FR  Field Report, 3-7x a week.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whats up guys,

Small intro about myself. I live in Texas. I've been reading Girlschase material for the past 10 years, started cold approaching legitimately 4 years ago.

I've been with about ~70ish women, evenly broken down between day game, night game, online game, and social circle (hostels while I was traveling abroad.

I've been on the board a few times, but never consistently. I don't know, I'm just not the kind of guy that really ever posts on forums although I lurk alot for advice.

Anyways, I play on becoming quite consistent starting now. Finally in a place, position, time frame, and situation to be able to give my 100% to this.

My plan is to do night game on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Day game for 2 hours a day on Monday- Wednesday.

So here we go. This is my first field report, but from last week. I'll have my 2nd field report right below this:

LEGEND:
Low class- not attracted
Mid class- Attractive but not really worth 100% effort
High class- If I sense at all that she's attracted to me too, I'll do whatever it takes

-went out Holloween night (Sunday) solo. Started out at a bar across the street from me (we'll call it "A bar"):
Approach 1, mid class - Sitting down approach, got into conversation. Hooked, touch was good. deep diving was good, she had Aspergers (turn off). Also started getting a bit too intensely opinionated with psychology, grabbed her number and left after a 20 min convo.
Approach 2, mid class- sitting down with dog. Good conversation, she hooked. Got to convo, rejecting sexual frames as her boyfriend was there. Boyfriend came and interfered.
Switched location: "W bar"
Approach 3, mid class- sitting down girl in red with nice body was looking at me. Went up to her and went super bold and direct, she instantly hooked. We got really flirty and sexual. Found out she had a boyfriend early on that just went to the bathroom. Tried getting her number but as i pulled my phone out, boyfriend came in to cockblock and i left.
switched locations: "L Bar'
Approach 4, mid class- girl that looked like it was her birthday or something. Cute little hispanic. Turns out she worked at the establishment. Felt kinda low energy and hesitant when approaching. She gave me. polite thank you and interaction went no where.
Switched locations: back to "W bar"
Approach 5, low class- she approached me. Started dancing, insta hooked. Was flirty, friend she was with pulled her away. (assuming friend didnt want her friend to be the one that got laid?) they hovered by me later but i didnt feel like reengaging.
Approach 6, mid class: girl at bar. I think she had her boyfriend next to her. Gave the standard look of “ew” and no reciprocation.
Approach 7, low class: Girl outside with her gay friend. Sexual vibe from beginning, ended up taking her home. Unfortunately worst girl of the night.
Switched locations: blur, gay bar
Approach 8, upper class: Girl in leather jacket. Smiled at me, when I approached she laughed condescendingly and told me she was lesbian (well I was actually at a gay club lol, was meeting a friend here). Came on direct, full body turned towards her. Was high energy, uncalibrated approach. Then started talking to her friend in Spanish while ignoring me. I turned around and played it off, talked to some people next to me. Smooth exit.

Overall, focus on the approach/ hook and go for hotter girls. No more low tier girls, even if they approach me just be polite.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
OR- 11/5/21
LEGEND:
Low class- not attracted
High class- If I sense at all that she's attracted to me too, I'll do whatever it takes

Ok guys, its Thursday night and here's an outing report for you.

Went out at 9:30

Literally did not talk to anyone until 11. Felt super low energy. Made me think why do I still feel so low about myself sometimes? I've been doing this for ages and still feel like a virgin nerd once in a while, even with 70+ lays. Anyways, didn't dwell on it too much.

First thought was that I need to gain some social momentum, so just talk to anyone.

Finally around 11, I was at some latin club and started talking to a guy. He seemed cool, knew the bartenders. Got his number.

First girl I talked to was probably around 11:15. We'll call her L (low tier), she complimented me on my jacket and she approached me. She was totally into me. but I consider her a low class girl. See above for explanation between low class, mid class, and high class.

Grabbed her number anyways but my goal is to approach 10 hot girls a night.

Found a poppin' latin club at around 11.
-Approach 1: Leather jacket girl (low tier)
Eh, looked hot from behind and once I saw her, would be right between low class and mid class. We talked actually for a solid 20ish minutes. Her drunk friend (who was there with her husband) came and cock blocked once. Leather jacket girl brushed her off. Then she came a second time to say they were leaving. TBH, I didn't really find leather jacket girl attractive but felt like I NEEDED to talk to a girl after no doing shit my first 1.5 hours. Our conversation felt polite but not sexual.
-Drunk girl who cockblocked me (who was here with her husband) started trying to hold a conversation lol. She kept complimenting my jacket, and kept ignoring her husband to talk to me lmao. Makes me wonder- why is a married girl coming in to cockblock a convo between her friend and I, only to start talking to me instead? Maybe she's just drunk. I wanted to turn things sexual (this ones actually kinda hot) but her husband was literally interrupting our convo constantly lol
-Approach 2 strong headed hispanic (mid tier):
While married girl is talking to me. I approach the cute hispanic girl behind her. She's definitely cute. Hot in a strong headed way. We started with some flirty conversation, she was playing the I'll stay here but pretend I'm not interested card. We spoke for like 2 minutes and then I fucked up. I asked for a hit from her vape and she said no. Lesson learned: Asking for a hit from her vape is compliance that shouldn't be the first piece of compliance you ask for. Perhaps after moving her twice and ask to see her jewlrey, THEN ask for a hit from her vape.
-Approach 3 (high tier), didn't even do another memorable approach until 1:40 am.
Ended up at one of the hottest clubs in houston. Just wanted to end the night there, kinda explore and check it out. lmao L (the girl who was chasing hard) somehow ended up being there. Low class girl but I kissed her a little cause why not. Anyways, last approach was to a 2-set. Now this club is like SUPER status oriented. After approaching, within the first minute they asked me for my Instagram. I said I didnt have one, and then they threw shit test. A good one, I might add. Wasn't prepared, so I lost haha. They left. But damn, they were both hot. I'm heavy into marketing, and could ask one of my guys literally tomorrow to get me a blue check and. 100,000 followers on IG. Perhaps I should? Perhaps I shouldn't give af.

