FR  First night out in 5 yrs. Got 5 numbers

Dylweed

Space Monkey
space monkey
It was my friends idea to go to bars, spontaneously, after we had kratom at a kava bar. We walk into this college bar at like 10pm Friday and it's packed. Hot girls everywhere. I was dressed in a wife beater and athletic shorts. I have an athletic build. Anyways we walk in and I see all the girls and part of me is thinking of just saying some stupid shit to one of them but it just felt so foreign and unusual to do. And they all looked to be having tons of fun with their friends. And me and my friend don't drink alcohol and we don't know anyone else there. I tease him to approach a girl. I wanted to myself but thought I should wait because I felt I had no idea how to do it. What do I say? I literally had no idea what to say. I felt like a noob. Thought I could just say, "hi I'm Dylan." But thought if I talked to a girl who was talking to her friends that she'd look at me funny and get annoyed cuz my energy would be lower than theirs. I also knew the longer I went without saying something to a girl the harder it'd be. Luckily some dude asked us if we'd play pool with him and some girl. We said yes.

My friend was having fun playing pool but I honestly can't enjoy myself in a bar if I'm not talking to chicks. Sounds bad but I feel like a simp. I kept looking around at all these hot ass chicks walking nearby. Making eye contact sometimes and I was wanting to say something but felt like I had nothing to say. I knew I was being lame, the guy who looks around scanning the room for validation who can't enjoy himself, that was me. Eventually I just talk to the guy we're playing pool against to try to get into a social mood, he was very friendly. Then the girl we were playing with had a hot friend walk up to the pool table and they were talking. I checked her out and it seemed she was checking me out too. She was tall, I like tall girls. Also feel I have an advantage with them since not many guys aren't taller than them, im 6'2". Eventually I walk up to the 2 girls and say some dumb shit like "I'm crippled". I actually hurt my back real bad earlier in the day at the gym and was walking with horrible posture. The girl playing pool said "really?" She was totally engaged and wanted to talk about it. She told me she couldn't tell. Then I told her friend that she was tall. She was 5'10". Asked if she liked her height. She said sometimes and sometimes not. I asked if she played basketball. She said no, she said she skis. I found that topic interesting but then it was my turn to shoot in pool. She left the table area not long after that.

I saw this short skinny hot girl with no boobs but her nipples sticking out. She looked like low energy. Thought it was an easy target cuz she wasn't high energy. Thought about talking to her but chickened out. Eventually I saw her nearby again, she was having more fun this time talking to her friend but went up to her anyway. Said to both of them, "I like your style", they said thanks and smiled. I said "my friend dragged me here last second and I didn't have time to change, do you like my shirt?" They laughed and both said yes. Being very nice. I told them my friend was just giving me shit through snapchat because he saw I wore a wife beater to a bar. I asked if they'd make a snap with me telling him in a vid that they like my shirt. I thought it was hilarious. They were so down and thought it was funny too. Then I kept talking to them and they were super receptive, was fun. The hot girl said her name was Sarah. Then my friend bugged me saying it was my shot, i didn't care and motioned he could go for me but the opposing team demanded I shoot. So I left the girl. Told a different girl later that I liked her style, she had a fancy dress. Could tell she didn't wanna talk to me. Looked embarrassed and uncomfortable, looking at her friends. I didn't take it personally and just walked away awkwardly after a little bit. Then after the pool game ended I found Sarah again and said I was leaving but that me and her should hang out. She said yes. I asked her to put her first initial for her last name in my phone, said she didn't have to put the whole last name. She said if she put her whole name that she'd have to tell me the truth. I asked what. She said she gave me a fake name at first. She said a lot of dumb guys hit on her so she's used to doing it. I thought it was funny. She put her full real name in my contacts and me and my friend left the bar.

Got on the street and my emotions were so high now. So in the moment having fun. No filter anymore. Got in line at the next bar I was super social with the group in front of us immediately after saying "this line is huge!". We all talked and became friends. My friend told me this girl who was dancing with her friend looked like a celebrity. I told him to tell her. He did and then they started dancing together. The girl we played pool against earlier came up to us. She said she didn't know her pool player and he just bought her a drink and that he was weird. Talked for a while and I said we should hang out, she said yes I got her number. Said we'd play pool again sometime.

