it’s not good to be stopped that many times.

Focus next time gotta remember to do some more pushes instead of pull all the time.. make it a better experience for her to chase me more.. be courageous enough to have her leave even if you like her

Leeeet’s fvcking goooo!

>