Either way. only 3 approaches tonight on Thursday. Was pretty dead most places anyways.
Friday night and Saturday night, here we come. Will keep adding field reports!

Last edited:

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok guys, here we go: 11/6, Friday night.

Background: I’m trying to juggle game, gym, and my business all in one week. I’m open to letting my social life suffer- want to achieve solid results in all 3.

Went explore mode today. Will lay out approaches first, then notes following.

Look above for legend = low tier / mid tier / high tier

I’m going to include ethnicity as well from here on just to see in a few months if theres any correlation.

I’m brown (egyptian and Pakistani) , 5’9”

First bar:
Approach 1: mid tier, indian. 1.5 hours. She was ok, wasn’t really turned on by her although she seemed into me. Infact, I think most of the conversation she was nervous as she kept trying to qualify herself and fill in any quiet moments with questions about me and conversation. I literally saw the entire emotional crest with her. I saw the highs and lows. My game is decent enough to where I saw I couldve pulled or grabbed her number earlier. Tbh I just didnt care- to me the convo lasted an hour longer than it should have but I kept prolonging it because I wanted to see how long I could last in set.
Bar 2- (11 PM)
Approach 2: lower mid tier blonde, white. I approached her next to me at the bar. I was feeling like I had life by the balls at this point. I’m fairly certain I saw an approach invitation, hence why I approached. She was interested for sure (receptive to touch, touching me back, asking me questions excitedly) but was at the bar grabbing a drink for her 2 friends. After talking to me a bit, she said she was going to give her friends the drinks and be right back. I told her to meet me outside on the patio. She never came
Street -
Approach 3 (high tier, brunette): girl ive seen before and approached at a different bar a few months back. She was with a hot blonde friend gave me shit, instantly started shit testing / busting my balls. Girl I had seen before didn't seem interested anyways. She said she maybe had seen me before. So, I said “oh mustve been my mistake then”, and moved on. I could have DEFINITELY played this better with a more flirty attitude but didnt. Wouldve felt forced
Bar 3:
Approach 4 (mid tier, hispanic): Posted up on railing, turned towards girl next to me and opened. seemed nuetral, friend came in and cockblocked. She didnt re-engage
Bar 4: This was a pretty awesome bar- second floor of it seems worth it to go to earlier in the night before its shoulder to shoulder.
Approach 5 (mid to high tier): Saw girl across the bar and smiled at her. She kinda half smiled back. Honestly gave me the same vibe I got from a guy who was staring at me across the bar at a gay bar I went to. Maybe she was creeped out too. Maybe trying to catch eye contact is not the move???????? Anyways, approached and got blown out with the “ew” face. We all know what that is lol
Approach 6 (HIGH tier): probably the most beautiful girl I had seen tonight, in my opinon. I don’t know if other guys would find her as attractive as I did but my god she was beautiful. Anyways, blown out. It almost felt condescending like she was better than me. I think the context was horrible- busy dance floor in a busy club and she was on her way off the dance floor.

Had ALOT of fun tho. End of night, bought a hot dog and donated $5 to the homeless lol.

NOTES:

-Got ALOT of compliments on outfit tonight, 7 all guys lol weird

-Went up to a group of 3 really hot girls end of night just in passing. As I walked past them, I wanted to stop and compliment them. One girl in the group immediately screams “EW”. Now Ive seen alot of shit so I dont react. I look at the friends and they immediately say shes drunk, and thank me for the compliment. I move on, shit still hurt tho

- Wanted to quantify my Fundamentals (will not include natural looks, been told I’m handsome a number of times by both men and women, so im assuming above average?). I tried my best, however I think my numbers come from comparison to other people like me that I’ve seen about, living in a big city like Houston Texas.

posture = 7.5
Fashion = 9
Voice = 7
Movement = 8
Vibe = 8, i think im one of the coolest people i know lol
Facial expressions = 4, still talk to much and not use enough facial expressions
male body = 5. I looked in shape with a bit of fat with clothes on.
height = i use shoe lifts to get me to 5’11”

- Something I’ve been noticing the last 3 nights I’ve been going out: I get IOIs, approach invitations, and approached by low tier girls that I don’t find attractive for the most part. How to make it possible to attract hotter girls. Is it dependent on venue? Do I need to make it easier on myself with preselection? What can I do to make really hot girls at these places in to me

-I gotta stop drinking at these bars. I need to make this game sustainable, both with my health and my energy. I had another 4 beers and a glass of red wine tonight. HOW DO I CONTROL MY DRINKING ON NIGHTS LIKE THIS? I almost feel like I NEED to drink in order to be able to flirt. I’ve had trouble switching from business to seduction mode.

-Perhaps I should try staying at 1 singular bar tomorrow all night; max 2. Maybe the girls I speak to at those bars will help me get more leverage.

-Switching between super logical and emotional/flirty easily. HOW?!?!

-Why the fuck don’t hot girls give me the time of day at these clubs/bars? Just polite thank yous and move on. I NEED to figure this our

Last edited:

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alright, another one in the books.

LEGEND:
Low class- not attracted

11/7

This is a fun field report to write lol. First with the bad news- I still haven't figured out how to control my own drinking urge while I'm out. I ended up having 5 beers in the end. Need to bring this under control!! So if anyone who enjoys the act of drinking has any tips, let me know.

Now on to the fun part. So I felt like ASS today. I think the partying was catching up to me a little + I caught the beginnings of a cold from my housemates.

I laid in bed till like 5 pm today, just trying to recover with a bit of sporadic work and errands in between. Dragged myself to the gym at 7, and ended up heading out for the night around 9. Really proud of myself for seeing the weekend all the way through and I'm just getting started.

On to the approaches, I was on FIRE tonight baby. Mustve been a culmination of the momentum + knowing familiar venues.

Started off with bar 1: This was a bar that I wasn't intending on going to but saw my friend from outside with this hot mexican girl who just moved from mexico the day before, and he met her on Tinder. Usually I try to gain some initial momentum by cold approaching a guy to socialize, but didnt have to do that today. So I spoke to my friend and this Mexican girl, even got her number. Shes hot and cool, so I told my friend if he fucks up im swooping in lol.