Then my friend asked a girl in line behind what she thinks of my wife beater. She was friendly, we talked till we went inside the bar. Then when we got inside we went to the dance floor. It was like 110°. Asked this dude next to me what he thought the temp was. He made a guess but said he was having a great time anyways. Friendly guy. Seriously I couldn't stop thinking about the heat, was so insane. So asked this girl next to me what she thought it was. She seemed a little drunk but into me. I told her she was tall. My friend told her it was weird I said that, I said I like tall girls, she smiled and said yeah. She was cool and after talking a couple minutes i said we should hang out. She said yes and I got her number. Told her I'd text her and ask her how many pounds of sweat she lost lol told her I'd weigh myself when I get home to see. She was cool.

I told my friend we should leave. Too hot. Plus my back was hurting like a bitch. We're walking towards the door and I see a girl standing with some friends who had some white flowers. I asked where she got them. I told her she looked familiar. She said I did too. Eventually found out I served her before cuz im a server. Wanted to get her number but chickened out.

Went back in the street. Saw some friends from work, talked to them for a bit.

Went back to the first bar again and got in line. In line we talked to this cool chill dude for a while. Then my friend stood on this step and he was my height. I asked these 2 girls faced away in front of us to guess our heights. They were tall too. This girl was super friendly and said yes and guessed 6'2", she didn't know he was standing on the step. I pointed it out. She was so friendly, her name Laura. Then her friend started pulling her away. I said as she got pulled away, "we should hang out sometime,". She said yes, find me inside. I told her I didn't wanna go inside, cuz I didn't. I wanted to go home but my friend drove us there and he didn't wanna leave. Told her I had back pain and she gave me shit saying she has scoliosis and told me I was being a baby haha

We got Inside and I just said "hi" to two random chicks. They smiled and kept walking. But I was just so happy to be so non filtered and non needy at this point. I remember the first time being there a couple hrs earlier how stifled I was at first. I actually randomly found Laura who told me to find her inside. I said "hey I know you!" She was so friendly, she stopped trying to get a drink at the bar to just talk to me and my friend. Talked for a long time. Eventually I told her I felt bad distracting her and let her get to the bar for a drink. I actually thought it was fizzling out with her. She did get to the bar again but then came back to me to ask me what me and my friend were drinking, implying she'd buy us drinks. I just said oh we're stopping for the night. Didn't tell her we never drank at all lol she got back in line and me and my friend walked away. Saw a giant water jug and went towards that. This hot girl was walking towards it in front of me. I told her she was so smart. She asked why I said the water. That drinking water was smart. She said she was dehydrated and went for a hike earlier in the day. She was very receptive to my energy. I was just being honest. I admired her for choosing water. My friend really wanted to talk to her after I opened the convo. Eventually her friend pulled her away. I told my friend we should leave he said okay. I said let's say bye to Laura. He said no we should leave her alone. I was like dude she wanted to buy us drinks man. I found her and said the same thing again, "hey I know you!" She introduced us to her friend. Eventually I said her we're leaving but we should hang out. She said yes and grabbed her phone and opened snapchat. I put my name in and hugged her goodbye.

We left and walked towards the car. My friend said look at those 2 girls across the street. I asked should we go talk to them? He said yes. He told me to say hi. As we got close it was the girl I ran into earlier who was my customer at work. I said the name of my restaurant. My friend and I talked to their 3 person group on the sidewalk for a while. Eventually told the hot customer girl that we should hang out sometime. She grabbed her phone for Instagram and we followed each other.

Crazy night. I can't believe how much fun it was. Part of me wonders how many girls will text back but shit I got 5 numbers. Every girl I asked gave me the number. Not 1 said they had a boyfriend. I was so carefree. Don't know if it was the kratom or the crazy illegal preworkout I took 12 hrs earlier that lasts forever but it was so fun. First night game in 5 years pretty much haha my girlfriend of 4 yrs dumped me 3 months ago lol kinda don't understand the point of a girlfriend at the moment. I mean a deep connection with someone you love who cares for you is great. But it's also extremely boring. Compared to validation from tons of different new hot chicks all the time haha man. It's like why would I pick just 1 girl to be with when I could be with so many lol

TLDR - friend dragged me to a college bar. First time trying to approach girls in a bar in 5 yrs. Was stifled at first but eventually approached some girls, started having tons of fun. Got 5 numbers.

Last edited:
>