LR  First Taste of Italian Pussy within Italy

Alchemist

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I match with this 21 y/o chick on Tinder. Her name is written in Arabic script but she looks like a typical Italian. She's got dark brown eyes and hair and fair skin. She's about 1.65m/5'4", and has got a pear shaped body. I can just imagine her checking me out and giggling with her friends at the town square in a small southern Italian town. In her bio she states that she's studying to become an interpreter and that she adores the Arabic language and culture. Huh, interesting. I ask her if she spoke English, then got a bit of a conversation going. After a day or two of texting, I ask her out. She's eager to meet up.

I invite her to grab a drink at night, she meets me at a bar nearby my house. She's wearing a nice skirt and pantyhose and a red sweater on top. We order a beer and a toast, then I start deep diving her. Like many Italians living in the North, she's originally from the South (a terrona ;) ). And she's an only child who's finally independent and away from home. She speaks Arabic fluently and loves Mediterranean guys. I can see she's curious to taste my Aegean meat too.

Craziest thing is that she apparently converted to Islam. She had said the shahādah and everything. Incredible. Of course I point out her hypocrisy as she's taking a sip of beer as she's telling me this. She giggles and says she's not so strict. Yeah we'll see about that. She said that she always felt like a Muslim and converting "just felt right". I knew something was missing. Finding out that her last boyfriend was a controlling Moroccan immigrant was the last piece I needed. Of course she submitted to his way of life, and because she like the Arabic culture and language it was easy for her to follow with the religion. Islam and Arabic are incredibly intertwined. Any person from the Middle East knows this.

After we finish our meal and drink, I propose that we walk a bit. And as we're walking I tell her we could drink some nice tea and warm up. She ask "where?", so I tell her "my place is right over there, I can brew us some nice tea and we can smoke a shisha". At first she says "I don't think I'd feel comfortable", so I tell her, "Look it's right over there, and you can leave anytime you want, let's just warm up for a bit." Then she accepts, and we go back to my place.

I prepare my shisha and brew some tea. Then she puts on some interesting Arabic music. I also have really cool LED lights in my bedroom (Yeelight masterrace) so I dial them to some faint reddish hue. We sit on my bed right next to each other and smoke shisha as she continues to ask me about my life and I try to get to know her.

At some point, when the moment felt right and there was a natural silence in the conversation I grab her neck and give her a manhandle kiss. She loves it. Then we fall back on my bed. And at this point she backs off a bit and says "Hey, I'm not like the Dutch girls you're used to back home. Just so you know." And I move away from her a bit, and look at her like the silly girl she is and say "Yeah, whatever you're comfortable with" as I grin.

Then we finish the shisha and she says she needs to go back home. So I lead her out and give her a goodbye kiss, then tell her to text me when she's home safely.

I send her a warm text 1 day later, and she quickly responds saying she enjoyed it. And 2 days after the date I send her a text proposing to cook for the following day. I really hype up my cooking game. Which is true btw.

She comes over directly to my apartment, I've got my cooking apron on, putting the finishing touches to our meal. Then we start drinking the wine that she brought along. She says "I get drunk very easily, so you have to stop me" :D Girls love to blame alcohol for their sexual activity since time immemorial.

Anyways. We start eating and she can't fucking believe how good the food is. I told you bitch. And then even eats my leftovers, hahaha. Which, in hindsight is a double compliment. Firstly, she loves the food and secondly she's submitting to eat from my remaining plate. I think the real thing she wants to taste is my kebab but that's coming up shortly.

We go back to sitting on my bed and I put on some nice Turkish/Rum meyhane music. We continue to drink and I go in for a kiss. This time she is fucking horny. So I take my time, but I always continue to escalate. First caressing her back, then legs, then around her breasts. I guide her hand to my hard dick, and she starts stroking it over my pants. I start kissing and biting her neck. Then I just grab her and throw her properly on my bed like a ragdoll, so now we are laying fully on my bed. As I lay on top of her, my knee is pressing hard on her pussy, and then I get up, grab her towards me and take everything in her top off.