Approach 1: 2-set. Girls were sitting on a couch downstairs underdressed. Approach both and charmed them after 2 minutes. Both used to work at hooters which gave me a chance to compliment their bodies. Carried on conversation- told them I was heading to a different bar. The one I liked (Mid/ high tier, white) had a boyfriend and the other girl (low/ mid tier, hispanic) was the one that liked me. But I wasnt in to her. Figured I could use them for preselection later so I grabbed her number.

Approach 2 (High tier, white) Right on the way out of bar 1, after I had spoken with hooters chicks, I approached the doorman who was this cute girl. Started speaking to her- incredibly bold at this point. Still think I came off a bit chasey but this girl was CLEARLY interested. Got her number, she made sure to call her self and put a last name in and everything. Whole conversation was like 3 minutes since she worked there. Grabbed a number and moved on

Bar 2: Had no approaches here. Bar was not what I expected it to be this early in the night. Saw 2 super hot blondes that I complimented in passing and they smiled and said thanks. But no "actual" approaches. Stayed here for 30 minutes or so.

Bar 3: SO my plan was to head back to my local favorite bar right across the street that ive had decent success with. But, I thought to myself, I'm gonna go shotgun approach a little. So I stopped at the bar next door before going back to my local watering hole.

Approach 3 (high tier, white): I did a few compliments here to different girls before opening this one. She had passed by me once, then passed by me again before getting in line near me. I took it as an approach invitation and said hello. We had like 30 seconds of conversation and then told me about her having a 1-year old and a wedding wring lol. It's possible she was looking to cheat on him tonight but who knows. Her friend came a minute after and cockblocked. At this point I also realized I started cruising on my instincts more and less on analytical game because of the alcohol. I realize what a hindrance alcohol is in getting better.

Bar 4: My local watering hole, AWESOME chill bar. Always pretty packed on fridays and saturdays. Is ore like a early night bar before people head out to dance clubs. Alot of people stay here all night too though

Approach 4 (High tier, white) This was a 3-Set: at this point I felt like the fucking MAN. Alcohol also had a part to do with it. Saw a group of 5 girls on their night out. As I passed by them, 2 were away while 3 were there. I opened them all saying they were the most gorgeous group of friends I had seen all night. Got into conversation with the chick nearest me. She was a hot brunette with nice eyes. I sat near her and we talked, felt like she was chasing me at points. I may have chased her at the end as I literally already set the date before I grabbed her number lmao. As in the place, day and time. Lets see how this works out, and if it doesn't then I know not to do it again. Anyways. number close and left because they were about to go out too.

Ended the night at 12:30 because my friend came out and I just chilled with him for the rest of the night. On a side note, a guy approached me and asked if I was a pick up artist lol. I said no cause i hate that term but he seems decent with the ladies too so Im going to see if he wants to wing this upcoming week.

Some wins:
-I made it all 3 days for my first weekend!
-3 out of 4 number closes on this night!
-Some momentum coming back but now to sleep with these girls

Notes:
STOP DRINKING!
Keep trying to perfect the hook
Even though you were massively in state today, try to game without being reliant on state
Do more spam approaches

Dallas

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey momo

Good work on posting the reports consistently, keep it up.

Like you, I've been a lurker on the boards for years without posting anything.

Also like you, I have around 50-60 lays but still feel like a noob half the time (maybe you didn't say that and I'm just projecting ha).

Do you feel like posting these reports is helping you?

I do have some tips for your drinking: space out drinks, pay cash,, take walks, eat a decent meal beforehand.

For spacing out drinks: drink less while you're in set, since you're already busy no need to preoccupy yourself with drinking. And order a coke with lime or water with lime between drinks so that it looks like you're drinking. If you're at one of your regular spots, still tip the bartender a buck so the like you and help you out when need be.

Pay cash- if you only want to drink 3 drinks, bring cash for 3 drinks. Have the self control to not pull out your card. Plus your bartender will appreciate your cash tips.

Go for a walk: when switching venues, take the scenic route. The extra time, exercise, and fresh air will help your body process the alcohol between drinks. If you befriend the bouncers, you can even take a walk and come back to the same venue without having to wait in line.

Eat a good meal beforehand: probably goes without saying, but a full stomach will help deter you from drinking too much.

Keep up the good work,
Dallas

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you feel like posting these reports is helping you?

I do have some tips for your drinking: space out drinks, pay cash,, take walks, eat a decent meal beforehand.

For spacing out drinks: drink less while you're in set, since you're already busy no need to preoccupy yourself with drinking. And order a coke with lime or water with lime between drinks so that it looks like you're drinking. If you're at one of your regular spots, still tip the bartender a buck so the like you and help you out when need be.

Pay cash- if you only want to drink 3 drinks, bring cash for 3 drinks. Have the self control to not pull out your card. Plus your bartender will appreciate your cash tips.

Go for a walk: when switching venues, take the scenic route. The extra time, exercise, and fresh air will help your body process the alcohol between drinks. If you befriend the bouncers, you can even take a walk and come back to the same venue without having to wait in line.

Eat a good meal beforehand: probably goes without saying, but a full stomach will help deter you from drinking too much.

Keep up the good work,
Dallas
All are phenomenal strategies, thank you Dallas. Will try this out next time I'm out.

I do feel like a noob sometimes lol, but then I look around and cut myself just a little slack

In regards to your question:
I feel like its too early to tell since I just started writing a log last weekend. But so far, it has helped me analyze my approaches in a way I didn't see before while also trying things in a different angle.

Unfortunately, I think I caught the Rona this week. I hope I'll be good by Thursday but had to miss my day game sessions this week so far. Either way, they say you're suppose to quarantine for a week so we'll see. Mostly afraid of losing this momentum I've got going haha.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alright, carrying on the field report again.

