First date (been way too long)

Tairance

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys, I guess I went through a "pre-life" crisis lately and after talking with a few friends and help
from Franco I decided it was time to get on my game.

So I was in the middle of deleting stupid apps like tinder, etc. when this girl replies to a very old message I sent. The message was regarding her "about me" and was kept short and witty, her response was "finally, a real message" haha so I kept the rest on point and quickly steered the conversation where I wanted it to go. Turns out we have some good common ground, got her number and arranged for a date this Tuesday. (Ha I still got it :p)

This girl seems quite interested in meeting, I certainly built some great rapport. We originally agreed to grabbing dinner then hitting Whyte Ave (the club district) and despite her having classes in the morning she still agreed and said "well it won't be the first time I went hungover" haha. She really seems like a genuine person and not a "whore-ish party girl" so it was sorta unexpected but till take it haha

Now this is where things get sorta tricky, I have a job that makes me travel all over the place with no real set schedule and I was supposed to be back around 4pm I won't be back until 9-10pm. She's pretty busy with school and working 2 jobs, etc that Tuesday is the only good day otherwise it'll be a week + before we can arrange something else. I never told her an exact time yet but tomorrow morning was planning on sending a confirmation text so she's unaware of my situation.

My question being

What should I do with this situation, I really want to meet with her but clearly dinner is out of the question. Should I just bite the bullet and reschedule for a better time?

I also had an idea of just starting things out at a small quieter pub to better get acquainted then maybe move to a club/bar, but is that really an ideal meeting for a first date? I've tried reading up on this and it seems it could work but I'd figure I would ask the board prior to locking anything in.

If I were to take her to a a pub, are there any tips/tricks I should know beforehand? It's been 5+ years since I've been on a date with anyone so I'm a little rusty.

>