LR+  First Two New Girls at the Same Day

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Happy to announce another milestone for me :)

I took a shower, didn't wash my hair with shampoo but instead just with water. I wash my hair once with shampoo and once without it. When I was it without shampoo it always looks great. I clipped my nails. I trimmed my beard. I got rid of those hair on my cheekbone. I wore blue slim jeans, blue jean-ish looking plain shirt and a darkish green sweater with vertical stripes. My eyes are my best quality. They are what I get complimented on most and they have blue, green, and some grey and some golden in it. This outfit really emphasizes my eyes. I wore a black belt, black boots (the bottom part is blue) and a black bracelet. I applied some some L'Oréal Paris Out Of Bed (messy effect) on my hair and I was ready to roll!

GIRL I

I matched with this girl in February. She is doing Erasmus in Istanbul. We wanted to meet up but then she had to go to a travel site in Turkey and when she came back she didn't answer me haha. I didn't force it and kept her in my back pocket. Then last week I sent her a message "heyy u still around? :)". She replied, we made chithat a bit and she apologized for not replying I said "that's life haha no worries". We talked a bit more than we I invited her have our unfinished drink. She said yes. When we were deciding where to meet, I made a risky move. I don't have my place so it's important for me to screen for girls who have their own place. I first suggested place x where it was closer to me and said "or we can meet up in place y but I guess your place would be inconvenient if we wanted to grab a nightcap at your place afterwards?" It's a risky move but basically I'm saying "we might fuck, your place good?" Even though from the context of her replies I deduced that her place was *not unavailable" she tested me a helluva lot until we fucked. She wrote "haha well well, you're pretty sure of yourself aren't you?! ;) Gonna tell you - don't have too high hopes. ;)" I said "only considering the possibilities nothing more ;" at first then "haha we are just gonna chill ;". And one time I said "I don't even know you, who knows I'll want to have sex with you :p"

When I wanted to change our meeting time from 3 to 2, incidentally because I was going to meet up with the other girl afterwards, she said " At 2 already?![thinking smile] what are we gonna do if you were already thinking about a nightcap ;)" I wrote back: "hahaha get your mind out of the gutter :p" then told her it was because we were both free at the time and the weather was good. Btw I actually met her at 3 because I was late, ooh welll...

We met up. She is pretty much what she looks like in the pictures. A little chubby (although not too much) but has a good face, beautiful eyes and a really good energy. Some fat girls, you can practically smell the insecurity on them, turns me off super fast. Anyhow so I'd say she was a 6,5 with fun personality. We met up, I lead her to a pub. We order a shot and a beer each.

We were talking, I did not use touch excessively in this case interestingly. I still checked out her bracelet, and later in the interaction held her hand but considering how touchy I am normally, this time I used it sparingly. She is from Germany, she is doing her masters and is in erasmus on industrial engineering. She likes electronic music but doesn't do /hasn't ever done hard drugs. I played the cube with her. Not much conversation I can remember, but what I do remember is she was testing me a lot. For example I take her hand, hold it a little and she says a few minutes later oh you're so smooth haha you do this with every girl. Her tests were good hearted in nature, she was smiling whenever she was saying these things so I always treated them like they were nothing. I would say things like we're just gonna chill but really meaning it. I was super non-needy, I was genuinely okay with not having sex and I tried to convey this to her as much as I could.

I told her what she wanted to do afterwards, she said I am okay with whatever so I suggested that we go to her place, have another beer and smoke a j (having established before that we both like some green). I said this in a very casual matter like it was the most natural thing in the world. This is the best way to enforce your frame. She said okay and then she was excited because we could hang out in her balcony. On the way she gave some shit, saying we're not gonna have sex I said I was completely fine with it. But then at last I said half annoyed, half amused "okay this attitude is really turning me off, I told you I'm okay with not having sex, drop it" She was apologetic right away, oh I'm sorry, you're right, can I turn you on again" The way she said it made me realize she didn't plan on saying it, it just came out and I said okay laughing and changed the subject naturally.

She bought some white wine on the way and we came to her place, I rolled a j and we chilled a bit in her balcony, sun warm on our faces, mellow music in the background. Good times. Then I said it became too hot and suggested we go get some shade. She said wow you're too fast, we met up at 3 and at 4.30 you are in my bed but she complied. At bed we started kissing, she repeated saying we won't have sex and gave me a good amount of LMR but it was obvious she was very turned on and she didn't do it long enough that I lost all joy in the process (you know the kind of LMR you spend almost hours breaking?) My whole attitude was and I repeated verbally every time as well that I was okay just fooling around, we did not have to have sex, I was just happy just touching, kissing etc. And after a while she said "just fuck me" (telling me earlier that she thought the word fuck was just too crude, she preferred the term "having sex". I fucked her two times, it was pretty good. She told me that it was obvious what I wanted from the beginning, I was so sure of myself and she was determined that I would not fuck her just to prove me that I could not fuck any girl I wanted. Ohh well :))

GIRL II

In the mean time I changed the plans with the other girl from 8 30 to 9 30. The other girl, I saw her bio in tinder and messaged her on Instagram. She lives in Hong Kong and she is in Istanbul for vacation with her family who are from Indonesia. We were going to meet up in Besiktaş but she wanted to meet up near where her hotel was. I said sure but asked her was it because of time constraint as I did not want to rush anythings. She said "nooo". She just had a bad experience today (as I later learned with a cabbie) so she needed to get to her hostel safely if we ended up being late. I said okay and she thanked me for being understanding.

We met up but where we met up is a more touristy yet conservative part of Istanbul. And I don't know it very well. I don't even know if there are hotels nearby. So I told her that I did not know this place well, I did not know what was good etc and it was too touristy for me. So I suggested we go to Besiktaş and I could give her a ride back to her place afterwards. Btw, she is really good looking, her face reminds me of my ex Filipian fuckbuddy. She was dressed super nice as well. I'd give her a 7,5. We got to the car and drived to Beşiktaş. We both haven't had a meal so we had some döner (which is super good in Istanbul but shitty in the European countries I've been). I did not touch her during meal but our legs were touching. She is doing dry 2018 so we weren't going to drink. She graduated from bio-chemistry but works in Finance in Hong-Kong. She speaks Indonesian, English (with a great American accent btw) and Chinese. She traveled a lot and lived in US for a while.

After we had our quick meal, we went across the restaurant to a desert place and had a desert her friend recommended and she wanted to try. Here I increased my kino a lot, I brought her close a few times and it was so obvious she wanted to kiss me badly, the sexual tension was so thick you could cut with a knife, I did not kiss her. The waiters were giving us a bad look. I told her let's go smoke some green, because she told me earlier she loved it but she hasn't smoked any for a few months, but because we can't smoke in public, we have to go to a private place so let's go to a hostel. She said that she didn't understand why we had to go to a hostel so I explained it again saying we can't smoke on the street and I don't have a place of my own, so the hostel is the only way. She said okay so we went there. She paid 2/3 of the price. She too was super horny. I fucked her hard. I bit her, choked her, stuff like that. She loved it. Afterwards she complimented me saying how great I was and said "guys in Hong Kong fuck like pussies" lol. I asked her when she realized she wanted to fuck me, she told me that when she saw me in person.

I had such a great time with her! She was very feminine with me, eager to please, cute, talented. I was really sorry to see her go :)

>