I actually went out 5 times this week lol, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Each day subsequently got better in approaches, just really lacked in writing any field reports. This field report will be for this Saturday 11/20- it was the juciest day anyways. From then on, I'll continue writing field reports back on schedule.

LEGEND:
Low tier- not attracted
Mid tier- Attractive but not really worth 100% effort
High tier- If I sense at all that she's attracted to me too, I'll do whatever it takes

Bar 1: Start off then night at my FAVORITE bar lol, right across the street from me as well. Girls here just tend to be so open and receptive and social. I was feeling very low energy here today starting off. Going out 5 nights in a row had gotten to me and plus I wacked off TWICE in the morning because of all the blue balls I had felt throughout the week. I feel a direct correlation of lower confidence and testosterone on the days I wank off. I had done it because I wasn't planning on going out but forced myself anyways lol.

There was live music at this bar, so I went to the stage and danced for a bit to get some energy going. I got 2 SOLID approach invitations here ( I read about keeping my awareness radius tight and that really helped with the invitations lol). I didn't act on the first one. She was there for a whole 5 minutes alone and bumped into me and then went on her way. Second one I acted on.

Approach 1 (Low tier, latin): Girl who literally came and stood right infront of me. I opened her, talked about the musician. The music was loud, and I didn't know where to take the conversation. Its weird, when I haven't wacked off for a few days, conversation comes so much easier lol. We talked for like 2-3 minutes and poor girl tried carrying the conversation but I was just feeling off af. Anyways, my 2 best friends showed up at just the right time and I started talking to them.

Approach 2 (5-set, mid and high tier, white): After a little chatting and grabbing a drink at the bar, my friends and I found a little central location and all sat down. My friends are just as low energy as I am lol, so we're all sitting there but conversation isn't really flowing. Something interesting happens here then. 5 girls come and sit next to me. and start talking animately to 2 dorky guys next to us. It's so interesting for me to see 5 girls go around and actually approach guys. I have this feeling that they came to talk to the guys next to us in hopes of actually talking to my boys and I. I say hello the girl to the right of me. Again, conversation and vibe are just off lol. I don't have alcohol in my system, I'm feeling low energy. Girl next to me introduces me to her friends to the right, and then I introduce them to my friends. We all start chatting. 2 of them are super hot, 1 out of the 2 is a mega flirt pretty much giving all 3 of us blatant signals that she wants to be fucked lol. THIS WAS A MESS. Eventually, conversation with me dies down because I can't keep it going, Hot blonde feels left in the cold because my 2 friends were being awkward and don't talk to her. So she gets up and walks away. The super flirty girl talks to one of my friends, and then starts talking to my other friend whom she chases. He doesn't try to move her and tries playing laid back and aloof. Then my first friend whom she was talking to originally tries to interrupt the conversation. Friend 2 doesn't reengage because he wants to play aloof and her ego being depleted, she leaves lol. After this, we talk about some guidelines to set in place for situations like this, we were stepping on each others toes when we shouldve zoned in on the girl we liked and gone from there.

Approach 3 (mid tier, latin): I notice a girl sitting in the corner near the bar while shit show from approach 2 is going on. I go and approach her, and have a seat next to her. Girls from ecuador- we have some casual conversation for like 4 minutes and then I try to move her. I've been focusing on getting compliance very early to see if they're interested. She says no. I persist. No again, so I bow out of set.

Bar 2: In midtown now, bunch of bars next to each other. This is one of them, popular college bar with 2 floors.

Approach 4 (mid tier, latin): Girl with tight dress at the bar behind me, I compliment her and we get to talking. I tease her a bit too offensively and she says it was nice meeting you and bows out. I somehow save a little face and she says shes here on girls night. I tell her I hope she gets hit on all night and thank her for the conversation. (need to practice teasing without being offensive)

Bar 3: Another midtown bar with cool vibes

Approach 5 (5-set, white/ latin, low/mid-tier): My friend actually opens one girl in the 5-set then introduces me in. We all start vibing. 2 girls are cute but both literally just got engaged, and 1 is getting married. Doesn't stop me though, I'm much more in the mood now and the alcohol helped. I charm them all. White girl who just got engaged accidentally slaps my drink out of my hand and offers to buy me another. She locks arms with me and we walk to the bar. I can tell shes worried about cheating saying things like "im engaged" and "please don't take advantage of me" completely out of the blue. Anyways, we flirt the entire time. At the end of the set, I invite them out for drinks on sunday (today) and I think its going to happen. I'll try with the white girl if I see an opportunity as I live right across the street from this bar but im mostly just going for drinks with these girls for pre-selection at my favorite venue and for fun.

Apprach 6 (latin, mid-tier) : Things got fun here- started doing some street game with my friend. Approached a group of 3 chicks, starting with a girl I complimented earlier in the night. This girl wasn't really into me but I jumped on to her friends quickly. One of her friend was pretty much green. I got in close, hands around waist, we talked and flirted. Kissed her a few times and pulled back first, teased, just really quick escalations here. Teased her again, she pulls me in to kiss this time. I invite her home, but her friends are pretty much forcing her to come back with them. We exchange numbers, I texted her today, we've got a conversation going. Invited her out for drinks tonight but she works late, asked her her schedule for the week. Haven't heard back from her in a few hours, i'd say about a 30% chance something comes from it.

Approach 7 (Low tier, crazy, libertarian blue haired girl): Did this one just for fun. Was actually a super funny and flirty set with my friend. They asked star signs, was really more of a funny conversation than a set. Wasn't going to include this one except for one good reason. One her friends was trying SUPER hard to cockblock me lmao, he was standing between us and had his arm on my chest holding me back. I literally just kept speaking to her, didnt even engage him and almost pretended he didnt exist. Just kept swerving around him to flirt with her some more. At one point, she turned to him and said "I don't need a white knight" lmao and he backed off. We continued flirting and then went our separate ways. Was just a fun convo to end the night.

Some solid lessons learned this night;
1) Compliance stack asap early on in the night
2) Don't wank off on the days I want to go out
3) This awareness radius thing is top tier stuff

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Didnt write field reports this week even though ive done 7 approaches this week between 2 days. Its Saturday today and im going out again and will definitely log tonight’s approaches.