She's going pretty crazy at this point, like eyes rolling back and shit. So I completely undress and take her panties off. Then I grab a condom from the shelf just above my bed and she smiles and says "You're well prepared", and I can't help but laugh. Then I say "Of course".

I put the condom on, then start fucking the shit out of her. She's incredibly wet and she's got a good sense of rhythm so her whole body is moving in sync with my each and every pump. She's moaning like crazy. I play with her clit with my thumb as I'm fucking her. Then I put her legs on my shoulder and go in deep for a while and at this point she's getting fucking loud and so am I. I start grunting like a fucking caveman, and I go back to the adopted missionary style, grabbing her shoulders from underneath and start drilling her, like using her like a doll, and she's almost in a trance and I am very, very close to cumming so my pumps turn into a jackhammer and I do that for a minute straight and blow a massive load inside her, the condom reservoir barely able to contain my seed.

Not waiting too much inside of her, I quickly pull out and take the condom off and throw it to the side of my bed as I get ready to play with her. She asks "Did you cum?" I said "Hell yeah." then she says "Wait where's the condom??" I tell her I took it off. She doesn't believe me and was genuinely concerned I secretly raw dogged her, hahaha. I found out she wasn't on the pill, so I pick up the condom from the ground and show it to her. Then she calms down.

I start playing with her clit and she quickly relaxes and continues to moan. After a minute or two, I start fingering her and push hard in her G-spot. I alternate between the two for what felt like 10 minutes and felt her vagina constricting my fingers and she was having spasms and climaxing.

Then I lay on my back and she lays on my chest. She says "Oh my god, how many girls have you fucked?? A thousand?! Now I understand why the Ottomans could easily take girls from my region hundred of years ago, if they could fuck like this, the girls would be jumping on the ships!" I fucking laughed for 30 seconds straight. Seriously.

This sounds like a line from a movie but you might need context to fully appreciate it. My ancestors used to go around the Mediterranean, Balkans, Middle East and the Caucasus region in search for the finest of pussy and people to tax, and we often would raid Southern Italy, taking young girls away. So these events are even embedded in the local folk stories. Finest pussy often came from Ukrainians and Circassians, just take a look at the Ottoman harems.

She also says "You are such a sweet guy, and not selfish at all. I've never had a guy who continued to please me after cumming." Then tells me about her often disappointing past experiences. I tell her that my style can be sometimes a disadvantage as girls can start to imagine me as their BFs and expect a relationship from me. As I can be very romantic and sweet in bed, I have to manage expectations very well.

After we cuddle and kiss for a short while, she starts to talk a lot. Blaming the wine, she becomes very talkative and slightly annoying. So I quickly dress back, and start cleaning up. This gives her the right message and she gets ready to leave. As she's leaving, she thanks me for the amazing food, and I say "what about the dessert?" and she giggles and says "Oh, I loved that the most". I kiss her goodnight and she disappears into the night.

--------------------

Closing Thoughts:

Date compression is such an important tool and it was the crucial part of this specific lay. I get angry at thinking how many girls I've lost back in 2017 because I couldn't calibrate and tried too hard to fuck them on the first date. Trying to over-optimize, it would have been such a better strategy to just kiss them (if that's what they were comfortable with) and have another date at my place in 1 to 2 days. It doesn't even fucking matter in the grand scheme of things, it's just a silly idea in many girls' heads. They just don't want to have sex on the first date. But I would try so hard and get LMR, that they would never talk to me again.... So I would spend a lot of time finding a new girl and gaming her from scratch.

Of course, try to fuck on the first date, but don't take it as literal gospel like me. It's a dance, if she really doesn't feel comfortable and you're still moving forward with her, it's not a huge deal to fuck her on the second (or even sometimes the third) date! The important distinction to make is that you shouldn't be moving slow with her just because you're feeling scared, it should be her hesitations and lack of experience that's limiting the speed.

>