For those of you that hate or have a partner that hate period sex like me....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So guys i hate period sex, it smell like fish, i don't like the blood, i don't like the feel etc... not for me, i don't judge.... so for years when girls got the period i just had them give me bjs....

By the way if you want to field test i have NOT, for transparency you can do this with a girl that you want to bang but she gives the period objection if you don't mind period sex and the velasco line does not work, here is the credit velasco period objection handling:

The way i've found around the period objection is to just be super hyped about it ("omg yes are you serious? i love fucking girls with periods. turns me on so much seeing blood on my dick. makes the sex feel more primal.") that's ultimately what will make her feel comfortable...

^ so if that does not work you can suggest and give her a pack of what i am suggesting for guys that have women in rotation or girlfriends and they want to enjoy good sex without dealing with the things i mentioned i don't like about period sex.... So is called the cup:

^ so with this stuff guys is awesome, sex as normal, no blood and the rest of the annoyance...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just want to add this for when i link here with the period denials from @DoWhatWorks :

Mental: like the above post, talk about how you don’t care. “Turning on/primal” isn’t my personal style so wouldn’t be congruent for me instead I say with a smirk almost confused look on my face “pfft we’re both adults that’s no big deal”. In a fun dismissive tone.

Physical: people don’t talk about this enough on the forum but it’s increased my odds in the past. I have a dark grey picnic blanket that I lay on top of my bed. I say it’s no big deal we’ll have sex here then I’ll wrap this up and wash it later.

In case it’s still not on, you did the right thing getting sexual with head anyway. Afterwards you want to bring the vibe up from sexual to social / rapport then seed in the 2nd date in a chill way. I.E “I’ve had fun regardless how about we hang out later in the week & I’ll make us those cocktails?”

That way you keep the momentum going & it doesn’t fizzle out but as you’ve been social she doesn’t feel pressured that it’s just all sex.

with the physical i put a black towel (or any towel under her butt) and i try to prevent from looking down there to my dick and from her looking down and get self conscious...

Again, i would suggest you got have cup in your car and one in your crib.... if she ask just say "oh my ex left it here, she used to get super horny during the period and she forgot it when taking her stuff"

^with the cup the sexual experience is going to be good, you can even eat her out, and finger her etc... is pretty effective... I no longer go a week or 3 days without fucking girls with the period, the cup is the shit...

>