In the meantime, wanted to write a lesson down I learned yesterday.

I use to eject from sets too fast but now instead of that, I’m finding myself trying to skip too many steps too fast lol. Need to slow down.

For example, had a group of 3 cute girls approach me and then I brought my friend next to me into the set as well. Bantz were going great, 2 out of 3 seemed visibly interested. Then where I should have said “hey lets go to the bar and grab drinks”, i said hey lets have an after party at my place like 3 minutes away. Sometimes it works but the hit rate is super low lol, especially that early in the interaction.

so lessons:
1) SKIP STEPS only when ive already picked out the girl(s) ive liked and i can sense horniness and heavy compliance

2) Good wingmans make SUCH a difference. My friend was not a good wingman- we don’t have any systems set in place and constantly are stepping on each others toes even though hes one of my best friends

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Field Report + Lay report 12/5 Saturday

LEGEND:
Low tier- not attracted
High tier- If I sense at all that she's attracted to me too, I'll do whatever it takes

Alright guys, finally got a SNL after 5 weeks of consistency, out of the blue (had a few makeouts and one girl who booty called me a week after we met out but she really wasnt attractive to me)

Was a little bit of a different kind of night starting off. Had someone I met at our Friendsgiving invite my friend and I for drinks, and we started off at my favourite bar across the street from my house. Drank there from 8 to 10:30, was there with my best friend whose joined me on some of these outings.

Didnt really approach there but swung a few compliments towards girls I found cute. We played Cards Against Humanity at the place and just had a good time. The girl my friend has been going after also showed up, and my friend finally hooked up with her this night. Good to see this and I’m happy for him, she’s a cool chick.

Anyways, after things got cozy between him and the girl, our group split in half and I went out alone to my usual spots downtown to get some game in. Started my night out at 11.

Instantly I could tell I was fairly tipsy and a bit too in my head so my approaches wernt coming off the best.

Bar 1 - Grabbed a drink here, wasn’t feeling the vibe much because it was a bit cliquey and didn’t do any approaches here. Stayed for maybe 20 minutes and left.

Bar 2: A rooftop bar I like going to- I had grabbed the door girls number from here a few weeks back but after she flaked like 3 times, I threw the ball in her court. Didn’t do a single approach here either. Wtf was up? My anxiety was threw the roof, perhaps I felt the alcohol was making me more anxious rather than less. Kinda just chilled and looked out to the skyline and left without any approaches.

Bar 3: Kept drinking and decided at one point, fuck it. If I can’t get the ball rolling I’m just gonna dance. So I went to the dance floor and gave zero fucks about how I looked. Just kinda got lost in the dance but as soon as the song changed, I somehow got a burst of confidence and approached a 3 set.

_______
Approach 1 (3-set, low tier, low tier, and mid- tier): Charmed all 3 of them but the fat one was the only one interested. Tried getting them to dance with me so I wasn’t alone on the dance floor, but they didn’t comply so I dipped.

Danced a little more at Bar 3 and then left.

Bar 4, this is where the magic happened. This was a bar I actually found quite difficult to talk to chicks in the past as most have their guards heavily up. Its a loud, dance floor bar, hence why I went. I love their dance floor so I thought hey if the night isn’t working out, I’ll at least go dance. Walked around the bar a bit, didn’t do any approaches, and then said fuck it and went to the dance floor.

All of a sudden, these two sexy chicks start dancing near me just having fun.

_______
Approach 2 (2-set, high tier and mid/high tier): This was an interesting one. I was dancing and they were dancing. I just kind of starting dancing with them a little and then on my own and alternated between the two. Wasn’t even really trying to approach them, but rather just vibe with them and have fun on the dance floor. They both had sunglasses on so I would take one of their sunglasses and put it on my head and dance, and not really say much. At one point, introductions were made and me and the high tier hot girl started talking.

I know I was compliance stacking heavy as that I was a lesson I took from an earlier outing, Don’t remember much of what I said but at one point, we started making out. Kinda teased her with kisses and then we all went to the bar to grab a drink. I invited the girl I was making out with home for an after party and said her friend should come too. Was actually trying to go for a threesome lmao. She was adamant on 2 things:
1) To get my number because she found me interesting and wanted to see me again
2) She wasn’t going to ditch her friend

I came up with an excuse on how I was leaving for Mexico and that we were never going to see each other again. Planted the seed, we went back to the dance floor and continued dancing. A little later, brought up my place again, then grabbed them both. Had them both lock arms with me and left the bar.

When we got outside, the girl I was making out with said I either give her my number or I go to the next bar with them. I told her I didnt want her to ditch her friend because they’re best friends, so we went to the next bar.

Another awesome dance floor, more dancing, more making out. Escalating heavy at one point, kissing her neck, and flirting really sexually. Her friend kept going into the dance floor, and the girl I was with made a point to make sure she was ok every few minutes. We were drinking, having a good time, and the girl I was with finally said she wouldn’t come back to mine, but I could come back to hers along with her friend. They lived 30 minutes away lmao. I said yes cause at this point I was horny and wanted to take it all the way. This is where the night gets even funnier.

As we head out towards the parking lot where she was parked, we find out her car got towed. Me being the gentleman I am, I started leading. Got the number of the tow truck place, called them, and found out they were still open. Said we’d go get her car so I had them both get into my car and it turned into an adventure lol. We went to the tow truck place, and this is where girl number 2 and I started connecting. We spoke about what she did, her dreams, goals, ambitions, etc. This is what I think really sealed the deal. My girl finally got her car back and girl number 2 told my girl that she liked me. So naturally I went back home with them, was a fun car ride back. Went to my girls room and fucked the shit outta her, multiple rounds, till like 6:30 am.

Poor girl had to work at 7:30 so we cuddled for like 30 min and that was that.

She let me sleep in in her bed. I slept till like 10 and when I come out I see her roommate in the kitchen. We talk a little and then i try making out with her, TWICE haha. She dodged but didn't get up and leave. I’m sure if I stuck through and went up an escalation ladder instead of going straight for the make out, it wouldve been fine. But tbh, i was exhausted and felt out of place being at this girls apartment so i left lol.

So somehow pulled a shitty night into a great one.

Lessons learned:
1) Once again, drinking helped and fucked me at the same time. I don’t remember individual parts of the night, so I would know what i did right/wrong with my game. One things for certain though, I felt like I was coming from a place of warmth, love, and genuinity with the 2 girls all night.
2) You never what will happen if you just see the night through, always worth staying out.

Last edited:

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Field Report 12/10/21

LEGEND:
Low tier- not attracted

Its been a crazy week. Girl I pulled last week came over tuesday and didnt leave till wednesday night. Shes a sexy little minx, we had a full on fuck session for like 28 hours (not literally) lol. Had crazy sex though like 6 times, blowjobs from her in bar bathrooms, road head, etc.

Still went out today though (thursday), even though I feel completely drained of all cum lmao.

Night started off slow, ended up in high energy places even though I was feeling low energy. There really isnt any sort of volume on a thursday in low energy places where I am (atleast that I know of)

Open 2 sets today, both doubles.

Set 1 (low tier, mid tier, both black). Was at the third bar i went to, was hopping around alot. Was just leaving as i saw 2 girls sitting alone, looking bored. There was a guy next to me on the stairs that commented they were hot, so I grabbed him and opened both of them together.
I hit it off with the hotter one, lots of push and pull, teasing, etc. Tried going for the after party at mine but when that didnt work, moved with them to another bar instead. The one I liked was into me but when we got the bar and I grabbed a drink, they disappeared lmao. Even though I was trying to give them both attention (my girl more attention), im thinking the girl i didnt like dragged her out. Oh well, was a fun little set.

Set 2 (high tier, high tier, both white)- I’m proud of this set. i went to my favorite little taco truck right next to all the bars. I love street gaming right next to this because theres always girls waiting to get food and I can get something as well for plausible deniability. Its usually just soda pop haha.
Anyways, stood in line and started to talking to these 2 cute girls (brunette and blonde). Brunette asked me what I thought she did for work and i said “stripper” lmao. She was flabbergasted. She went heavy into auto rejection in a “i cant believe this guy just said that” way. While I got my drink, she and her friend started talking to the group near us. I had to get 2 drinks bc there was a minimum on card, so I grabbed both and gave one to the girl who was in auto rejection. She took it and kept busting my balls. My god, the shit tests. Them both talking about how much they hate men (both just broken up with recently), talking to the group and saying how I fucked up, asking me if i hit on all women like that, etc. I just kept laughing lmao. Even the guy in the other group kept saying i fucked up, and I just kept laughing, and pivoted into some small talk and deep dives.
The other group left, and I continued talking to these girls. I pivoted to more of a lover strategy this time, regaling them with tales of travel and love. At first, they kept busting my balls and giving me shit, but I slowly softened them and won them over. So much so that the blonde was hooked and asked me questions. Blonde and I talked about travels, and I gave them this whole spiel about not to hate men bc that sucks. Men and women were made from each other, blah blah blah, idk i felt great. They ate it UP. I locked myself in sitting down, talking to both, until a girl came up to us selling psychic readings. I told them both to come with me, lets get our readings. We did. In the middle of the reading, the girls got up and said their rides were here and left. We hugged it out.
So with this second set, i did some good things and fucked up in other places.
Good things:
1) Didnt fall into their frame one bit, and instead sucked them into mine.
2) Got shit tested SO HARD, probably the hardest ive been shit tested in a long time but kept laughing and enjoying it, treating like it was flirting.
3) storytelling was on point, painted myself as a lover of women and a mysterious traveler..
Bad things/lessons:
1) Should have grabbed blondes number at the very least after she hooked in
2) Shouldnt have gotten our readings, they were hooked so instead i couldve said “hey fuck that reading, i can give you one instead”, and gotten her palm. Instead, I played the spontaneous card bc im all about fun, and it fucked me. Note to self, NEVER BREAK CIRCLE FIRST, and if you can use the distraction to your advantage.

Man they were both so hot haha, just my type, especially the blonde.

Oh well, out tomorrow again for a friends birthday and the little minx might join in later too. Will have another FR tomorrow!

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Field Report 12/10/21

LEGEND:
Low tier- not attracted

Its been a crazy week. Girl I pulled last week came over tuesday and didnt leave till wednesday night. Shes a sexy little minx, we had a full on fuck session for like 28 hours (not literally) lol. Had crazy sex though like 6 times, blowjobs from her in bar bathrooms, road head, etc.

Still went out today though (thursday), even though I feel completely drained of all cum lmao.

Night started off slow, ended up in high energy places even though I was feeling low energy. There really isnt any sort of volume on a thursday in low energy places where I am (atleast that I know of)

Open 2 sets today, both doubles.

Set 1 (low tier, mid tier, both black). Was at the third bar i went to, was hopping around alot. Was just leaving as i saw 2 girls sitting alone, looking bored. There was a guy next to me on the stairs that commented they were hot, so I grabbed him and opened both of them together.
I hit it off with the hotter one, lots of push and pull, teasing, etc. Tried going for the after party at mine but when that didnt work, moved with them to another bar instead. The one I liked was into me but when we got the bar and I grabbed a drink, they disappeared lmao. Even though I was trying to give them both attention (my girl more attention), im thinking the girl i didnt like dragged her out. Oh well, was a fun little set.

Set 2 (high tier, high tier, both white)- I’m proud of this set. i went to my favorite little taco truck right next to all the bars. I love street gaming right next to this because theres always girls waiting to get food and I can get something as well for plausible deniability. Its usually just soda pop haha.
Anyways, stood in line and started to talking to these 2 cute girls (brunette and blonde). Brunette asked me what I thought she did for work and i said “stripper” lmao. She was flabbergasted. She went heavy into auto rejection in a “i cant believe this guy just said that” way. While I got my drink, she and her friend started talking to the group near us. I had to get 2 drinks bc there was a minimum on card, so I grabbed both and gave one to the girl who was in auto rejection. She took it and kept busting my balls. My god, the shit tests. Them both talking about how much they hate men (both just broken up with recently), talking to the group and saying how I fucked up, asking me if i hit on all women like that, etc. I just kept laughing lmao. Even the guy in the other group kept saying i fucked up, and I just kept laughing, and pivoted into some small talk and deep dives.
The other group left, and I continued talking to these girls. I pivoted to more of a lover strategy this time, regaling them with tales of travel and love. At first, they kept busting my balls and giving me shit, but I slowly softened them and won them over. So much so that the blonde was hooked and asked me questions. Blonde and I talked about travels, and I gave them this whole spiel about not to hate men bc that sucks. Men and women were made from each other, blah blah blah, idk i felt great. They ate it UP. I locked myself in sitting down, talking to both, until a girl came up to us selling psychic readings. I told them both to come with me, lets get our readings. We did. In the middle of the reading, the girls got up and said their rides were here and left. We hugged it out.
So with this second set, i did some good things and fucked up in other places.
Good things:
1) Didnt fall into their frame one bit, and instead sucked them into mine.
2) Got shit tested SO HARD, probably the hardest ive been shit tested in a long time but kept laughing and enjoying it, treating like it was flirting.
3) storytelling was on point, painted myself as a lover of women and a mysterious traveler..
Bad things/lessons:
1) Should have grabbed blondes number at the very least after she hooked in
2) Shouldnt have gotten our readings, they were hooked so instead i couldve said “hey fuck that reading, i can give you one instead”, and gotten her palm. Instead, I played the spontaneous card bc im all about fun, and it fucked me. Note to self, NEVER BREAK CIRCLE FIRST, and if you can use the distraction to your advantage.

Man they were both so hot haha, just my type, especially the blonde.

Oh well, out tomorrow again for a friends birthday and the little minx might join in later too. Will have another FR tomorrow!
Two quick questions

1. Who are your FR/LR writers of choice? Like your inspirations?
2. What's your seduction aim rn?

Keep it up man!

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Two quick questions

1. Who are your FR/LR writers of choice? Like your inspirations?
2. What's your seduction aim rn?

Keep it up man!
@Mist22 First of all, thank you man! Makes me feel really good that someone else is actually reading these too haha.

1. I don’t have any inspirations, don’t really read other FR/ LRs. Kinda just came up with this structure on my own- I do scour the boards though just to read about other tactics and things people have tried and had success with. Lately liking some of @Skills texting methodology.

2. Mastery. I’ve done the relationship stuff- im aiming for mastery. I’m currently quite successful financially, and on a trajectory to even multiply that. My health is suffering, but I’m aiming for mastery and slowly bringing my health back up too. When I can go out and pull 1 out of 4 hot girls I talk to, have threesomes quite regularly when I feel it, and meet a PHENOMENAL girl that checks off most things on my standard list on a weekly basis without too much effort, I’ve reached mastery. Also indulging on small sexcations here and there, staying with girls I’ve slept with in other countries.

Thanks for reading

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Mist22 First of all, thank you man! Makes me feel really good that someone else is actually reading these too haha.

1. I don’t have any inspirations, don’t really read other FR/ LRs. Kinda just came up with this structure on my own- I do scour the boards though just to read about other tactics and things people have tried and had success with. Lately liking some of @Skills texting methodology.

2. Mastery. I’ve done the relationship stuff- im aiming for mastery. I’m currently quite successful financially, and on a trajectory to even multiply that. My health is suffering, but I’m aiming for mastery and slowly bringing my health back up too. When I can go out and pull 1 out of 4 hot girls I talk to, have threesomes quite regularly when I feel it, and meet a PHENOMENAL girl that checks off most things on my standard list on a weekly basis without too much effort, I’ve reached mastery. Also indulging on small sexcations here and there, staying with girls I’ve slept with in other countries.

Thanks for reading
No prob bro! loving the consistency and drive.

Thanks for the reply mate.
I was curious because I'd never seen the style before. Wanted to see if I could read their stuff or something.

Yeah @Skills is legit. I've been messing up his methodology personally for months and even still saw some improvements. Imagine when I get it right haha
If your aim is mastery you are missing out by not checking out some the other FR and LR's.

1. Giving value to other's journal's and reports by reading, writing a relevant reply, and or just giving them a thumbs up goes a long way. They might check your stuff out, but more importantly.
2. You learn other formats and methods.
3. You will see people having similar experiences to yours and how their outcome differentiated. As well as what past posters had to say.

I could go on and on, but you're missing out on some gems.

Here's some of my personal and reads. I not necessary, but just showing you the amount of lens and methods you have at your disposal. Also a chance to experiment and try to bring more attention here.

I'm too lazy to organize these rn as these are from my personal notes essentially assessing my infield interactions and providing me with more form in my writing. Figuring out where I'm troubleshooting and shizzle. I don't use them all at once, but I have the option open should I really want to get surgical af.

Don't underestimate reading FR's/LR's and other journals in your journey for mastery.

Keep it up and I'll leave this here.

Eventually I'll clean it up in my journal and give it more rhyme and reason.

Hopefully one of those resources helps you in your report writing and troubleshooting!

Peace.

The ten filters I’m putting each approach through Do
  1. Seduction MMA Allen Reyes/Gunwitch ( Note to self: I Need to review and summarize so I have a system)

Attention

Immersion

Social Frame

Emotional Stimulation

Sexual Arousal

1. Pickup Priorities: What to Focus on in Each Phase of a Seduction by Alek Rolstad/Teevster

Before Going Out

A. Logistics

B. Your Looks

C. Getting In The Right State

Early Game

A. Daygame or Nightgame/ Venue Selection

B. Target Selection (My preapproach or lack of)

C. Approach

D. Hook Phase (Isolation/Extraction)

Mid-Game

A. Frame

B. Compliance

C. Escalation

D. Navigating Resistance

E. Extraction (LOGISTICS)

End Game

A. Comfort

B. Escalation

C. Navigate Resistance

D. Closing

Overarching Ideas written about In Each Phase Addressed

A. Calibration

D. Managing Wildcards ( Or Ejecting)

I’m creating a seduction beast. Something truly disgusting one step at a time muhahahahahaha.

My Summary Formats will follow

1. READ FIRST: The Skilled Seducer's Report Writing Guide by Daniel Adebayo/Bacchus and Chase Amante

1. How To Write Efficient Field Reports (80/20 Rule Time Hack) by Mr. Rob

1. https://www.girlschase.com/content/relentless-pragmatism-pt-5-transition-phases-seduction

1. https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-master-transition-phases-and-be-smooth-women

1. https://www.girlschase.com/content/dating-success-probability-not-cause-and-effect

1. https://www.girlschase.com/content/when-dates-or-pickups-go-awry-3-legged-chair-your-guide-why

1. https://www.girlschase.com/article/did-game-drop-you-or-did-you-drop-game

Consider these examples. Did you:

1. https://www.girlschase.com/article/mindsets/game-your-dna-it-might-be-suppressed

• The ability to approach
  • How he opens a conversation
  • His ability to make a good first impression
  • His ability to tease and flirt with a woman
  • His ability to get women investing in him
  • How he asks girls out and secures a date
  • Or how he creates instant dates then and there
  • How he follows up with women to get them to meet up
  • How he handles the various curve balls women throw his way
  • How he seduces a woman on a date with her
  • How he manages logistics and gets her alone with him
  • How he seduces her while alone and overcomes any last minute resistance
  • How he ensures she enjoys the mating experience with him and wants to see him again
  • How he follows up with her post-sex to keep her coming back for more
  • How he handles drama and relationship questions in the early, mid, and late relationship
  • How he maintains a long-term relationship and whether he is able to keep from being 'betaized'

https://www.girlschase.com/content/10-breakthrough-lessons-10-years-picking-girls

Make a list of:

• What went wrong and why
  • What went right and why
  • Make a list of solutions – methods and techniques to potentially avoid the “things that went wrong”
  • Make a list of how you can enhance the things that went right
  • How to Tell If It's Cooperative or Competitive

That two-question metric is this:

1. Does this move benefit me and/or my mission as much as it benefits the other party?
  2. Is there a party outside the two of us this move helps us take power from?

1. https://www.girlschase.com/content/cbt-series-part-i-how-do-cognitive-therapy-yourself

( Analyze your inner world after times infield Mist)

• Mental filter – You only pay attention to everything that goes wrong and disregard your successes. This is typically associated with some sort of perfectionism. Nobody will have 100% perfect socialization or performance in game, so such a way of thinking is a recipe for perpetual unhappiness.

• Jumping to conclusions – Negatively interpreting events before there is any real evidence available on what happened. It is, for example, common that guys assume that they screwed up if a woman does not answer electronic communication like SMS. This might have dozens of other reasons and she might even be replying intentionally slow to test whether you will become needy.

• Emotional reasoning – This distortion is founded on the idea that, because you feel something, it must be true. Maybe you feel that you are doing badly with women because everybody you hang out with does better? This does not mean that a third party would think so. Maybe you just hang out with the coolest guys.

• “Should” statements – A bad way of motivating yourself where a feeling of guilt is usually involved. You “should” have gotten good at seduction by now or laid X number of girls last year. This is a very bad way of motivating yourself for any social goal as this is “away from” motivation with negative feelings involved, but the negativity only makes the goal harder to achieve. The other kind of motivation is called “towards” motivation, and it stems from actually finding aspects of the process that are enjoyable.

• Personalization – This is when you feel responsibility for something going wrong when it was not really your fault. If you, for example, feel that you are doing badly with women when you have not had time for going out for a month due to work and consequently have had no results, this is not really an issue about you as a person, rather about how your life is structured at the moment.

• Labelling – This one is simple to understand: you label yourself as something negative like “I'm a loser”. It is a way of capitulating to problems instead of actually trying to solve them.

• All-or-nothing thinking – This is also known as black-or-white thinking. You are either a master of seduction or a total failure with women. You achieve every goal you have set for yourself or you fail at everything. The problem with such thinking is that it is also a kind of perfectionism where you will feel bad much of the time, as nothing less than the ideal outcomes are acceptable. It is much better to view any small success as a victory and to regard failures mainly as opportunities for learning.

• Magnification/Minimization – If you have, for example, one desirable quality and one non-desirable quality, you minimize the importance of the former and exaggerate the importance of the latter.

• Overgeneralization – A single negative event is blown totally out of proportion. For example, if a woman does not want to meet you again after a date, it does not mean that the next date with another woman will go badly.

• Disqualifying the positive – If you dismiss positive experiences as if they “don't count”, it is this distortion at work. This is sadly not rare at all among guys learning seduction. Some guys are stuck in a mindset where they are not desirable no matter how much positive feedback they get from women. They might rationalize that the women are not of “quality” or that the women would not like them if they knew them.)

Negative Thought PatternCognitive DistortionReframeActions
Even if I have no problems with average women, I will never be able to seduce hot women.Jumping to conclusionsI cannot tell what the future will bring if I continue to improve myself, and it is foolish to hold limiting beliefs on what is possible to achieve without good evidence.Improve looks and go and actually interact with them. Most people who have this problem do not even try to seduce the hotter women.
I am afraid of speaking to crowds; I feel that the listeners will react negatively to me and my presentation.Emotional reasoningMost people will be able to speak to crowds after some training.Start out with speaking to my friends, then move on to bigger groups with more strangers.
Women never want to see me again after sex; I must only be good at “fooling” them into bed.Jumping to conclusionsThere are many reasons why women might not want to meet up with me again; maybe I am communicating that I just want to get laid and invest too little.Get better at running comfort after sex. Seek out women who are willing to have sex with no strings attached. Improve sexual skills.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Mist22 Bro I appreciate all of the feedback and you taking the time to share your notes with me.

I’m going to read it through and get back to you on it.

>